Oregon Blind & Window Cleaning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2012

Portland Portland

Oregon City, OR 97045

Oregon Blind & Window Cleaning will beat any other price! We not only clean blinds & windows but offer the "Best" new Blinds price guarantee! Specializing in new blinds sales, Blind & window cleaning, drapes, and roof and gutter cleaning. Servicing Portland and surrounding areas and also Albany

12/14/2021

Luke R.

Out of the 9 quotes I received to replace my roof, H & L Roofing was the best priced. I am extremely fortunate to have contacted this business. My old roof needed plywood replaced in spots, was missing flashing & alot of the vents that were supposed to be there. It looks amazing after hiring this company. I recommend giving them a call if you need work done.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

09/22/2020

stefanie S.

They showed up on time did what they said they would and was a great value. What a great team Thank you

Description of Work
window and New Roof

Category blind cleaning, gutter cleaning, roofing, window cleaning, roof cleaning

09/11/2020

DaveMartha S.

There was an initial communication problem that caused a missed appointment, however that was remedied by re-scheduling for the following day. Erasmus came on a day when wildfires were spreading and ash was falling around Oregon City. He kept the appointment even on that scary day and did a perfect job cleaning the windows. Most of the people we have previously used for window cleaning tended to be fairly sloppy with the water. The technique Erasmus used resulted in perfectly cleaning windows and screens with no spillage. That's especially appreciated in these days of water shortage and climate change.

Description of Work
Needed cleaning of exterior windows and screens on 2-story house in Vancouver.

08/29/2020

Diana C.

Appointment at 2 called when they didn't show up. Louis told me off when I asked where were they He later call to apologised. But after a while he say a $200.00 job really didn't paid his help. Well take the part of doing windows off the list of what his business does. My husband is a disable vet and I thought the companies were better that are on Angie's list. Will not deal with this company again when owner.feel like he can tell you off when you enquire about the time they are suppose to be at your.home.Will not have a business talk to me disrespectful.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category asbestos removal

This did not happen. I had [Member Name Removed] scheduled at 2 PM on a Saturday and when we scheduled, I kindly expressed to her I would do my best to fit her into our schedule last minute. At 2 PM, Not 2:01 or after, she called me all upset asking where we were at! I kindly asked her, it’s 2 o’clock now right? We were scheduled for 2 right? She got all upset and asked me why we were not there yet? I kindly told her my guys were 4 to 6 minutes away and she told me to forget it she doesn’t have time for the window cleaning today. I then politely asked her if she was in a hurry then we could just tackle the inside windows and then she would be free to leave as we finish up the exterior and she insisted to me it was totally fine, she had to take her husband somewhere and we would just reschedule for another time. She apologize for the mixup and I said it’s no problem it’s a small job and we don’t mind coming back. I guess you can’t make everybody happy! It’s unfortunate [Member Name Removed] is upset or just having a bad day, but we as a small business, disabled veterans and family men, work very hard and very consistent to do the best job we possibly can each and every day. Please just look at our A rating and the hundreds of 5 star reviews we have. Thank you and have a wonderful day Owner Lewis Larrabee

07/29/2020

Gail L.

What a great company! We appreciated Lewis's responsive communication and accurate price quote. His crew called before they arrived and when they arrived we were greeted by two very professional employees. They worked hard the entire time they were at the house and did an amazing job. They paid attention to detail and were so polite. Can't recommend Oregon Blind and Window Cleaning enough!! Give them a call!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning, Blind Cleaning

07/27/2020

Jerry B.

STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO MAKE ON APPOINTMENT.

Description of Work
window clean and blinds cleaned

Category blind cleaning, window cleaning, asbestos removal

07/23/2020

Melissa W.

If you are thinking about having your blinds and windows done this company was great! Professional and very nice people. I wish I would have called them earlier. They tackled all the hard to reach places and did such a thorough job. We were all very impressed and love how clean everything is now. It’s a great improvement! I will be making this a more regular event!

Description of Work
window cleaning / blind cleaning g

Category blind cleaning, window cleaning, replacement windows, skylights

Thank you so much for the Business [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure. I do this business because of customers like you. So appreciative and easy to work for. Have a blessed summer! Lewis

07/22/2020

Joyce C.

Good pleased with his courtesy & professionalism. Punctual, very nice

Description of Work
Window washing

Category window cleaning, asbestos removal

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you again for the business. I work so hard for an A review and sometimes it just doesn’t happen. That’s no problem, I appreciate the B. They guys said you were easy to work for and I agree. We appreciate customers like you. Have a wonderful summer! Lewis

07/02/2020

Krystal Review Blinds R.

