Air Conditioning Service Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2006

4.3

215 S Sunnylane Rd

Oklahoma City, OK 73115

Air Conditioning Service, Inc., located at 215 South Sunnylane, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, provides the highest quality HVAC equipment, products, installation and service to the families that are served in Oklahoma City and surrounding areas. After all customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Founded in 1988, by the company's president Shell Kincheloe, AirConditioning Service, Inc. started as a small operation of just a few service vans, and has now grown into a fleet of 14 service vehicles. Air Conditioning Service, Inc., provides continuing education for their servicemen. uaranteeing the highest quality of service for you and your family. After all, when you see Air Conditioning Svc Inc., you recognize the company who set the standard for all others to follow....

09/23/2016

Corwin P.

Have had the worse experience over the last two years. Worse service I've ever had. Had to hire two other company's to diagnose the REAL issues and both told me what was wrong and price quoted me for less. Air conditioning services prices quoted us more than the other two company's for 1/3 of the work. Constantly told us nothing was wrong and the other companies were lying. Got it fixed from one of the other two company's and it works better than it has for the first time in 2 years when it was first installed by air conditioning services.

Description of Work
Repeatedly told us nothing was wrong and made us pay for expensive service calls and freon charges.

02/19/2015

Allen M.

12/18/2014

William A.

Description of Work
Brought in to check my AC blower motor. Determined they needed to change a $150.00 motor and wanted to charge $710.00 for the motor and replacement, about a 1 hour job.

11/03/2014

Kevin E.

07/19/2014

Joe M.

Great! efficient and professional fair. Might add that this call was performwd on weekend/after hours rate.

Description of Work
Diagnosis for frozen freon line on condenser. charged with freon.

04/17/2014

Karen S.

They've come out just to check things for me and they answer questions for me. Their representative Todd Archer is who you want to talk to. He's honest, and if he doesn't know something, he'll go find out immediately for you. He's so accomodating and just fantastic, and he's very specific about which of his installers he sends for particular issues. They'll come out late in the evening to help or do an inspection. The installer was so patient and helpful. I put in an American Standard unit and I'm very pleased with it. It's very quiet.

Description of Work
They put in a new central air and heat unit ($7500), and they replaced the outside compresser on my mom's house ($2500).

03/30/2014

William S.

I've been with them since 2002. They have done all my service and I also purchased a new system from them in 2008. I have never had an issue with them that was not resolved quickly to my satisfaction. I will continue to use their service.

Description of Work
They performed the annual service on my heat/air system.

05/10/2012

Richard D.

I was perfectly satisfied with everything. For what they offered it was the best price. The quality was very good, and they were very punctual. They were friendly and did a good job. I would use them again in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
They installed an air conditioning unit for me.

08/18/2011

DEBBIE R.

Pleased with service and response.

Description of Work
Replaced air conditioning unit. Returned and completed job in a timely manner.

02/09/2011

Gale A.

They're just very, very responsive. They're very professional. They know what they're doing and they're very thorough.

Description of Work
I have a contract with them to check my heat and air twice a year.

08/21/2006

NAOMI Z.

I had a terrific experience with Kool Guys. They were very easy to deal with and I would recommend them to both family and friends.

Description of Work
I hired The Kool Guys to repair my air conditioning system.

Category auto repair

07/26/2006

PAULA W.

Great service and value.

Description of Work
Checked my A/C that wasn't working and replaced thermostat.

Nautical Mechanical & Construction

Smith Brothers Heat and Air

We are a family owned and operated business. We specialize in residential and commercial HVAC repairs and installations. We do NOT do duct cleaning, window units, or geothermal installation or repairs. We accept all major credit cards and checks. Financing is available. Free Estimates. Open Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm. Saturday and Sunday by appointment. We are licensed and bonded and BBB approved.

Offers by Smith Brothers Heat and Air on Angi
    Triple Play Home Services

Triple Play Home Services/HVAC Solutions is a Full Service Heat & Air Company. We're confident in our GREAT Financing options, and life-time warranties! We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and Amex, as well as billing for businesses From Residential to Commercial and even Property Management of all types, we are your One Company! We have the ONLY full service HVAC showroom in Oklahoma. We have over 20 years combined experience with a GREAT team of highly trained professionals that are not only great with equipment but with YOU, our customers. We service all brands and focus on selling and installing Amana Quality and Innovative Equipment!

Offers by Triple Play Home Services on Angi
    Auto Service
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential and commercial repair, replacement air conditioners and furnaces, and fabrication of duct work, new construction, a/c and furnace replacement, air conditioner & furnace repair.

Ask for details.