ALL TECH ELECTRIC LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2006

25 EMPLOYEES. USE SUBS FOR CARPENTRY, EXCAVATION AND DRYWALL REPAIRS. COST DETERMINED BY HOURLY RATE $70.00 (REDUCED RATES FOR HELPERS). TRAVEL CHARGE APPLIES. AFTER HOURS SERVICE CHARGE APPLIES. LICENSE #12502. ...

Stack Heating & Cooling

Additional phone (216) 226-3353. National Award Winning. Now offering Lennox SunSource Solar heating and cooling systems. For 40 years, Stack Heating & Cooling have provided superior products, elite craftsmanship, and stellar customer service to our clients who have heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, or radiant heat needs.

ESP Electrical Contractors, Inc.

ESP ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS IS A FULL SERVICE CONTRACTOR FROM LOW VOLTAGE TO HIGH VOLTAGE. WE ARE A MEMBER OF THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. WE DO NOT USE SUB CONTRACTORS. WE ARE LICENSED WITH THE STATE OF OHIO. (OH LIC. 45431) WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD, AND DISCOVER. WE GUARANTEE ALL ARE WORK.

Offers by ESP Electrical Contractors, Inc. on Angi
DJF Electric and Construction Inc

DJF Electric and Construction is a small one to two man company. The person you meet is the person doing the work. We offer twenty-four hour emergency service for those odd times when something goes wrong. My saying is : " If I won't put it in my house, I will not put it in yours." I like to sleep at night for the work I do.

06/17/2011

Great job

Description of Work
Ran electrical line to light from basement

11/11/2009

They are very reliable and I would use them again in future.

Description of Work
All Tech Electric did some new wiring, repairs and fixtures.

01/30/2009

I have used him a couple of times. He is quick to respond and pleasant to work with. I have recommended him to my daughter.

Description of Work
All Tech Electric has come out a few times and done electrical work for me.

09/04/2007

Ugh!

Description of Work
On first visit, the man arrived with alcohol on his breath. On second visit, the two men were not sure of themselves. On third visit, the circuit breaker box was brought up to code. On fourth visit, the man checked all outlets for the insurance company and found them to be good. He did not want to fix faulty light socket in bathroom. On fifth visit, he fixed the socket, working at it for nearly 2 hours. It is still faulty.

06/27/2007

They were on time, courteous and cleaned everything up very well. At the same time they tried to save me some money. It took two days and I hardly knew they were there! I appreciated that they put the electrician's license number on the proposal and the completed job.

Description of Work
They replaced my fuses with a circuit breaker box. The installed lighting rods as well and completely redid the electrical meter on the outside of the house. They brought the home up to code to pass the city inspection (and a more vigorous inspection from the buyer of my house).

Category electrician,lighting

COMPLETE ELECTRICAL SERVICE, REPAIR & INSTALLATION FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover