RICKERT LANDSCAPING & TREE SERVICE

With Angi since June 2008

6409 N 115th E Ave

Owasso, OK 74055

Rickert Landscaping & Tree Service provides professional tree removal service in addition to tree trimming, stump removal, firewood collection and sales, and other tree services. Todd Rickert is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured ISA certified arborist....

11/09/2019

Ryan B.

I’ve bought firewood here in the past and had no problem. Yesterday, however, was different. I entered and paid for half a rick of oak. I went outside and started loading it in the truck. I was about finished when the lady came out with an attitude and said “That’s enough. You need to put that piece in your hand back.” I looked at her and said “Excuse me? I paid for a half, I’m taking a half.” They have their wood holders marked with a 1/2 sticker to tell you where half is. So any wood above that, goes. She proceeds to say that that sticker is just a guideline. Well, if that’s the case, maybe 60 bucks is just a guideline too? Very unprofessional attitude. Not sure I’ll be coming back. She was pretty rude.

Description of Work
Needed firewood

Category firewood,tree service

07/10/2017

David W.

Went very well...very punctual, showed up at stated time in the morning, took 2 days to complete and then pretty thoroughly cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Removal of scrub shrubbery, trimming back large pecan trees.

Category landscaping,tree service

10/31/2016

Bill S.

Great. No damage, complete stump removal, and excellent clean-up.

Description of Work
Removed a 38 year old oak tree next to and over the house.

09/20/2016

Susie C.

Good price and excellent professional job

Description of Work
2 trees removed and 3 trees trimmed

09/27/2015

Lee S.

They sent a large crew, and took the tree down from the top. HUGE tree, small fenced back yard. They wanted to get a small dozer-type machine and stump grinder into the back, thru a 2-piece gate. They broke one of the gate panels in two places, wired it back together a little bit with baling wire. It has never closed since. My fence is pretty old and the replacement gates at Lowes/Depot won't fit. I am probably going to have to get a new gate custom made if I ever sell the house.

Description of Work
Cut down a large tree in my back yard. No power lines or other complications.

Category tree service

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I wish we would have known been notified upon completion of the project two years ago. If you would like us to come out and take a look at what we can do to repair or make it right, please call our office. 918-272-6111. Thank you!

09/03/2015

David S.

They did a good job in a difficult area -- right up next to a pool deck, with a fence close on the other side, and perennial plants to the left and right. They were very careful and professional and did minimal damage to the other plants. My only complaint is that they had agreed to grind out the stump until they reached dirt so we could plant another tree in the same place. When I cleaned out the wood chips and checked the hole after they left, they had barely gotten to a small bit of dirt, but the hole was still almost all solid wood (root). We couldn't have planted the small tree we had planned to put in the hole. I sent them a picture showing the extent of the remaining wood, and they came back out with their chipper within a few days and got out more of the root so we could plant another tree -- which is doing nicely.

Description of Work
Removed the lower half of a large pine tree that had broken off in an ice storm

Category tree service

We are pleased to know your tree is doing well! We appreciate the good feedback, thank you!!

05/11/2015

Michele W.

Contacted Rickert for an estimate to trim a huge elm tree. No answer so left a message. Appointment-maker called back the next day to say they will be contacting us to set up a time for the estimate. Asked for our phone number. What? Call the phone number you just dialed. They later set the appointment time for Friday, May 8 at 5:30pm. Received a confirmation call on May 7th. Nobody showed up. Received a call today to confirm an appointment I never had for TOMORROW. No way can a business THIS CONFUSED touch my beautiful tree. I'm writing this report to make sure that the owner knows what is going on. It may have nothing to do with his abilities but that he just needs new office staff.

Description of Work
Did not show up to give estimate. Very confused appointment-maker.

Category tree service

We apologize again for the confusion in the office. The owner did contact this customer and explain the confusion we were experiencing in the office that day. It was the day a storm came through and we were experiencing an overwhelming amount of calls due to storm damage. So, we are sincerely sorry that you were mixed up in the commotion. If there is anything else we can do for you, we would be more than willing to accomodate!

05/09/2015

Ashley S.

We contacted Rickerts for an estimate in January. Todd came out and gave a very thorough estimate, which we really liked, and there were negotiable on their rate to come closer to competitors. Prior to our scheduled appt, I had to reach out twice to their office to confirm. No one ever contacted me first to confirm an appt time. We scheduled the time for the crew to do the work and the day before I called to confirm it with Danica in the office. We cleared our schedule to accomodate their requirement that homeowners be there and after two hours of calling, we finally got a call back from Todd that he had forgotten about us bc of a concert the night before. Nothing was offered in compensation for the time we had set aside. We rescheduled it for two weeks later and called several times to confirm as well as to their their office know that Okie Dig had not been out to our house (that was something they said was part of their service). The office said they had reached out several times (side note: Okie Dig came out the Tuesday after our appt and said the appt had been made on Friday--the day before our service). On the day of our service, the crew and Todd arrived early. I mentioned to Todd that Okie-Dig had not been out and he informed me it wouldnt be a problem, so I deferred to him on that since he was the expert. While they did work quickly, we were very disappointed with the tree in the front. It was misshapen and boxy when they were done trimming. Shaping was supposed to be included in that project. In addition. they cut a VERY obvious cable line and then covered it up when they were cleaning up without ever mentioning it. It was only bc I was home that I quickly realized they had cut the line and went out to see what happened. The dug back up the line and said Todd would call. In the meantime, I spent an hour on the phone with our cable provider trying to get a technician out. Again, no compensation efforts were made and it was more than 2 hours later before Todd called and left a message. I immediately called back and was sent to voicemail and he never called again. When discussing payment, no effort was made to make right the additional trouble their services called and they didn't ask if we were happy with the tree trimming. Overall, we were disappointed and would not recommend using Rickert's in the future.

