Bone Dry Roofing Inc Tulsa

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2013

9723 E 61st St

Tulsa, OK 74037

The Bone Dry Tulsa roofing team is a one-stop solution for all of your home improvement roofing needs. Since 1989, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. has been a leader in the roofing industry. We are a family-owned business and are licensed, bonded and insured, guaranteeing that we will be here to service our work after completion of your roofing project. Unlike most other roofing contractors who use nail guns, we hand-nail all of our jobs. This insures quality insulation, as well as maintaining the shingle warranty....

09/20/2016

Alicia S.

They were excellent Jose Garcia took great care to keep us updated, took pictures so we did not have to climb the ladder to see the work. I would use them again. Good work for a fair price.

Description of Work
part of roof repair after leak was noticed

It was our pleasure to serve you [Member Name Removed]. Whats was more important for me was to stop the water from coming into your home and to do the the job right so you wont have to deal with it for a long time. Remember, we are here to serve in anything that you need. We will be glad to assist you any other projects that you might have just say the word. Thank again for trusting Bone dry Roofing with your home.

04/19/2016

Simon L.

I contacted Shane and scheduled an appointment with him to come out to my home to estimate repairs. Shane was very nice and polite and an easy guy to talk to. Shane advised me that he would need to have his siding guy take a look at my home to complete the estimate and that he would email it to me. I never received the estimate so I contacted Shane to ask if he may have mailed it and I just misunderstood him. Shane said he had emailed it to me, but would send it again. I checked multiple times in my inbox, spam and junk folders and never received anything from him. I tried to text him to verify the email address he had for me and provided it in the message, but received no response or call back. My wife emailed Shane as well and she never received a response. I really liked Shane when I met him and was hoping we would work together, but not providing an estimate, not returning emails or text messages was the disappointing decision to not go with his company.

Description of Work
Estimate cost for repairs on the outside of the home - dry wood rot and repainting.

Category siding,chimney repair,woodworking

03/08/2016

KEISHA G.

We had had bad experience with a roofer in the past - the company who replaced our roof two years ago was completely unresponsive after one failed attempt to fix the leak around our chimney, so we called Bone Dry Roofing. Shane Emerson was both able to come out within a few days and arrived on time to inspect the chimney and give us an estimate. He gave a detailed explanation of what he thought the problem was and what he felt the repair should entail. Unlike other companies we have dealt with in the past, he came to the door first to let us know he had arrived instead of just jumping on our roof. Although there were a couple delays in getting the repair done that were not communicated to us, Shane did reply when we contacted him. When all was said and done, the repair was a week out from the initial repair date. James Crowder was the roofer who repaired our chimney. We are happy with the work he did. We had a heavy rain with a lot of wind last night - conditions that used to lead to wet drywall in our bedroom - and this morning the wall was dry. Overall, our experience with this company was satisfactory. If I have one suggestion, it's that someone needs to inform the customer when the repair person is on his way so that the homeowner can be available. This seems to be a common issue with all the roofing companies we have dealt with. Bone Dry was by far the most responsive.

Description of Work
Repaired base of chimney that was the source of leaks.

Category chimney repair

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. I 100% agree that I / we need to do a much better job on the communication side of roofing. I am even happier that our solution was able to take care of your issue. Again, Thank You for trusting Bone Dry Roofing and me. Shane

03/07/2016

Tiffany T.

They were supposed to come back and straighten out the crooked ridge vents on the front of my house from a full roofing they did in 2013 that cost $12,505.50. Shane sent a guy named James to come out at "inspect" it. All I heard was all kinds of excuses as to why the ridge vent were not straight. I could see that myself. All he had to do was pull the vents up and straighten them. Also, the screen on a storm window was supposed to be repaired because the original guy, David skipped this window when replacing all of the other screens from the original roofing job. James said he couldn't get the screen off which was true and could not get the storm window closed from the inside. Shane said the he would send a "window" guy out to open it. All this is so unnecessary because if they were professionals, they would have already had the tools with them to get the storm window opened or closed or whatever they had to do to fix it. Also, I told them that I also needed some chimney work done such as a chimney cap put on. Shane said that he would give me an estimate of what it would cost. I've been on the phone with Shane twice and he said he would provide this but never did. I made very simple requests and they couldn't even do that.

Category roofing,replacement windows,chimney repair

Good Morning [Member Name Removed], As I do understand your frustration.... your older windows are more of a challenge than most. We are attempting to satisfy the screen replacement without damaging the window or your home. Like I have informed you, this will be taken care of. Your ridge vent is 100% installed correctly, it is the age and design of your home that gives it the aesthetic appearance that you are not please with. I sent you via email, the chimney cap replacement price. I was awaiting your response on moving forward on this item. I / We try to be responsive and professional to all of our customers. Again, I apologize if you feel that this is less than the case. I do commit that we will get your window screen addressed. Shane

02/19/2016

Raymond R.

First of all, the total price was $1050 over the original estimate!! One man,Shane did the original estimate and then when work began, the other man, James raised the price. Not good business practice. I recommend getting SEVERAL detailed estimates. I feel burned! I do not recommend. *note the 2 man crew worked very hard.

Description of Work
Partial roof replace.

