All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2010

3130 NE 50th St

Oklahoma City, OK 73121

All Pro Roofing & Remodeling is a locally owned company proudly serving Oklahoma for over a decade. Call now for a Free Assessment (405) 948-4300 ....

07/19/2016

Sandy P.

Description of Work
Replaced vent boots on roof. Also, re-did chimney flashing to correct leaks. No more leaks.

06/08/2016

Dawn K.

Description of Work
Lance was very responsive and answered all of our questions and phone calls along the way, even though our job was estimated and completed right at the holidays. He met with our insurance adjuster and made sure our gutters and downspouts were the color we wanted. Very easy to deal with. When we need roof repair in the future, we will use All Pro.

04/01/2016

Regina V.

This was a big deal purchase and everything was fine. They were pretty responsive. They forgot to do a couple of things, but they came back and did it. It was not a problem, but just the forgetting to do it, so I guess they could have been a little more thorough.

Description of Work
I used them for roofing.

11/09/2015

Barry A.

09/02/2014

PJ M.

Description of Work
They redid my roof.

08/28/2013

Larry W.

It was fantastic. They did my brother's house and they did my house this last storm we had. Their price was very competitive; I got four bids and his was the lowest. I had no issues with them. I didn't have to pay any money upfront and they came out and did a clean job in one day. They were in and out and there was no haggling about the quality of work. They did what they were supposed to do when they supposed to do it.

Description of Work
All Pro Roofing & Remodeling did roofing for me.

12/19/2012

Bridget H.

Perfect. From start to finish, the tear off was completely removed from my property (no stray nails or shingles) and the new roof was on in 1 day.

Description of Work
In 8 months time we needed our roof replaced twice due to Oklahoma's crazy weather. All Pro took great care of us both times. Their Salesman was professional and curteous. The roofers were fast, friendly, and respectful of our property. All in all I would reccomend All Pro to anyone who needs a roof in OKC.

10/17/2012

Sandy P.

David's people did the work well & on time. Only delays were weather related & unavoidable. We have used his company previously and would do so again.

Description of Work
Tore off old roofing & placed new roofing material, replaced guttering, and patio covers on two properties that we own.

08/22/2012

Larry W.

Despite the volume of damaged homes, I had a detailed estimate from David at All Pro two days after I called for an appointment. Within three weeks I had a new roof. They did everything from insurance paperwork to completion inspection quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend All Pro for a quality, trouble free roof replacement.

Description of Work
Replace hail damaged roof.

03/30/2012

Phillis J.

They cleaned up very well. There were really no visible signs that they were even here. They didn’t stomp down my flowers or anything. The roof just looks beautiful. Dave came out and talked to us for a long time to make sure what we wanted. We had to be patient while other work was being done but he kept in contact all the time to keep us up to date. I was shocked that he kept in touch as much as he did. Also, when I called they would get back with me right away, almost always within the hour. He was pleasant to work with and didn’t pressure us in any way. They were very fast and we were very pleased. They were right in the ballpark with everyone else and we got several other estimates but we went with him because we were comfortable with him.

Description of Work
They took all the shingles off and put a brand new roof on. It was a different company that did our guttering but All Pro Roofing and Remodeling handled all of the calls to set that up. Dave was just great.

Jackson's Contracting

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today

PuroClean of Norman

Property damage caused by water, fire and mold can be incredibly overwhelming and can make the idea of restoring your property to its previous state seem impossible. PuroClean of Norman can ensure that restoring your commercial or residential property possible. Our IICRC certified experts provide the industry's best water damage remediation, fire damage restoration and mold remediation services in Oklahoma.

Reese & Sons Painting

For quickest response please call (405) 230-0061. For over 25 years, we have been painting homes and buildings all around Oklahoma City. We stand by the quality in our work, our products, and our craftsmanship. We also specialize in wood repair, wood replacement, unique textures, and drywall. We have integrity and will leave the job site clean Each and every time.

Oklahoma
    Construction Industries Board
    01/31/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

room additions

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc.

How is All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. overall rated?

All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. open?

All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. provide

All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc.?

Yes, All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. offers warranties.

What services does All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. offer?

All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. offers the following services: Repairs re-roofing, re-decking, composition, new construction, wood shake & shingles, stone coated steel, complete remodels, custom kitchen & baths, siding, fences, concrete, drywall, interior & exterior painting.

Are there any services All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc. does not offer?

room additions