Black Diamond Custom Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2011

3.4

4115 N MacArthur Blvd

Oklahoma City, OK 73122

One call does it all! Locally-owned. Additional phone numbers - (405) 589-9155 & (405) 740-6669....

03/20/2019

Sherri H.

At first I was thrilled to find this company. I was very impressed with what they could offer. I liked that they did it all. I called the number and spoke in detail with one of the workers. There was never a call back. Very disappointed. Can’t believe they are on Angie’s List

Description of Work
I need gutter repair as well as additional gutter.

Category carpet installation

07/05/2016

Carla D.

the crews were professional and always were on time for appointments and scheduled repairs. They kept me informed of progress and any changes I wanted they were helpful in advising me what would work best for the price I could afford. They did beautiful work and I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
built an addition to our existing home and remodeled our bathrooms and kitchen.

Category bathtub refinishing, carpet installation, countertops, gutter repair, masonry, siding, home builders, driveway gates

07/01/2016

Gary J.

BLACK DIAMOND LISTENED TO WHAT I WAS WANTING IN MY NEW HOME, THEY WERE ABLE TO PUT MY IDEAS INTO PLAY AND BUILT OUR DREAM HOME. THEY WERE ALWAYS THERE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I HAD, AND WORKED WITH ME CHANGING MY MIND DAILY!! COULDNT OF HAD A BETTER EXPERIENCE.

Description of Work
NEW CONSTRUCTION & REMODEL

Category custom cabinets, carpet installation, closet systems, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, landscaping, masonry, pool cleaners, remodeling, siding, garage builders, home builders, home remodeling, house painters, cabinet refacing, doors, stamped concrete, driveway gates

09/17/2015

Lisa M.

This company is a problem from start to finish. I've had nothing but issues since I've started dealing with this company. They are extremely decietful and they rarely do what they said they are going to do. They will try to scam you with every chance they get. The owner is Gary Jones and he is the root of the problem. He is only out to make a quick dime. He tries to charge a premium on every little bit of work is done, all while lying about giving you a price break upfront. He over charges and under delivers. His assistant, Carla, who does all of the go between work with the insurance company (who used to work as an insurance adjuster) has been arrested for insurance fraud and this wasn't her first run in with the law.

Description of Work
We hired them to do some repairs after a tornado. BEWARE!

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, water damage restoration, replacement windows, garage builders, home builders, house painters, interior painters, doors

12/06/2013

clifford P.

Did not like this company. Went with a different company

Description of Work
I contacted BLACK DIAMOND CUSTOM SERVICES

Category bathtub refinishing

Whitetail General Construction

We are a Family run company started by a couple of buddies that decided to use our years of experience in the construction industry, by starting Whitetail Construction. It began years ago as we were both working other jobs while working construction projects on the side. We were both taking a break and talking about how great it would be to have our own company doing construction full time. After years of diligent work, we turned this idea into building a company we can be truly proud of.

FOX BRICK & STONE MASONRY SERVICE

Fox Brick & Stone Masonry Service specializes in all types of brick, stone, stucco,sidewalk and patio repair. This includes any damage from vehicle impact, spaulding, settling, crumbling, lightning strikes, hail, water damage or any other masonry related problems. We strive to maintain the original "curb appeal of the structure", by minimizing the appearance of "being repaired, rebuilt or patched" with longevity and aesthetics being the "primary goal and base theme" on our projects. Fox Brick & Stone also strives to use "made in U.S.A." products and will only use "American Citizens" on our projects.

The Joneses, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Tree and Designer Lawn Renovation services ; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! *10% DISCOUNTS FOR SENIORS AND MILITARY, 1ST RESPONDERS!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential & commercial roof, inspection, gutter, downspouts, tub, shower, granite, tile, siding, countertops, cabinet refinishing, painting interior, mold & wall paper removal, installation, repair & restorations.