American Quality Exteriors

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

3.5

With a middle name like Quality, it’s no wonder that, since its establishment in 1996, American Quality Exteriors has grown to become one of the largest direct-sales home improvement companies in America. Today, American Quality Exteriors is a state-wide, full-service direct-sales home improvement company that designs, custom manufactures and installs exterior home improvement products for our customers. Our commitment to the highest quality, the finest service and the most professional is second to none. From siding to windows to sun-rooms, American Quality Exteriors is delivering on our promise of installing the highest Quality and most energy efficient exterior building products available today....

Community Builders Inc

Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

05/25/2017

Very rude and condescending. Was one hour late getting here for estimate then tried to inform me how wrong I was in getting several estimates. Talked down to me and kept referencing "good luck with that girl. ". Didn't like that I would be getting several estimates It was a confrontational experience with him saying derogatory things to me as he was walking out the door

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding estimate for my home. Was seeking estimates from 3 companies Didn't have them do any work

CATEGORY replacement windows

Spoke with customer and listened to her concerns. It seems there was a personality clash here and the reps were not able to present viable options with customer. Nothing further that could be done by my company other than to apologize for reps behavior and thank customer for her inquiry. Don Wilson General Manager

09/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a wonderful job on the siding on the upper part of my home and around the windows and doors. They work very quickly, and they cleaned up behind themselves.

CATEGORY siding

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for allowing my company to serve you and I am pleased that you had a good experience with our team. Don Wilson General Manager American Quality Exteriors

09/07/2015

It was long, very, very long.  After much research on the internet, I knew I was interested in the brand of windows they sell-and told the salesman I didn't need a long presentation about the window.  I just wanted an overview of their company and installation methods and price quote. But I got it all.  Over 2 hours of standard window sales BS.  Even with their "get one free" (right....) sale, the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided estimate for window replacement of 28 windows in 17 openings.

CATEGORY siding

I phoned Mr. [Member name removed] today 9-8-2015 and inquired concerning negative feedback reason. It seems that it was just a matter of price that Mr. [Member name removed] was looking for and we require our reps to show all the features and benefits of our exclusive restorations line of Sunrise Windows before they are able to quote a price. We have an "exclusive" on our restorations window line...

04/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new windows in our sun room. Also repaired vinyl siding. Did a great job.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

Thank you for allowing my company to serve you over the years, we value your business and are very happy that you chose American Quality Exteriors as your home improvement company. If there is any other exterior maintenance project you need we will bend over backwards to continue to earn your trust. Best regards, Don Wilson General Manager

06/21/2013

They charged $5000 for seven windows. They did a horrible job and they were not very professional at all. The windows don't fit right or look right. They said that the dust and the dirt won't be coming in anymore, but the dust and dirt still comes in. There was only one guy that came and did the installation and when he came to measure them, he was trying to jump instead of using the ladder.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My mother in law used American Quality Exteriors to get her windows done.

CATEGORY replacement windows

[removed member name]: I am the new owner of American Quality Exteriors and would gladly look into your concern about these windows. Please contact me; Don Wilson at 405-722-6215 and provide your mothers information so that I can personally take care of this for her, thank you for your concern.

Siding, Windows, Doors, Insulation, Radiant Barrier, Solar Attic Fans, Decks, Carports, Patio Covers, Sun Rooms, Screen Enclosures, Pergolas

*No interior construction *No general contracting *No new construction *No roofing *No painting