I had such a wonderful experience with this company. My blinds hadn’t been cleaned in over 10 years. There were years of dust, food, and dirt that I had tried to remove myself. But I was unsuccessful. I was going to purchase new blinds but somehow I found out about companies that clean blinds. I went to yelp and found that Oregon Blind & Window Cleaning had really good ratings. I was a little nervous because I didn’t think my blinds could be cleaned. The whole experience was so unexpected. I had the best customer service the whole way through. They were extremely professional. They came prepared with gloves, masks and booties. If anyone is thinking they need to replace their blinds please go to Oregon Blind & Window Cleaning first. They will not only save you the hassle of finding replacement blinds but they will also save you money. I am forever grateful and so happy to have found them. Thank you Oregon Blind & Window Cleaning team! You are the best!

Description of Work
blind window cleaning

Category blind cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed] I just read your [Member Name Removed] this experience will be hard to top next time for us or anyone who cleans for you again lol That was so nice of you to take the time and write such a wonderful [Member Name Removed]. It made my day reading this. I’m so thankful your pleased with our work. Have a blessed summer! Lewis

07/01/2020

Sean M.

Lewis and the young man he brought with him did an excellent job on our exterior windows and cleaning our blinds. The blinds and the windows are absolutely sparkling we couldn’t be more pleased. I will absolutely be using Lewis in the future clearly he goes the extra mile and it’s very pleasant to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my neighbors as often times we use the same contractors and I plan on spreading the word about his excellent work!

Description of Work
Window and blind cleaning

Category blind cleaning, replacement windows, asbestos removal

What a wonderful review [Member Name Removed]! I really appreciate you taking the time to post a review! Not everyone will do that. Made my day reading your review! Have a blessed Summer! Lewis

06/26/2020

Katie Z.

Okay, took longer than expected. Price was increased after they saw what the job was. Descriptions of the job was done via email, phone preview to job I stressed the need for two people for part of the job. (big storm windows) One person came, and he had to call for a second person to help him. The team was professional, nice, worked hard, did a good job. I think if a person came to the house to see the job, a lot of this would have been avoided. Again, once the job was done, I was satisfied. thanks

Description of Work
window cleaning and storm windows

Category window cleaning, asbestos removal

05/28/2020

Denise G.

Perfect! Everything was cleaned beyond my expectations. My porch and blinds haven’t looked that good since I bought the house 13 years ago,

Description of Work
Window Cleaning, blind cleaning and power washing.

Category blind cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

05/24/2020

Missy P.

Lewis is a miracle worker. I really thought our blinds were to dirty to get clean but he did it! They look amazing... These blinds hang in our beach house in Lincoln City where there is humidity and condensation in the windows causing black dirt to build up. I was so happy he got it out.. Do not hesitate to hire Oregon Blind & Window Cleaning you will not be disappointed. Lewis was easy to work with and his turn around time was 24 hours.. We will definitely use him again..

Description of Work
Blind Cleaning

11/05/2019

Nicholas W.

The service was awesome! Lewis is an outstanding guy! His team was very helpful and respectful. My windows look brand new!!

Description of Work
roofing and new windows

Category roofing, window cleaning, replacement windows

10/10/2019

Anthony S.

Unfortunately they proved to be a complete waste of time. I contacted them on a Thursday to try to get on their schedule. We texted back and forth but they never confirmed the appointment so I texted them again on Friday. No response. I followed up again on Monday and finally got a response. Made an appointment for 12pm Tuesday. So 12:45 Tuesday rolls around and I haven't heard from anyone. I text and get a response that someone is sick and they can't make it and we agree to reschedule for 1pm the next day. So, the next day 1pm rolls around... then 2pm. No word from them. I text again to check-in. They call to tell me they can't make it again and ask to reschedule AGAIN for the next day. I had already cleared my work schedule for two afternoons of work for them, and I get paid by the hour, so this was already the most expensive window cleaning service I've ever had (that didn't even happen). I get it, people get sick, jobs run overtime. That's fine. But why not pick up the phone and call the customer who is waiting for you? The only thing worse than flaking on a customer twice is failing to have the decency to even call the customer, twice.

Description of Work
Window and skylight cleaning

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed] Pleasure speaking with you a couple weeks ago. Again I wanted to apologize for not being able to complete this project for you on time. It doesn’t happen often we make these mistakes but I am sincerely sorry. You mentioned on the phone you didn’t really find the review fitting and you could take it off I wanted to see if you could still do that? You also mentioned using us on your next cleaning project and we would be happy to help and I would gladly offer a discounted rate. Have a wonderful holiday Lewis

10/09/2019

Terry R.

Had trouble getting him to respond via email and when he finally did he gave very vague info on timelines. When he had time to schedule it he ultimately had the wrong city and really didn’t appear to want to service the Salem area. But he was really nice and sounded professional when I finally spoke with him. It just didn’t work out. Will do blinds myself and I found someone to do the carpet.

