Brad Kess DDS, MA, MS, LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - General

The doctor is Board Certified. They offer financing and convenient, flexible hours from an experienced and caring staff....

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

For over 40 years, the practice of Cleveland dentist Dr. Steven P. Marsh has improved the smiles of people in the Cleveland, Ohio, metropolitan area. From cosmetic imaging to comprehensive after-care to answering your questions on this site, Dr. Marsh has built a reputation for the finest care and stellar results in general and cosmetic dentistry.

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public.

03/28/2013

the process has gone very well so far, was initially quoted 18 months from beginning to end, it has been 18 months and Dr. Kess is saying probably 2 more months. He is a perfectionist when it comes to teeth, which for me is ok, I am ok with a longer process if it will produce great results. Dr. Kess, his assistants and the receptionist are VERY helpful and personable. The receptionist is always wi...

Description of Work
was 25 when i began the orthodontics process. i had an overbite, crooked and crowded teeth.

Category orthodontist

04/19/2012

I liked his upfront pricing, so I knew exactly what it was going to cost and it wouldn't surprise. I have two kids, and they are out of braces now. I would rate them highly.

Description of Work
Dr. Kess is my orthodontist.

Category orthodontist

Orthodontics for Children and Adults. Clear and metal braces. Invisalign.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available