Gold Tooth Gorilla Tree Service

Founded 1985

**WE ARE CORONA VIRUS FREE AND WE CAN SERVICE YOUR NEEDS WITHOUT ANY FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTION**Gold Tooth Gorilla is a locally owned Tree Service with 35 years of experience. We take pride in treating our customers right and leaving your yard pristine ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+24 more images

tree service (43)

01/28/2022

K H.

David came out the next day and gave me a bid that was too good to pass up. He had his crew here in less than a week. This job required them to climb and rope everything down. They avoided damage to the deck, house, and shed and worked in pretty tight quarters. The crew was friendly, skilled, and efficient. I would not hesitate to hire David again and I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grind

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

10/26/2021

KRIS L.

David and his team did a great job for us. We had a 60 foot cypress tree in our backyard that was too close to the house and needed to be removed. David responded very quickly to our request for an estimate in late August, and due to a cancellation in his schedule, was able to remove the tree in mid September. His team arrived at 9 AM and the work, including clean up and complete removal of the tree, was finished by 3 PM. The crew also did an excellent job protecting the shrubs and ferns under the tree. We would recommend Gold Tooth Gorilla Tree Service to anyone.

Description of Work
Removal to 60 foot cypress tree

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

10/22/2021

Luke H.

Dave and his crew did a fantastic job. We had 3 medium size trees removed with the stumps ground, along with tree pruning on a Japanese maple and fir tree. The pruning was beautifully done and turned out much better than expected. Fair price for the work that was done. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Tree removal, stump grinding, tree pruning

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

06/17/2021

Leslie T.

Very professional. Cleaned up the debris.

Description of Work
Prune/Remove Limbs off house

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

04/30/2021

Lisa K.

This was such an awesome experience. They were so professional, it was clear from the get go they knew exactly what they were doing and were experienced! They dropped the trees exactly where they said, it was impressive to watch. They were courteous and so respectful of my property and my neighbors. And friendly! I have already recommended them to my neighbors and on my social media.

Description of Work
5 large trees removed and hauled away

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

Review for Gold Tooth Gorilla Tree Service - 0521 SW Taylors Ferry Rd, Portland, OR - 39314173

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are happy to help with your hazardous trees and do business with such a lovely person.

03/11/2021

Lauren H.

The crew did a great job and even did a little extra clean up for me at no additional cost. The crew was very personable and cleaned up after the removal of our trees and blew off our entire drive way and street like they were never at our place. Thank-You for a great job David :)

Description of Work
Removal of trees and hedge trimming

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

Thanks for your business [Member Name Removed]! Always a pleasure to work for fine people like yourself👍🏻

02/18/2021

Gloria M.

Excellent. Safe and knowledgeable crew. Very efficient

Description of Work
Removal of fallen Oak tree trunks in back yard.

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! You were a pleasure to work for and we appreciate your business!

12/04/2020

Ben G.

went very well. The tree had limited accessibility and the team dropped it with good precision. I did not receive the small discount quoted but the cost of the job rivals most other services I contacted.

Description of Work
Dying tree removal

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review! It was our pleasure to work for you. Apologies about the confusion on the Angie’[Member Information Removed] list discount. My fault on that one. Let’[Member Information Removed] get on a call to get you that discount. Thank you for your business! Regards, David Wayne Gold Tooth Gorilla Tree

08/25/2020

David P.

The work was competed to our satisfaction. The crew was very professional and courteoys

Description of Work
Lifted canopy and trimmed dead branches on very large maple tree and medium sized birch tree

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

Thank you for your kind words and business Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate it and you were a pleasure to to business with on this job.

08/14/2020

Karen N.

Outstanding work! We had two large trees removed. One was a dying cedar tree at the top of a wetland area. They were able to cut and chip the tree without damage to the surround protected wetland area, and more importantly, without any limbs dropping on our neighbor’s property. They also removed a large pine tree that had grown into and over our back driveway. They fell the tree perfectly into the driveway and left no evidence that the tree had come down. Their work was so good that 2 neighbors got bids before they left the street. Great work ethic, very skilled, super friendly, and competitively priced.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Thank you so much for the business! We love to work for wonderful people like you!

