Land Enterprises Roofing LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2006

7042 Highwater Cir Ste C

Edmond, OK 73034

In business since 1986. A 6 time Angie's List Super Service Award winner including 2016! Fully insured. Free roof inspections for residential and commercial roofs. We hold an Oklahoma commercial roofing endorsement in addition to the residential certificate required by state law. We are GAF, Atlas, Malarkey & Certainteed certified contractors. HAAG Certified Inspectors.Additional LLC - Land Enterprises Roofing. Additional contact name - Brian Land....

01/25/2022

Jane B.

I have worked with numerous roofing companies both personally and professionally and Land Enterprise Roofing is far and away one of the best out there. I would recommend them to my family and friends

Description of Work
Roof repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for allowing us to help you with your roofing needs. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others. We strive to meet our customers expectations and exceed them.

10/02/2020

David C.

I was selling my house. Actually closed today 10-2-2020. The buyers inspector said we needed a new roof. I don't know anything about roofs - but these guys were top business award winners at the Edmond Chamber of Commerce and the Northwest Chamber of Commerce. Real Estate was crazy and everyone was backed up. They came out on a Sunday(!) to meet the adjuster and make sure that everything that needed to be looked at was...more than the inspector (who was great) would have seen. By Thursday they were at the house and finished on Friday. Everything was immaculate - Jerry Renfroe from Land Roofing was awesome, and Jason, Paula, and Todd made all of it easy and seamless. Couldn't be more pleased. Great job.

Description of Work
Replace my roof

Category gutter repair,roofing,woodworking,house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure to help you through getting the house ready for sale. We wish you the best on your new adventure.

09/11/2019

harold S.

I’m making an exception since I never write reviews for anyone but this time it’s warranted. I’ve owned my home in a neighborhood with an association that has strict roofing codes and regulations. Because of a recent hail storm, I had to replace my third roof. I hired Land Enterprise Roofing that was recommended by a friend because after interviewing with them, they were way ahead of the two previous roofing companies when advising me about the many different roofing options. In making my decision to hire Land Roofing, here are a few things that stood out from the previous roofers and other roofers I've been observing on my neighbor's houses. 1st, Land Enterprises Roofing, locally owned and operated, sent a representative out to meet my Insurance Adjustor. He negotiated with the Adjustor more than just the roof that also included my siding, rain gutters, and wind turbines. 2nd, Unlike my previous roofing companies, Land Roofing calculated the attic footage and space and determined that my roof vents were too small for a large amount of attic space and to replace them with the correct size roof vents to maximize the performance that removes attic air. Note, this will be a big benefit with my utility bills! 3rd, when the Land crew arrived to replace my roof they immediately laid huge tarps all around my home to catch the loose debris while removing my old shingles. This step kept my yard free of nails and torn shingle parts following in my yard. 4th, not only did they give me a choice to choose what manufacturer of roofing materials to use, but they recommended upgrading the roof to a higher-quality to exceed the wind and hail standards, not to mention lowing my homeowner's insurance rate. 5th, I was unexpectedly impressed when Land Roofing set up an appointment at no additional cost to have my roof pipes to my hot water tank and central heater inspected by a local licensed HVAC company to make sure none of them were damaged when replacing the shingles. So, let me emphasize to hire a company, like Land Roofing, that goes above and beyond than simply replacing or installing shingles on top of a house!

Description of Work
Replaced roof shingles after hail storm

Hello [Member Name Removed], We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review here on Angie's list. We are happy that we meet your expectations and look forward wot working with you in the future if the need arises.

08/23/2019

Rusty S.

Awesome company and contractor to work with, Heath inspected my roof prior to me making a claim with my insurance. He assured me I had enough broken and damaged shingles to warrant a new roof. Heath also made time on a weekend to be onsite when the adjuster showed up from the insurance agency. By doing so Heath was able to answer all my questions and concerns I had with the adjustor and my claim. The best part about Land Roofing was the crew roofed my house. They hammer the shingles on by hand, no nail gun, all trash and debris was picked up and removed as they worked, not after the job was done. I expected the job to take at least two days to complete, they finished in one. In one full day they striped the old roof off, re-decked and installed new shingles. I would highly recommend Land Roofing and will call on them when the need arises again. Rusty S.

Description of Work
Reroofing and re-decking of my Home.

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I was a privilege to work with you to get your roofing project done. We look forward to working with you in the future.

04/30/2019

Talford P.

