D & B BEAR SERVICE

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2008

Auto Service
Auto Inspections
Auto Transmission

D& B Bear Service has been in business for 30+ years and has 6 highly trained automotive technicians with many years of experience.Since 1981 D & B Bear Service has provided motorists in the Corvallis, OR 97330 area with comprehensive auto repair services. ...

06/28/2016

Description of Work
My transmission was replaced and seems to work fine. However, a major tune-up was done, but my auto's idle seems to be too high and the engine is still running a little rough. I need to check back with them.

04/27/2016

11/15/2014

It went very well. An overnight delay with the break calipers and though I chose not to, they were willing to put my vehicle back together, return for overnight driving convenience and take back the next day to install breaks. They kept in contact with me every step of the way and were very good about answering all my questions before, during and when completed that I had. A very good shop. I'm happy, vehicles happy and I will go back when I need to no doubt about it. I checked with three shops before trying Bears and the prices are in line with others and the prices they quoted were accurate to what I paid in the end.

Description of Work
My vehicle an '08 Ford needed maintenance and they did all I requested. Oil and filter, tire rotation, rear brakes which included new calipers, coolant flush, spark plugs and through check to avoid/detect any problems.

12/03/2012

I went in expecting something more major. As usual Dand B promptly inspected the car and got back to me with their analysis, Problem was a lot less severe than I had thought.

Description of Work
Check brakes. Turn rotors. New pads.

02/17/2012

They did a good job. I thought it was a fair price. They were trustworthy. I did not feel like they were ripping me off at all. They did what I asked them to. A lot of auto shop would try to do stuff I did not even need but they did not do any of that. They have been in business since 1957. They have been in business for a long time. I asked a friend of mine who worked on cars all the time and he was the one who directed me to them. He said they would do a good job for me and they were fair priced. They were exactly what my friend told me. I would use their services again in the future. Nobody is perfect. It did not have to be done on the car again; it lasted so it was good quality work. They did really well in terms of responsiveness, punctuality and professionalism.

Description of Work
I used the services of D & B BEAR SERVICE for auto services.

11/10/2011

They ordered the appropriate parts, called me when the parts came in, scheduled me for the service and completed the work in one day. As always the work was performed on time and to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
D&B performs most of the service work on my two vehicles. They serviced my air conditioning on the last visit

10/14/2011

Have taken my vehicles to Dand B for 15 years and received consistently excellent and honest service at a fair price. Work done in the past included brakes, transmission flush, oil change, and vehicle inspection. My only complaint is that estimates on brake pad wear have been eye ball estimates and not actual measurements. But Dand B examined a problem I had with a 1997 F-150 we owned before the Honda. A local dealer tried to deny problem was created by routine warranty maintenance, but a Dand B ASE certified technician completed an inspection that found a shock absorber that had come apart and lodged in one of the front coil springs.

Description of Work
Have taken my vehicles to D&B for 15 years and received consistently excellent and honest service at a fair price. Work done in the past included brakes, transmission flush, oil change, and vehicle inspection. My only complaint is that estimates on brake pad wear have been eye ball estimates and not actual measurements. But D&B examined a problem I had with a 1997 F-150 we owned before the Honda. A local dealer tried to deny problem was created by routine warranty maintenance, but a D&B ASE certified technician completed an inspection that found a shock absorber that had come apart and lodged in one of the front coil springs.

04/14/2011

They have done a good job on most things. They did a repair on a window two years ago and I noticed the other day that it is failing again. They have a one year guarantee on their work. I have taken my car in for my antilock brakes three or four times but they haven’t been able to fix the problem yet. They have tried, but I don’t know if they are smart enough. I am a little disappointed with that but at least they have tried and they are honest.

Description of Work
D & B does repairs on my Buick.

12/08/2010

They were professional and seemed to do a good job. The service took a day longer than anticipated however they appeared to be very busy.

Description of Work
D & B Bear Service sealed an oil pump leak and replaced the water pump and timing belt.

11/20/2010

There was a suggestion that something was wrong with the car. It turned out that there was a problem but it was not what the person had anticipated it to be. They correctly changed the diagnosis and repaired the auto. They are good for overall care of automobiles. I like their efficiency, timeliness and good economy. It has been quite a while since I went to them because I have given up driving. If I needed to or if I could, I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I took my car into D & B Bear Service because there was some problem with it.

Category auto repair

Our comprehensive auto repair services include Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services and Miscellaneous Services. Our goal is to offer the best services available at affordable prices to get you back on the road in no time.