08/08/2020

Diane G.

The crew came on time and was very professional. They educated me on overall tree care and gave suggestions for me to improve my landscaping at my new home without any sales pitches. The site was cleaned up well before they left. A master gardener told me that my Japanese maple was the healthiest she had seen in a long time after Gold Tooth Gorilla trimmed and cleaned it up.

Description of Work
Several trees trimmed and lifted

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your kind words and the time you have taken to give us a great review! Awesome clients like you are what keep us busy!

07/09/2020

Bruce L.

GREAT...Fast and did an excellent job. Looks so much better. Also learned how to care for this tree. Thanks

Description of Work
Needed a tree trimmed

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

06/18/2020

SANDRA S.

This company does very excellent work. They were fast, efficient, and thoroughly cleaned up when done. I highly recommend them, and I'll definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Tree removal and tree pruning

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate wonderful customers like you!

06/02/2020

Kim B.

David was great! Our original appointment was to have a stump removed. When they arrived we asked for a quote on a smaller tree removal as well thinking we’d need them to come another day for that. They gave us a reasonable quote and took the tree out same day! Easy peasy - yard looks great they were pros from start to finish! Thank you guys!

Description of Work
Tree stump removal and Tree Removed

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! You were a pleasure to business with and I’m glad your experience was a good one! We are always looking exceed our customers needs and expectations. Thank you again for your business!

05/18/2020

Larry R.

Great. The crew was very quick, professional, personable, friendly, and safety conscious. They were careful to not drop limbs on the lawn during the removal of the tree. The cleanup of the area was far better than I had expected which I greatly appreciated. They will be my first choice if I need Tree Service again.

Description of Work
Tree Removed and Stump ground

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your words and you were a pleasure to do business with on this removal!

05/16/2020

Charlotte O.

It a lot of work to be done and they were very careful not to over prune the trees and bushes. they also ground down the stump and shredded all the limbs and branches and cleaned up the same. we are very pleased!

Description of Work
Dead Pine removal. Prune on Beech Tree and 2 Aspens. Prune various bushes and remove blackberry bushes.

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

05/01/2020

Kelly O.

Good communication. Prompt responses. Trees taken down, stumps ground, and all debris removed as agreed. Fair price. Will hire again to do tree pruning in the fall.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

04/28/2020

Lorinda H.

Very pleased. Efficient, professional and went beyond expectation. Worth the money spent!

Description of Work
Prune Diadora Tree and Laurel Bush

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to do business with you!

04/09/2020

Linda H.

Very well. Worked hard and did a great job.

Description of Work
Removal of 15’ Lilac Tree and stump removalalong with lift prune on 25’ Fir tree.

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business! We really appreciate the chance to serve you and help improve your beautiful back yard!

03/29/2020

Don B.

Did the job as agreed on. On time and they all the job as requested plus extra . One item will be done as soon as possible. Grinding one stump

Description of Work
.Two maples were removed, two more dead snag trees removed, and one Fir tree was pruned. All material was removed along with full cleanup of property.

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

03/16/2020

BOB S.

Great response time, very fair price, excellent work done and great clean up. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Removing a downed tree

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We are glad we could be there for you and we appreciate your business!

01/13/2020

mike G.

It was amazing to watch them work! They were very knowledgeable and informative about the health of my tree, how my other trees would be affected by this removal, and what I could do in the future to prevent another dead tree. They called the same day that I submitted my request to Angie's List and were at my house the next day. My yard looks great and you can hardly tell a tree was there. I would highly recommend these guys if you want polite and professional service with a great clean up.

Description of Work
Walnut Tree Removal

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

01/10/2020

jeffrey B.

THEY ARE AWESOME FOLKS. THEY HELPED ME AND DID A VERY GOOD JOB, THEY REALLY TOOK THE SAFETY MEASURES AS WELL VERY RESPECTFUL MEN

Description of Work
3 huge trees down