Description of Work
Removed 2 crape myrtles in back of yard. Removed a multi-trunk tree that was too close to our house Trimmed and shaped a Bradford Pear tree in the front of house

Category tree service

I want to acknowledge and sincerely apologize again for the scheduling issue, that was 100% our error. The issue with Okie dig was entirely separate and our office put in a couple different requests and several phone calls concerning this issue, and the last minute request that was put in before the work was done was at the instruction of the Okie Dig customer service because of their internal confusion with our previous requests and “closed tickets” that were never in fact marked and should have never been closed in the first place. The stump that was requested to be removed would have broken the cable line whether the line was marked or not because it was imbedded in the roots of the tree. We would have had no way of knowing the line was imbedded until the line was cut, the only way to avoid this would have been to leave the stump. We scheduled this job specifically on a Saturday because this was the only day it would accommodate the customers work schedule, we typically do not work Saturdays unless there are special circumstances. We prefer customer involvement with trimming projects so that issues or concerns can be resolved immediately while we are still on site, and we were unaware of your dissatisfaction with the misshapen tree until now. If you would like us to come back out we can definitely do that in order to make things right and to your satisfaction, we have no problem doing that! In terms of compensation efforts, we were doing this project for an extremely discounted price because of the customers desire to use our service and the fact that they had other competing bids that were much cheaper. We apologize again for the inconveniences we have caused!

03/31/2015

Matthew V.

Although I did not contract for his services I was incredibly impressed with his ethics. Not only did he show up while we were having a winter snow but he was professional and very matter-of-fact. I appreciate such honesty and candor. Although he could have made a quick buck he choose not to and in this day and age of fly-by-night operators, its a refreshing relief to know there are still business owners out there that do the right thing. I highly recommend him and would use him in a heartbeat when the time comes.

Description of Work
Mr. Rickert came out and inspected a rather old River Birch I had in my front yard. Hey gave me a price quote but was completely honest with me in stating that I only needed 4 trim cuts and it really wasn't worth me paying the money for his crews to come out. He even pointed out the cuts I needed to make.

Category tree service

We really appreciate your feedback! Thank you [member name removed]!

03/09/2015

Laurie P.

I met Todd Rickert at the Tulsa Home and Garden show, and we made an appointment to look at some tree work I wanted done. He came, spent a generous amount of time with me, and gave guidance. We made a date, which had to be postponed due to snow. He and his office were great about keeping us posted on the change, and notifying us when they were on their way. He came himself to introduce the crew, reviewed the job with me. The men worked all day, as agreed, and checked with me 2ce to clarify what I wanted done. The only disappointment was that I had been clear that I wanted all the wood waste left behind for composting, and the crew took away. . When Todd learned that I had wanted it, he offered to have a truck return with some half composted wood waste for my garden. I am satisfied with that solution.

Description of Work
Tree trimming and removal.

Category landscaping,tree service

Thank you [name removed]! I apologize about the confusion on the mulch. We were able to deliver the mulch last weekend and if there is anything else we can do for you, give us a call! We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

Outdoor Orchestrators, LLC

Outdoor Orchestrators, LLC is your one-stop service provider for all the exterior projects that you can dream of. We specialize in making sure that the dream you have for your outdoor property becomes a reality. Our professionals can assist you with: Building and Construction Outdoor Kitchens Landscaping Layout and design Hardscaping Irrigation Repair Drainage Block walls General masonry And much, much more To learn more about the full scope of our services, get in touch with us today. We look forward to assisting you.

Rowe Landscape Installation LLC

Rowe Landscape Installation, LLC is a landscaping contractor landscaper serving the Broken Arrow, OK area since 1986. If you are looking to beautify your Broken Arrow home, give Rowe Landscape Installation, LLC a call. We can design and implement your vision and make your property uniquely special.

GreenPro LLC

Hello everyone we are Dakota and Matthew Williams, brothers and owners of GreenPro, LLC. We’ve been in business since 2010 and every year we continue to grow and impact those around us. We are foremost passionate about people and our work. Each of our customers leave with a smile at the workmanship and value we bring to their properties. For us, we are not satisfied unless our customers are happy so we make every effort to go above and beyond. Our Philosophy here at GreenPro is committing to bringing joy to our customers with everything we do. We believe things like manicured lawns, custom walking paths, and outdoor living areas invite opportunities to enjoy the company of our loved ones, creating long lasting happiness and peaceful living. We Love People and we are all about people, this is why we donate services and supplies to community projects and deliver happiness and jaw dropping experiences on each project. We appreciate projects of all sizes because we know how great nature can make people feel. Our workers are also an important part of how we run our business. Each employee and sub-contractor is hand-picked, and believes in our values. We pride ourselves on our organic growth and our client testimonials tell it all. Let us be the company that takes care of you!

Offers by GreenPro LLC on Angi

Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Tree Care & Restoration, Stump Grinding, Firewood Sales, Arborist

Landscape Design, Maintenance