Ron Tonkin Kia

With Angi since June 2010

Auto Service
Auto Sales

Ron Tonkin Kia Is Your Portland Kia Metro Area Dealership Offering Kia Sales, Service And Parts In Portland Oregon. We Sell New Kias And Used Cars To Kia Customers Throughout Oregon And Washington Including Gladstone, Portland, Vancouver Wa, Salem & Beaverton Oregon. We Also Offer Kia Special Financing As Well On New Kia And Used Kia Cars....

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

GRIMMS SERVICE

Family owned and opperated business that believes in honest relationships with our customers.

IN AND OUT AUTO CARE

Taking Great Care Of Cars Since 2001 In and Out Auto Care is a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and car maintenance services to people in Gladstone and surrounding areas, including Milwaukie, Oregon City and West Linn. Our quality ASE certified technicians employ the latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.

08/31/2016

They are very good.

Description of Work
I bought a car from them.

Category car sales

06/03/2014

The service department was very knowledgable and answered all our questions about cost and services. They even told me a replacement water pump wasn't something that automatically gets replaced because in their experience the water pumps are still good approx 92% of the time, but that they would check it. I am very happy with the cost of services and friendliness of Michelle whom I spoke with on the phone. The work performed was in a timely manner and I was able to drop my vehicle off the night before and pick up the day after with no additional charges. I will continue to use this business for my auto repairs.

Description of Work
Replaced timing belt.

09/12/2013

I was broke down on freeway... Rush hour traffic... 2 kids in back seat. They were so nice and professional. The service dept knew that i would not get there before they closed so they had my loaner car waiting for me with the sales dept. They are always so friendly. And next morning my car was fixed but I had meetings all day and they did not have any problem with me not returning the loaner car until a day later.

Description of Work
My car had a problem with the accelerator ... It was under warranty... They not only got me in same day I called but they gave me loaner car and had my car fixed next day.

12/14/2012

We had the Kia towed in there. They did replace a part, but even after their work was done, the car didn't work. We were able to drive it about 10 miles and it broke down again. We took it to another mechanic, who identified that they had replaced the wrong part. They were unwilling to split the difference or give any discount to us.

Description of Work
We took our Kia in because it was having problems with the transmission.

06/26/2012

I have no dislikes. They are good. They are my car dealer. I got them when I bought my vehicle. Their pricing is fine.

Description of Work
Ron Tonkin Kia is my car dealer. I use them for oil changes and stuff like that.

01/31/2012

They've been the most wonderful people to deal with. They're very fair and their pricing for service is very reasonable. I've not been happier. I can trust them and I feel comfortable with them.

Description of Work
I purchased my car from them and still take it there for service.

06/22/2011

They have wonderful service in all departments. They even gave me a 10% discount on my parts even though I did not ask for it.

Description of Work
I went to the parts department to order parts and purchased a car about a month ago.

06/12/2011

In May, Linda and I decided to buy a Kia Sedona EX. I selected 2 dealers in the NW and started inquires thru the internet. The Internet Sales Person at Tonkin KIA (STEVEN KANEY) gave the most energetic response. After a 3 day online negotiation process, Steve and I reached an agreed upon vehicle and price. The vehicle was 200+ miles away. On his off duty hours, he drove there and picked up our new vehicle. I expressed to Steven that I had a problem going 25+ miles to take delivery of new vehicle in a high traffic area and would have to arrange for someone to drive our non-tradein vehicle home. Steven solved that problem by delivering our new vehicle to our home with a pick up driver right behind. The vehicle was delivered washed and full or gas. All paper work was done on line and in our home. I never set foot in their dealership. All and all it was our best car buying experience ever. When it comes time to replace a vehicle we will definately call Steven.

Description of Work
WE BOUGHT A 2012 KIA SEDONA EX

Category car sales

09/28/2009

They're accomadating, as far as their schedule goes. If they see anything that needs to be done, they'll discuss it with me and let me know the cost and time inovled. They do a fairly good job and I'll continue to go here.

Description of Work
We take our car here to be serviced. We've gone here for probably about 8 years.

10/05/2006

Good, although the tech dented the front passenger door by hitting a pole. The manager took care of getting it to a body shop and it looks great. She was personable and professional, and I left feeling OK. I did have to bring my van back for another fix to get the recall repair working correctly, but again they were very nice.

Description of Work
Performed recall repairs.

Auto sales & repair.