As I do understand [Removed Member Name]'s concern. The roof was a 3 layer with wood shakes as the base layer. There was also rafters on top of the wood shakes because of several additions done to the home. I always attempt to give a very fair price in all that we do. This roof displayed some issues AFTER we started tearing it off. I could not see under the multiple layers to 100% assess. We also gave [Removed Member Name] a discount on the additional work. I am always disappointed when someone is not happy. The quality of the job that we do and did on this job was an A in my opinion. The only poor score should have been the price after the additional work was discovered. Thank you. Shane Emerson General Manager

01/18/2016

Tiffany T.

I wasn't really impressed by the look of the single section type ridge vents. I wanted one long continuous ridge vent but was not given the option to have it . The supervisor insisted that I had to have the ridge vents that were sectioned in several pieces. Now these single section ridge vents have nails that pop up making the line across the roof look sloppy and crooked. I would not have minded sectioned ridge vents in the back of the house but I preferred one long strip at the front of the house so that it would look straight and neat. The way it is now allows animals to pull open each section and get into my attic. I would like this to be corrected. Also, I feel that while they were putting the flashings on the fireplace chimney, a cap should have been put over the main fireplace to completely seal it off thus keeping rainwater out of the house. I recently tried to contact this company but couldn't because the number they had listed is no longer in service. The pieces of broken wood from the workers pulling off old wood fell into the attic and were not cleaned up. I smell wood fragments burning when I run my furnace and when I use my bathroom heater. I still find large nails in my yard which tells you clean up was not very thorough.

Description of Work
Tear off and install a 30 year roofing system Install Ridge vents. Install flashings Install gutters. .

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair,fireplaces

Good Morning [Member Name Removed]. My name is Shane Emerson and I am the General Manager of Bone Dry in Tulsa. I took over the office at the beginning of 2015 from Dave. Please contact me at 918.528.4169 for me to come out and take a look at your home. If there are things that you need corrected, we will absolutely work with you to satisfy your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.

12/30/2015

Daniel M.

Shane bid the job and the price was fair. They did not recommend work that wasn't necessary. The job was done by James right on time as a 7 inch rain hit us two days later. There was not a drop of leakage. Totally happy and would recommend these folks to anyone.

Description of Work
Repaired leak around chimney.

Category roofing,chimney repair

09/17/2015

Virongrong R.

I purchased the deal. Waited for a week for the company to contact me. Nothing happened. I ended up calling them in which they came to provide 'preliminary' inspection from the ground. Was promised that they will send a crew to do the maintenance package. Two weeks went by and no one showed up. I texted and called the office. No response. Waited two more weeks - during which I contacted the office once a week. No one showed up. Then on the third week response from the office saying that they have come and fixed everything! Not sure which house they did but it's not my house. No photos, not email, not note left. And I was home everyday during for the last 3 weeks. I ended up contacting Angie List to look for a new roofing company and waiting for a refund.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection and Maintenance Package deal.

I respectfully disagree. I sent out a respected repair technician. We did the inspection, as specified in the $99 inspection, and also sealed any exposed fasteners that were visible on the roof. This roof was in very good shape, and there was no further repairs that needed to be done according to the repair technician. I attempted to contact Mr. [Member name removed] on a few occasions, but was unable to make contact.

09/08/2015

Daniel C.

This is an update to an earlier review we submitted for Bone Dry Roofing. The repair David made lasted about 6 months, and now the roof leaks in the same spot.

Description of Work
Roof maintenance package, inspection and minor repair

Hopefully the follow up and the new repair will fix the problem long term. Thank you for allowing us to actually fix the issue.

07/07/2015

Andrea P.

We had several rain storms in May so I was willing to be patient and expected them to complete work in June. It is now July and I have spoken to the office manager several times and new service manager Shane who took over for David who assured me my work was scheduled for the last week in June. They never showed up and when I called I got no response back. I called again today and am still waiting for answer as to whether they can complete the work or not. If not I would like my $99.00 returned and I will try another contractor to complete the work as I am still having shingles fall off the roof. The last two times I used Bone Dry Roofing as a service they were wonderful. This time I have been very disappointed and there lack of responsiveness is even more upsetting and frustrating.

Description of Work
The provider came out in April and gave me an estimate to repair shingles that had come loose and apply the 99.00 package to the service to repair the remaining shingles. Work was supposed to be scheduled in two weeks.

Central Concrete

we do all kinds of concrete work . {driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, curbs, stemwalls, slab, footings, stamp concrete, decorative concrete. we have over 30 years of experience. family owned business. we have reasonable prices. we are willing to work at a price that works best for you .

J&D Alvarado painting

Looking for a punctual, professional high-quality painter? Well look no further! J&D Alvarado painting has 15 years of experience painting in the Tulsa area. Our affordable price, attention to detail, value, and professionalism can't be beat! If you choose us for your exterior painting project ask about our free pressure washing deal. If you choose us for your interior painting project ask about our free drywall repair services. Give us a call today for a free estimate!!!!!!!!!

Lewis Painting and Power Washing

We are a Residential/Commercial Painting company local to Green Country, We specialize in Whole Home Interior/Exterior Painting & Staining, such as Cabinets, Vanities, Railing, Brick, Decks, Porches, Fencing and more. Our Power Washing Services include, Driveways, Homes, Decks, and Fencing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Carpentry - Unfinished. Carpentry - Woodworking. Chimney Repair. Fireplaces. Gutter Repair & Replacement. Insulation. Masonry. Roofing. Screen Repair. Siding. Windows.