Collett Propane Inc

Founded 1952 • With Angi since June 2012

Since 1952, Collett Propane, Inc., a family owned and operated business has been delivering propane gas throughout southwestern Ohio. We offer competitive priced propane with safe, dedicated and reliable customer service staff. Collett Propane is committed to improving and enhancing the communities within which we operate. Summer month hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tuesday open until 5 p.m....

Premium Sealcoat LLC

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your asphalt needs. Family owned and operated. From sealcoating, to crack filling, patching, and paint stripping, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer our services for residential and commercial. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating

CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating offers professional, comprehensive asphalt services for commercial and residential needs. Our professionals expertise can be trusted in all aspects of installing, repairing, and maintaining asphalt pavement. We use materials that meet and exceed industry standards in order to offer the fines and highest quality of services at the fairest - most reasonable price. CJS is the asphalt contractor to trust when you want to receive the absolute best value, quality and service integrity!

Offers by CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating on Angi

09/04/2015

JERRY F.

10/21/2013

Douglas G.

They did a GREAT job. Came and inspected the site and location where I wanted the tank. Did the paperwork for the permit -- which OTHER Gas companies would NOT do. That, in and of itself, sold me on their service!!! I don't know what is required for a permit!?!?! They are the professionals -- they did! Employee came and installed the tank which required putting down a foundation. Once installed -- did the pressure test. Explained the operation of the tank! Bottom line -- I am a happy camper. They did what they said they would do at the price specified in a professional fashion! GREAT JOB!!!

Description of Work
Acquired 125 Gallon LP Tank for my home. Collette did the Permit with Greene County. Installed the tank in a professional manner in a great location for access and service -- yet still unobtrusive. Filled the tank.

Category propane sales

Thank you for your positive review of Collett Propane. We strive to always do what our customers ask of us within the time frame we have scheduled. Our employees from the first person you talk with on the telephone to last person you deal with at the time of the tank setting and propane filling is committed to delivering total service to our new and current customers. Thanks again--President, Jane Newton

05/29/2013

F. Jeannine P.

I'm just getting ready to recontract with them. They just refill tank on a regular basis. I have never had any issues or problems with them. They are just been very good and probably the most reasonable price in the area. The propane gas cost $2.059/galloon – they estimate how many gallons you could be using for the year after you have been a customer for a while but had a pretty good idea of what you use. I do a budget billing and so that works up good for me. When I originally switched to them their pricing was the best in the area and I actually have not check prices since I’m satisfied with their service. They’re widespread in this area and so they are able to buy large amount and pass on to the customers. I really don’t have to depend on responsive because they do automatic fill – they have an idea when you will run out and they come out and fill it up and so you don’t have to call them.

Description of Work
I used Collett Propane Inc - Xenia for propane services.

05/09/2013

Katie H.

They're really good. All I do is just take my tanks there and they fill them up. They're fast and the price is good.

Description of Work
We get propane from Collett Propane Inc. Last Tuesday we had them fill a 30 pound tank. For a 30 pound tank it was $15 because they do sales on Thursdays. They do sales for 20 pound tank refills on Tuesdays.

03/13/2013

Nancy K.

Collett Propane Inc - Xenia are responsible. They are professional.

Description of Work
I use Collett Propane Inc - Xenia for propane.

09/13/2012

Jerry P.

They come and automatically fill my propane. The monitor the usage over the years and will inform me that I need to take out a certain amount each year. All I do is send them the money and fill it when it needs. No, complaints.

Description of Work
Propane sales.

Collett Propane Inc

Founded 1952 • With Angi since June 2012

1525 Burnett Dr

Xenia, OH 45385

Propane gas & tanks. Asphalt sealcoating. Morton water softener salt products & ice melt products sales & delivery.

Apply new asphalt. Sealing over concrete driveways.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover