Terrell Siding & Windows

Founded 1975 • With Angi since July 2006

3.4

Family owned and operated Additional DBA - Terrell's, Inc....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Oklahoma City

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Oaklahoma! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

09/23/2013

I didn’t have much success with Terrell's. I needed my roof replaced due to hail damage. The manager came out to take pictures and he informed me that there were two layers that needed to be taken off and replaced. He told me that he would send the pictures to my insurance company, but he never did. The manager then had to leave town and I wasn't able to get anyone else to take over. I also wanted...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof.

CATEGORY roofing

10/28/2011

Their estimate was about $12000.  It included replacing all of the windows and siding on the house.  The owner of the business was the one that came in and did the estimate.  I felt that he was really very thorough.  I had had an estimate from another company.  His estimate was similar, but I liked his product better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Terrell Siding & Windows finished installing the windows about two weeks ago.  They will put the siding on Monday.  They gave us the quote about the end of September.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

03/31/2011

It went great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced some windows in our house.

CATEGORY replacement windows

08/27/2010

We spent about $15000 or $16000 on that work. We were just very, very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Terrell Siding & Windows yesterday and they repaired the damaged siding and guttering on our house.

CATEGORY siding

09/23/2008

They have been around for awhile and do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a roof on my home 10 years ago.

CATEGORY roofing

Replacement windows, new windows, vinyl siding, window repair, roofer, roofers, gaf-elk, flat roof, metal roofing, shingle repair, shingle replacement, overhang, over-hang, sunrooms, sun-rooms, window installation, roof repair, roof repairs & room additions.