Description of Work
Blind cleaning & carpet cleaning

Category blind cleaning

I called [Member Name Removed] back after she requested an estimate for blind cleaning and carpet cleaning. Although Her job is an hour away, I was still willing to do the job for our $150 minimum charge. After she told me she already cleaned the blinds and only wanted spot cleaning for the carpets, it told her I would still charge the minimum. She stated it was no problem at all finding a local carpet cleaning company. I again mention I would take care of it if she wanted me too know problem and she said no it’s totally fine I’ll see if I can get somebody cheaper. I tried :) Thank you

10/01/2019

Joni S.

It went really well. They did a wonderful job and were very respectful. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Window and Blind cleaning

09/03/2019

Justine T.

Everything was perfect! They fit us in last minute and came to our rental the day we were moving out. They were super friendly and efficient and even went above and beyond a month after the cleaning service to resend an invoice due to an issue with the property management company. Highly recommend these guys!

Description of Work
Blind cleaning

08/02/2019

Patrick T.

Both men were courteous, easy to work with. Our windows are the cleanest they have ever been, screens also. They ever cleaned the screen frames.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned, outside only

Donna L.

Everything went great, beating my expectations. All the blinds were removed, then taken to their truck, right on site. Cleaned and put back up after the windows had been done. I have a 2 story house and also 3 skylights, and there was no problem with any of it. I will definitely have them back again.

Description of Work
I had 12 windows & screens, and 3 skylights to be cleaned. Also, different type of blinds for the windows.

Category blind cleaning, window cleaning, skylights

Mary R.

Worker was on time, and very personable. Did the work in organized manner and quickly and thoroughly. Asked questions when unsure.

Description of Work
Windows and skylights inside and outside including screens and tracks.

Category window cleaning, skylights

Hello [Member Name Removed] I wanna thank you for the business and I also want to thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Angie’s list. I hope you have a wonderful summer

Leslie J.

Excellent in all areas. These guys were so thorough, we even did an after walk thru to make sure everything was perfect, and perfect is was when they were done.

Description of Work
Windows Cleaned inside and out, Roof and Gutters

Category blind cleaning, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning

05/06/2019

Judith M.

Terrific. Louis and his team not only did an excellent and efficient job but also accommodated some of my specific needs. I had just taken in 2 kittens and they made sure my apartment was done with the least amount of disruption and saw to it that the kittens did not escape. Definitely highly recommend them. Louis did a great job of overseeing his employees.

Description of Work
All the windows washed in my 3 bedroom apartment

05/04/2019

Donna L.

I had been looking for companies to do a variety of things. When I saw Oregon Blind and Window Cleaning could do all of it, I gave them a call. They did an EXCELLENT job. Arrived on time, started on the blinds, which they take to their truck, then the windows, then carpet. 3 guys doing the work. Approximately 5 hours, and everything finished, and looking great. I will definitely use again!

Description of Work
I had carpets cleaned and stretched. Windows cleaned inside and out, and blinds & drapes cleaned.

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, window cleaning, skylights

04/30/2019

LARRY J.

Lewis and his crew (Sam and Alex) were superb: on time, knowledgeable, professional, fastidious, friendly, and enjoyable. Their work was perfect--my windows shine, the screens are pristine, and the blinds are cleaner than they have been in decades. Great work, guys! Many thanks. See you next time.

Description of Work
Cleaning of 20 windows, screens, and blinds

Cedar Care

We specialize in maintenance and preservation of cedar shake and shingle roofs, something that many contractors simply don't handle. Our qualified and experienced team is also able to diagnose leaks and other problems, quickly repairing damaged areas of the roof and protecting your home from damage.

Professional Office Cleaning NW, LLC

We are a family owned residential and commercial carpet cleaning business. We believe that carpet cleaning should be affordable for everyone. That is why we make it our goal to match or beat any competitors quotes. Be believe that excellent service doesn’t have to break the bank. Give us a call for your free in person or over the phone via text quote.

All Surface Cleaning Company

All Surface Cleaning is a very affordable Roof, Gutter and Deck Cleaning service. It is our belief that anyone can do cheap work for a cheap price. Others can oversell the amount of work that needs to be performed in order to justify a “high quality” price. Our goal is to provide what we would want ourselves: VALUE – good workmanship and professionalism at a fair price. You owe it to yourself and your home to discover why All Surface Cleaning provides the best gutter, deck and roof cleaning Portland has to offer. We also offer some of the best warranties in the industry on certain services.

Offers by All Surface Cleaning Company on Angi

On-site blind and window cleaning. We come to you, take your blinds down, clean them with ultrasonic technology, then rehang them. New blind sales! Roof & Gutter cleaning along with pressure cleaning! • Drapes • Blinds & shades • Verticals • Cubicle curtains • Drapery hardware Blind sales and repairs Window cleaning Ultrasonic cleaning Fire and water restoration