H&L Roofing and Construction

08/01/2023

12599 Hiefield Ln

Oregon City, OR 97045

Roofing,Siding,Painting and Windows

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Roofing Project

Roofing Project

roofing
New Roof and Exterior paint

We strive to save you both time and money by combining our roofing knowledge, the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service. We will not leave the job until it is finished and you are satisfied. H&L Roofing is a locally-owned Oregon Roofing Contractor. Our team of expert Roofers and technicians will deliver the finest finished products at affordable costs, with zero hidden fees. We provide free estimates for all H&L roofing work. H&L Roofing is licensed, bonded, and insured. Whether your home or business is located in Portland, McMinnville, Vancouver, or anywhere in between, the professionals at H&L Roofing will get the job done right the first time, every time....

roofing (15)house painting (3)fence company (3)window replacement (1)

09/21/2021

The entire company was so professional and made this project so simple and easy! Everything went so smoothly and I would definitely recommend to anyone I know!

Description of Work
Got my roof replaced after damages

Category fencing,roofing

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

09/21/2021

They did an amazing job and cleaned everything up. Highly recommend and they do lots more than roofing

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

04/19/2021

I hired h&l roofing to do a new roof and exterior painting they have such an amazing crew and Lewis was exceptional to work with great pricing I would hire again

Description of Work
roofing and painting

Work Completed On 04/18/2021

04/14/2021

The job went great! I highly recommend H&L Roofing. Everyone was friendly and very knowledgeable. They completed a high quality residential roofing project at a reasonable price. They were good at offering advice on options. Their installation was professionally done with no issues. Overall, I am extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
New Roof and Exterior paint

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

01/27/2021

It went amazingly. Very fair bid compared to other companies. Outstanding and professional work done. I would highly recommend H&L Roofing.

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

10/21/2020

I strongly recommend H&L Roofing. They did quality work for me for a reasonable price. I contacted them originally for roofing (which makes sense) but Lewis ended up giving me a bid for a new fence as well. I talked to several other contractors but H&L's bid for my fence was not only the most affordable of several that I got, but the end result is so nice that I think it's probably better than wha...

Description of Work
New Fence, Roof repair and cleaning, masonry (chimney repair)

Category fencing,roofing

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review [Member Name Removed] I really appreciate working with you you were so easy and understanding and polite I appreciate your family. Thank you so much for the business!

10/15/2020

H&L Roofing did an outstanding job at my new roof and paint! His crew members were very professional and great work! I couldn’t ask for a better company to help with our new roof!

Description of Work
New Roof amd Exterior Paint

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/15/2020

Hard workers Worked in the blazing hot sun Got the job done in a timely fashion with no issues and It looks amazing ! Highly recommend

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/15/2020

The crew had an excellent work ethic. Evertone show up to work. I was promised that they would have my new roof on in 8 hrs before the rain got here. It turned out that my roof was a 4 layer tear off and needed 45 sheets of plywood installed. This crew got it all done and cleaned up before night fall and the rain. I am so impressed with this Company and the crew I would hire them again and I would...

Description of Work
new roof

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

10/15/2020

My roof is in need of repairs, it’s a tricky thing, most contractors don’t have time for smaller jobs once business picks up, especially not when there’s potential liability. Lewis and his team took the time to look everything over, to answer any questions I had and even reach out for input from the guys who would be making the repairs during the bidding process. Never sales-y, never dismissive. H...

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutters

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Residential and commercial roofing Flat Roofs Rubber Roofs Patchwork Chimney Repair Tuck-pointing Shingle Roofs Tear-Offs Masonry Repair Lintel Repair Brick Work

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing