Thomas C Volck DDS

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2008

270 James Bohanan Dr

Vandalia, OH 45377

There is 1 doctor at this site. Specializing in Cosmetic and implant Dentistry ...

01/09/2017

Joan Y.

Mini dental implant went great.

Description of Work
Dental implant.

11/13/2015

Drew H.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

08/20/2014

Benee P.

Ever since I first went there I have felt very comfortable. They're very knowledgeable and patient. I have been happy ever since I started going there.

Description of Work
I had a pulpectomy.

Category cosmetic dentist

11/12/2012

Diane D.

You are always greeted and welcomed upon arrival. Never a long wait because they they are respectful of your time. During cleanings and procedures they ask if you re doing okay. Every member of the staff is just as friendly and caring as Dr Volcke.

Description of Work
I had three silver fillings replaced and then a cleaning just this morning. First you should know that I am one of those people who greatly dread going to the dentist so the fact that I am writing a great recommendation for a dentist is highly unusual! Dr Volcke and his entire staff are wonderful. They are all very sincere and caring and treat you like family and do everything to ensure that you are comfortable during your visit. I have recommended Dr Volcke many times and now my entire family goes there, including my 89 year old father! If you are considering making a switch, give Dr Volcke a chance. You will be amazed at the difference.

09/08/2011

Diane D.

I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Volck or his staff. His two hygenists (Sara and Mary) are wonderful, and give you tips and pointers about hygiene, whitening, etc... Anytime a procedure is done, Dr. Volck calls you at home to make sure you are feeling okay. How rare to find someone who truly cares so much for his patients. It's also nice that the office manager, Corina calls a few days in advance to remind you of your upcoming appointments, and she works very well with different insurance companies assuring coverage before procedures are performed.

Description of Work
Cleaning, replacement of old filling. I have actually been a patient of Dr. Volck's for about five years, and have transferred the rest of my family from a different dentist to Dr. Volck. Like most people, I do not enjoy going to the dentist. As a matter of fact, I used to get so worked up about an upcoming appointment, that I would think about it days in advance. Now that I am a patient of Dr. Volck and his team, going to the dentist is no longer a big deal. They do a great job! Very caring. Dr .Volck is a very caring person. He is not fake, he makes sure you are comfortable (no pain at all), and he treats you and his staff with kindness and respect. Everyone enjoys working there, which helps to make the patients comfortable. While you are getting a procedure done, you can watch your own TV (if you choose), but the Doctor and Staff are so friendly, I usually just sit back and enjoy the conversations.

01/27/2010

Matt F.

Overall, I had a great experience. Gentle and complete care. From the cleaning to the procedures, everything went smoothly. Any issues I had were dealt with immediately. Everyone is extremely kind and willing to help with whatever will make your visit pleasant.

Description of Work
Dr. Volck is extremely easy to work with. He's an excellent dentist as well as very gentle. I have a high level of anxiety over dental work. He and his staff were very cognizant of this and took great care of me. I had a large amount of work that needed to be done and I had an excellent experience. His staff are also very nice and courteous. They go above and beyond to help you whether it is dental or billing questions or tips for dental health.I would highly recommend Dr. Volck and his staff to anyone that needs truly great dental care.

Dentistry - General