Atterbury Brothers Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2012

We specialize in residential General Contracting, remodeling, and repairs. As a local, family-owned company, we love to do custom kitchens and bathrooms, and have the experience, connections, and know-how to take your project from idea to idyllic....

Giron Roofing Inc.

☎️ 503-438-7663 or 🌐 visit GironRoofing.com - Giron Roofing Inc Has always put customers first! - We have set the bar high by offering the best manufacturer's warranties, covering labor and materials. Giron Roofers; 15yr labor & 40yr, 50yr warranties Transferable warranties Manufacturer Trained, experienced, and certified installers Best warranty Emerald Premium Warranty Installing Malarkey smog reducing shingles Quality roofing products and roofers Free Consultation and lots more. Additionally, Giron goes above and beyond in order to be there for our clients when issues arise. No run-arounds. Giron is also proud to buy locally from Northwest companies, and we do business with companies that are in our own backyard. To protect our consumers, we also stay up to date and current with the latest certifications and best practices while maintaining compliance with state requirements. Call us 503-438-7663 or book an appointment online today for a no-obligation estimate! No pressure, no gimmicks, you're not left feeling obligated to contact us. We know you'll make the best decision for your home and you, so we don't pressure you with time-sensitive "only for today" offers.

Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come.

04/10/2020

My first time hiring a contractor and I am so glad I found Atterbury Bros. Construction. Derek and Justin were great to work with. They were efficient and thorough and had to do much more that just put in a few windows. Workmanship and knowledge was very professional and I am so happy with the completed job. I would use them again in the future. COVID 19 occurred when they were here and they took ...

Description of Work
New Windows

Category contractors,picture framing,siding,replacement windows

01/07/2020

Great! I have worked with the Atterbury’s for over 7 years on multiple projects at 2 houses. They’ve done great work and are wonderful to work with!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodels, new deck, new windows, siding, basement remodel, egress window, built in window seats, flooring, a 4000 sq ft complete home remodel

Category contractors,countertops,decks,picture framing,insulation,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

Thanks so much, I really appreciate you taking the time to write such kind things. It's been a lot of fun working with you on so many projects for so long! I can't wait to see what's next! Justin

01/06/2020

Justin and Derek are great to work with and did an incredible job! We remodeled our kitchen down to the studs and it could not have gone smoother. Everything in the kitchen is new and works like a dream. They were really helpful in talking through design decisions and more than once suggested things that we now love and can not imagine not having in place. Well worth working with them!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category remodeling

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's been a pleasure working with you over the years and I hope we have the opportunity to do so again in the future! Justin

01/06/2017

Never met them. When asked questions via realtor about their knowledge of insulation they said they didn't know.

Description of Work
Recently bought a "flipped" house from the Atterbury Brothers. The finish works looks great but after only one month since move-in, much was to be desired...broken thermostat - my electrician was flabbergasted at the wiring mess he found in the wall, hole in bathtub, no insulation in house, cheap leaking kitchen faucet, exploding garbage disposal due to poor installation, ungrounded outlets, brown water, ductless heat pump which can not handle cold weather. The house will not get above 60 degrees. Need I go on? No matter how much you're enamored with the property (in Portland's tight housing market) pay very close attention to the details.

Category remodeling

I am sorry to hear about the experience that you have had in a home that we really loved working on and are very proud of. As a matter of fact, I still show potential clients pictures of this home because it turned out so beautifully. I would have very much appreciated the opportunity to work with you and address these concerns, many of which seem to be minor warranty problems that we could have f...

Atterbury Brothers can tackle almost any job from small handyman projects or honey-do lists, to whole-house remodels and additions.

Check, PayPal