Ample Electric

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

ample electric is a small family owned electrical business. operating as a husband and wife team we have one service van fully stocked for our customers needs....

Alliance Expert Services

Alliance Expert Services. Having served Oklahoma City homes and businesses since 1990, Alliance Expert Services is a name you can trust for superior quality results, expert customer care and on-time service. We take pride in the work we do, and it shows in the quality of our workmanship and dedication to our clients. Christina@aesokc.com. Roger@aesokc.com

Steve Ocker Electric LLC

Better Business Bureau: Accredited Business. I am a small electrical contractor that takes pride in doing the job right the first time, making all of my electrical jobs look great! I treat every house like I would like to live in it, and I back all of my work! Let me help you and your family with all your residential electrical needs. I strive to exceed all customer expectations, and I always clean the work area. I am personable and easy to work with, so feel free to call me with any of your electrical questions. I look forward to working with Angie's List customers!

Offers by Steve Ocker Electric LLC on Angi
Owens Service Electric

We can accomplish any electrical project from Residential, Commercial, to Industrial Construction and maintenance. Our company is owner operated. We have been in business since 1999 and have been in the electrical industry for over 40 years All of our techs have multiple years of experience. There is no electrical project too small or too large. Give us a call today to get a free estimate 405 760-6006.

Offers by Owens Service Electric on Angi

07/24/2013

Frank W.

I was happy with them because they were inexpensive and did the work they said they were going to do in a reasonable amount of time. They were very punctual and efficient and charge by the hour so are pretty good about giving an actual estimate on the costs.

Description of Work
They put in an electrical outlet upstairs in the attic. They also gave me a price on installing a new meter base.

Category electrician

we provide residential and commercial services including new home wireing, restraunt equipment, phone cabeling, power supply for a/c and heating units, pools, hot tubs, ext .. smaller window stores and such ...

large commercial, industrial,