Monthly Upkeep

4317 Kirtland Rd

Willoughby, OH 44094

With smiling faces one of our handymen will come to your home to help. We believe in doing what we tell you. From TV Mounting to full kitchen remodels there is no project too large or too small....

handyman (58)electrician (36)bathtub refinishing (28)plumbers (17)interior painting (9)home remodeling (6)window replacement (4)screen repair (4)tile installation (3)house painting (2)flooring (2)door installation (1)

08/02/2021

Great. The guys were on time, professional, and really nice to work with. The installation was properly done and I feel the investment I made in the custom mural was in very good hands with these guys. They took their time and did it right, but wasted no time in getting the job done, cleaning up, and making sure I was 100% satisfied with their work. I am. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Installation of custom made 16' x 8' mural in four 48" wallpaper panels.

Category bathtub refinishing,wallpaper

Work Completed On 07/31/2021

06/25/2021

I was having some issues with my kitchen faucet leaking and the disposal had stopped working. I called for an estimate and Amber was able to help me over the phone and she got someone out the very next day to change both out. The pricing was reasonable and they completed the job in a decent time frame. My new faucet looks amazing. I'm hoping I don't need to call them for any additional work but I ...

Description of Work
Disposal and faucet swap

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

06/24/2021

Ryan and his whole crew were great to work with. We had a door and window removed from our home and a 8ft x 8ft slider installed. The attention to detail was just amazing. The new door looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Door Installation

Category bathtub refinishing,doors

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

06/23/2021

Ryan did a great job on our drywall repair. They arrived on time, with all materials to fix the drywall after the plumbing leak. Replaced insulation, drywall, taped and textured. I could not tell where the repair was after they were done!!! I will certainly have them back for others repairs if needed.

Description of Work
Repairing Drywall

Category drywall

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

06/23/2021

These Guys are Great to say the least, very professional, courteous, and value your home as if it was there’s. What impressed me the most is that they paid attention to details. Everything was done to the fullest of expectations that we were looking for. So if you are hesitating, don’t call them and get them scheduled.

Description of Work
Tv's mounted

Category bathtub refinishing,tv repair

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

06/23/2021

We have had the guys here to do interior doors, but decided we wanted to replace our exterior doors as well. They were on time, professional and did a killer job on front and side door and screen door install, couldn't be happier, and how much better our house looks with the addition of new doors! Sliding glass door is up next!!! guys back to do sliding door couple weeks later and once again could...

Description of Work
Sliding Glass door

Category bathtub refinishing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

06/22/2021

I really am thankful to these guys. The servicemen were always on time and very professional. During the estimate process they were very patient while explaining things to me and gave me a good price compared to the other companies I called. The work is solid and I feel confident about recommending them to my friends and family. I will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Breaker Box

Category bathtub refinishing,electrician

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

06/20/2021

They were able to fix it during the service estimate call, saving me another visit. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Leaking toilet

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

06/20/2021

Spensir and his team were fast, thorough, and valued my opinion for the best optimal location for the installation of overhead storage racks for the garage. They adjusted and made sure everything was secure and cleaned up before heading out. Would definitely give these guys another ring for additional projects/services.

Description of Work
Misc Work fast

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

06/18/2021

I needed some siding matched and repaired on my house. Unlike most contractors recommended to me, Spensir actually showed up and presented an estimate. He wasn't the highest or lowest bidder. He was upfront that they were extremely busy and would get to me as quick as they could. The crew did a good job and I am overall happy with the transformation of my house. I would consider hiring him again f...

Description of Work
Exterior Repairs

Category bathtub refinishing,flooring contractor,siding