They were here when they said they would be and within an hour, had the roof repaired and all waste removed. They made sure that the delicate plants below were protected from falling waste shingles. Their project foreman even changed a light bulb for me that was located at the peak of the second story roof without extra charge! Amazing. I would hire them again in a heartbeat! They're busy and I can understand why. It's because they are wonderful to work with.

Description of Work
Wind damage on a small part of my roof

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review. We strive to exceed our customers expectations. We look forward to working with you again if the need arises.

02/11/2019

Charlotte J.

We have used Land Roofing twice and both times were very pleased with their work. The job site supervisor is very personable and made sure we knew what their job order entailed. The area was completely cleaned up when they left.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We are happy we was able to meet your roofing needs again and look forward to working with you in the future if the need arises.

10/23/2018

LaNell L.

Evidently when I got my new roof in 2013 the previous roofing company neglected to install some sort of leak protection needed and I've had a roof leak for a very long time! So Land Enterprises came out and gave me the bid for the roof repair and pointed out that my roof wasn't up to code! I feel like I had been taken advantage of by the other roofing company (I had). Land Enterprises repaired my roof, installed attic and roof vents and had my siding replaced (it was a gable end, kind of a nightmare) and I am so happy that my roof doesn't leak anymore and it's totally up to code. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Install Roof Vents, Repair Leak in Valley, Install Attic Vents

Category roofing,siding

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review and we hare happy that your roof is up to code and no longer leaking. We look forward to working with you again should the need arise.

10/21/2018

Donna S.

My roof replacement was a painless smooth process. They worked with my insurance company and I did not have to get involved. I continued to work while everyone took care of my roof! Great service. I would absolutely hire them again!

Description of Work
I needed my roof replaced

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we appreciate the time you took to complete this review. We hope that if the need arises that we can help you again.

10/19/2018

ROBERT H.

October 19, 2018 To: Potential Customers of Land Enterprises, LLC From: Robert Hodges, III A Recent Customer After interviewing several roofing companies regarding repairing the water leak in the flashing area between my garage and house, I selected Land Enterprises, LLC. To say the least, I was impressed by the following actions. 1. The confidence of the owner (Brian Land), and the manner in which he examined the damaged area and explained the processed needed to resolve the issue. 2. The itemized estimate, that not only detailed the materials, but also the quantity and the final price to complete the work. 3. Another area that made an impact was the team's response, when I informed them regarding a few areas of concerns I noticed, the day after the repairs were made. They responded, being hindered only by the rainy days. They resolved the issues to my satisfaction. Therefore, if you are looking for a company with a family 'oriented' atmosphere, then I would suggest Land Enterprises, LLC. If you are looking for a company that operates on principles of integrity, honesty and professionalism, then I believe Land Enterprises, LLC could be the company for you. It's a family affair and you can become, as I have, a part of a satisfied customer based that is second to none. Respectfully yours, Robert Hodges, III

Description of Work
Garage Leak Flashing Roof Repair, SmartSide Trim Paneling Replacement. Shingles and Heating Vent Cap Replacement, Etc.

Category roofing,woodworking

[Member Name Removed] we wanted to thank you for letting us work with you on your project. We look forward to working with you in the future if the need arises.

10/10/2018

Chris S.

Prices were higher than area competitors, but the service from begin to end was top notch.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we are glad that we met your expectations for your repair. We look forward to working with you again if the need arises.

IQ Roofing & Contracting Inc

Roofing

Crowell's Painting & Drywall Repairs

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Painting and Drywall services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Steve Ocker Electric LLC

Better Business Bureau: Accredited Business. I am a small electrical contractor that takes pride in doing the job right the first time, making all of my electrical jobs look great! I treat every house like I would like to live in it, and I back all of my work! Let me help you and your family with all your residential electrical needs. I strive to exceed all customer expectations, and I always clean the work area. I am personable and easy to work with, so feel free to call me with any of your electrical questions. I look forward to working with Angie's List customers!

Offers by Steve Ocker Electric LLC on Angi

#0030
    Oklahoma
    Construction and Industries Board
    12/06/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Residential and commercial hail damage, repair, roof maintenance, Metal, TPO, roofer, energy star, radiant barrier, ventilation, solar board, wind turbines, ice dam, hand nail, ridge vent, timberline, grand manor, synthetic felt, gutters, gutter screen, rubber modified, shingle, solar power vent, decking & soffit.

Tar and gravel.