Collett Propane Inc

Founded 1952 • With Angi since June 2012

1525 Burnett Dr

Xenia, OH 45385

Since 1952, Collett Propane, Inc., a family owned and operated business has been delivering propane gas throughout southwestern Ohio. We offer competitive priced propane with safe, dedicated and reliable customer service staff. Collett Propane is committed to improving and enhancing the communities

09/04/2015

JERRY F.

10/21/2013

Douglas G.

They did a GREAT job. Came and inspected the site and location where I wanted the tank. Did the paperwork for the permit -- which OTHER Gas companies would NOT do. That, in and of itself, sold me on their service!!! I don't know what is required for a permit!?!?! They are the professionals -- they did! Employee came and installed the tank which required putting down a foundation. Once installed -- did the pressure test. Explained the operation of the tank! Bottom line -- I am a happy camper. They did what they said they would do at the price specified in a professional fashion! GREAT JOB!!!

Description of Work
Acquired 125 Gallon LP Tank for my home. Collette did the Permit with Greene County. Installed the tank in a professional manner in a great location for access and service -- yet still unobtrusive. Filled the tank.

Category propane sales

Thank you for your positive review of Collett Propane. We strive to always do what our customers ask of us within the time frame we have scheduled. Our employees from the first person you talk with on the telephone to last person you deal with at the time of the tank setting and propane filling is committed to delivering total service to our new and current customers. Thanks again--President, Jane Newton

05/29/2013

F. Jeannine P.

I'm just getting ready to recontract with them. They just refill tank on a regular basis. I have never had any issues or problems with them. They are just been very good and probably the most reasonable price in the area. The propane gas cost $2.059/galloon – they estimate how many gallons you could be using for the year after you have been a customer for a while but had a pretty good idea of what you use. I do a budget billing and so that works up good for me. When I originally switched to them their pricing was the best in the area and I actually have not check prices since I’m satisfied with their service. They’re widespread in this area and so they are able to buy large amount and pass on to the customers. I really don’t have to depend on responsive because they do automatic fill – they have an idea when you will run out and they come out and fill it up and so you don’t have to call them.

Description of Work
I used Collett Propane Inc - Xenia for propane services.

05/09/2013

Katie H.

They're really good. All I do is just take my tanks there and they fill them up. They're fast and the price is good.

Description of Work
We get propane from Collett Propane Inc. Last Tuesday we had them fill a 30 pound tank. For a 30 pound tank it was $15 because they do sales on Thursdays. They do sales for 20 pound tank refills on Tuesdays.

03/13/2013

Nancy K.

Collett Propane Inc - Xenia are responsible. They are professional.

Description of Work
I use Collett Propane Inc - Xenia for propane.

09/13/2012

Jerry P.

They come and automatically fill my propane. The monitor the usage over the years and will inform me that I need to take out a certain amount each year. All I do is send them the money and fill it when it needs. No, complaints.

Description of Work
Propane sales.

Beeco Softwater

Beeco Softwater is family-owned and -operated business serving Englewood and the Greater Dayton area for over 50 years. Bill Beeler started the business as Beeco Plumbing in 1966. In 1972, the business became Beeco Plumbing Inc. In 1986, after selling different water softeners for several years, Beeco Plumbing Inc took on the dba name Beeco Softwater and also became a dealer for Hague Water Conditioning. In 2006, after 20 years as a Hague dealer, Beeco Softwater parted ways with Hague and began selling our own equipment, the Aqua Clean water conditioner, featuring the Clack valve. We were impressed with the high quality of the Clack product, the use of a turbulator in the resin tanks, and the dependability and long life of the unit. In 2008, Bill Beeler, while remaining with the company, stepped down as the president and turned the daily operations over to his son, Brian. Both Bill and Brian are state-licensed master plumbers and are currently the only installers of any equipment purchased or rented through Beeco Softwater.

2022 Super Service Award

Hullingers Asphalt Seal Coating

We take great pride in our work from start to finish. We offer knowledgeable consultants, quality and great customer service. we strive to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to finish of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we work closely with our clients. We take pride and care about the work we do and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality. We seal and repair residential as well as commercial. No matter how large or small the job we seal it all. We strive Protect Renew, and Beautify your home and work space. We guarantee our work! Feel free to check out our reviews on Facebook as well. We look forward to working with you! -Lushie Hullinger CALL TODAY FOR FREE ESTIMATES 937-658-8890 & 866-960-9729

2022 Super Service Award

Propane Sales Services
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Propane gas & tanks. Asphalt sealcoating. Morton water softener salt products & ice melt products sales & delivery.

Apply new asphalt. Sealing over concrete driveways.