MACK INDUSTRIES INC

Founded 1932 • With Angi since October 2006

201 COLUMBIA RD

Valley City, OH 44280

100 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR EXCAVATION. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

06/12/2017

Edward D.

Great, good price and service. Great people working there.

Description of Work
Purchased filter

03/21/2017

Jay H.

Mack is who serviced my "mound" septic system since we built this home in 2001. They were under contract to do the inspections, change filters, etc. They did that, but being a new septic system owner I was not aware of necessity to pump out the septic tanks. My bad for sure, since i should have known better, but when I asked the Mack guy he said they don't do that stuff, call someone. REALLY? He was always very polite and did his job very professionally, but never gave me any advice on caring for my system, and they don't do it anyway? I called Supek Septic Services and they were awesome. I told them the problem and thry sent a supervisor out who said my tanks were so full of sludge he wasn't sure it was even working as it should. It took him 2 hours to pump sludge from all three tanks, and only the first one should have any sludge, and only a little in 2nd. My 3rd tank had so much sludge I was pumping sludge into my mound and causing possibly irreparable damage to the mound. We won't be able to evaluate the exact extent of the damage until spring, but had Mack Industries been a "full service" septic company I wouldn't be facing the possibility of replacing my mound in 15 years of service.

Description of Work
Mack is who serviced my "mound" septic system since we built this home in 2001. They were under contract to do the inspections, change filters, etc. The installers of the septic system recommended them. The provided no other services because the technician said they didn't do any septic services, only inspections?

06/30/2015

Bernard B.

Description of Work
Serviced our septic system. Excellent service.

03/18/2013

Jasmine C.

They provide great and timely service and do a great job maintaining our septic system which we had installed when we moved in. They did not install the system, but they warrantied it and provide the maintenance. Even when we fell behind on our contract they did not give us any problems when we renewed. Also good at following directions and fully answering my questions.

Description of Work
We have had a yearly contract with Mack Industries for the past 5 years for our septic system. They also provided the warranty on our septic system that was installed in 2006.

12/03/2012

Andrew M.

I called their office beforehand to schedule an appointment and explained my problem. They agreed to send someone out. The serviceman that was dispatched had no clue to what he was doing, I was told "we can take it apart and look at it, but if we break something, we're not responsible for the repairs" I asked if they could at least pump out my septic tank and was told that they don't do that!!

Description of Work
No service was performed ... I asked the serviceman to leave, because he had no idea what he was doing!

Category septic tank

Inspection was perfomed for customer. Customer was informed on type of system, and current amp draw of pump. However system needed to be pumped it was full and could not be further inspected or repaired until system was pumped. Owner was upset and asked the technician to leave.

02/13/2012

Tamala S.

We have a yearly contract with them. They come out twice a year to take care of everything for me; I don't have to call them to do it. They do a really good job and get all A's from me. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Mack Industries to service the motor and other mechanical parts of our septic system.

04/21/2011

Dallas M Y.

They are very fast to respond. I have a contract with them for two visits a year.

Description of Work
I have been using them for at least three years for my septic system.

09/26/2008

Paul F.

Very well, provided information on what needed done. Very professional and helpful. Cleaned up the pump area to help with the pump operation & tested system.

Description of Work
Inspected aeration system jet pump, removed debris and tested.

Category wells

10/23/2006

MIKE A.

Have used them since 1994. Mack Industries is diligent in calling to set-up service times (I do not have to remember to call them). They come out twice a year and are very courteous and professional. When any problems with any septic component has been found they first try and get the manufacturer to cover it under warranty or as product defect (one of these two has been the case most of the time). I have not been very pleased in dealing with the front office personnel - they always seem to be "having a bad day." But the service personnel who come out to do the work are exceptional!

Description of Work
Bi-annual maintenance service on septic system. Service includes filter cleaning and general inspection of septic system.

Category septic tank

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR FEEDBACK. I WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND OUR APPRECIATION FOR YOU PATRONAGE. OUR GOALS ARE ALWAYS QUALITY & SERVICE. YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE REVIEWED FROM OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM. THANK YOU AGAIN!

EDX Construction Services

EDX is a locally owned business providing all your concrete, construction, excavating and demolition needs. Specializing in quick, affordable driveway repair. Residential and commercial. Prompt service! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

WyattWorks Plumbing

Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it done.

Ground Breakers Landscaping and Demolition

Servicing Greater Cleveland and surrounding areas, including Solon, Akron-Canton, Willoughby-Mentor, Parma, Westlake. We use the best products and state of the art tools and equipment to offer and provide the best services. Our professionals are experts in their craft, working to exceed customer expectations, in a courteous, respectful and efficient manner. We keep our clients educated on each step of the process, and we are licensed and ensured for your peace of mind. Our services include: * Landscape * Landscape Design * Landscape Installation * Brush Remodeling * House Demolition * Concrete Removal * Excavation We offer competitive pricing and specialize in providing services to owners of residential and commercial properties. No Need To Wait Call Us Today DESIGN IZ MINZ (216) 799-6703

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

WASTEWATER TREATMENT CENTERS, WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS, PUMP STATIONS, OIL/WATER SEPERATORS, SECONDARY CONTAINMENT SYSTEMS, READY MIX CONCRETE, FOUNDATION WALLS, HOME AERATION & HOME AERATION SERVICE, STONE STRONG, BAYSAVER, PRECAST PRODUCTS, RETAINING WALLS, & UNDERGROUND PRODUCTS..

POURING OF CONCRETE.