MACK INDUSTRIES INC

Founded 1932 • With Angi since October 2006

100 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR EXCAVATION. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

The Water Doctor Inc

Affordable Well Solutions by Doug Adams-The Water Doctor Inc is your local expert in Water Well Drilling service and repair. Since 1966, Doug Adams has served Stark, Summit, Portage, Medina and Wayne counties. We are the ORIGINAL Adams expert and we will be happy to take care of all of your water related needs.

Charles Burrows and Sons Well and Pump

Call Bob 330-717-6824 Call Rob 330-717-7852 Find us on Facebook!

JRs Affordable Landscaping

Led by our owner, who has more than 25 years of experience, our team strives to provide reliable and affordable landscaping, cleanout, snow removal, and lawn care services. From lawn mowing and installation to yard cleanup and other odd jobs, you can trust our team to do the work for you. Look around our website to see the different services we offer in and around Cleveland, Ohio!

06/12/2017

Great, good price and service. Great people working there.

Description of Work
Purchased filter

03/21/2017

Mack is who serviced my "mound" septic system since we built this home in 2001. They were under contract to do the inspections, change filters, etc. They did that, but being a new septic system owner I was not aware of necessity to pump out the septic tanks. My bad for sure, since i should have known better, but when I asked the Mack guy he said they don't do that stuff, call someone. REALLY? He w...

Description of Work
Mack is who serviced my "mound" septic system since we built this home in 2001. They were under contract to do the inspections, change filters, etc. The installers of the septic system recommended them. The provided no other services because the technician said they didn't do any septic services, only inspections?

06/30/2015

Description of Work
Serviced our septic system. Excellent service.

03/18/2013

They provide great and timely service and do a great job maintaining our septic system which we had installed when we moved in. They did not install the system, but they warrantied it and provide the maintenance. Even when we fell behind on our contract they did not give us any problems when we renewed. Also good at following directions and fully answering my questions.

Description of Work
We have had a yearly contract with Mack Industries for the past 5 years for our septic system. They also provided the warranty on our septic system that was installed in 2006.

12/03/2012

I called their office beforehand to schedule an appointment and explained my problem. They agreed to send someone out. The serviceman that was dispatched had no clue to what he was doing, I was told "we can take it apart and look at it, but if we break something, we're not responsible for the repairs" I asked if they could at least pump out my septic tank and was told that they don't do that!!

Description of Work
No service was performed ... I asked the serviceman to leave, because he had no idea what he was doing!

Category septic tank

Inspection was perfomed for customer. Customer was informed on type of system, and current amp draw of pump. However system needed to be pumped it was full and could not be further inspected or repaired until system was pumped. Owner was upset and asked the technician to leave.

WASTEWATER TREATMENT CENTERS, WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS, PUMP STATIONS, OIL/WATER SEPERATORS, SECONDARY CONTAINMENT SYSTEMS, READY MIX CONCRETE, FOUNDATION WALLS, HOME AERATION & HOME AERATION SERVICE, STONE STRONG, BAYSAVER, PRECAST PRODUCTS, RETAINING WALLS, & UNDERGROUND PRODUCTS..

POURING OF CONCRETE.