Kader's Handyman

Founded 1937 • With Angi since April 2012

3.7

Handyman Service...

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

The Gutter Boys

The Gutter Boys Co. works daily to provide a seamless and enjoyable customer experience. Our helpful sales associates can get you a quote for gutter cleaning right over the phone. If you are looking for seamless gutters or protection, we come right to you, and customize a quote specifically for your home and circumstances. We are never pushy. We like to say that it’s a sales experience that your mom would be comfortable with. The Gutter Boys technicians are tenured and knowledgeable. We are proud to provide a high continuity of service by utilizing employees for our installation services. Our techs are rigorously trained and have received Master Installer status with Valor Gutter Guards, which TGB exclusively installs in Northeast Ohio.

Window Genie of Cleveland West

Window Genie of Cleveland West is your locally owned and operated leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and holiday lighting. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what has made us America's fastest growing home service franchise. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians have completed a thorough background check and will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We carry full insurance, are bonded and use only the best equipment and materials available in today's market. Estimates are always free.

09/27/2019

Sandy W.

I called for an appointment and wanted my toiled checked and there was a leak under my kitchen sink. My appointment was at 1:00, at which time he called around 12:45 and left a message that he was going home to let out the dog and have Lunch. At 1:25 I called him that he was due at 1;00 and I had an appointment at 3:00, and if he was not coming in the next few minutes, I would have to cancel. He came at 1:30 and I told him about the message and he said, I called you . And I said, yes you called, but my appointment was at 1:00. He came in to look at my toilet and under my sink and asked if I found where the leak was and I said no, who is the plumber here. He couldn't find the leak and said, what do you want me to do, sit here for 3 hours and wait. He then proceeded to go under the sink and was swearing that he couldn't work under the sink and he is aggravated. He told me to get rid of the wastebasket holder and pushed my kitchen chair with his foot out of the way. He then went to check my toilet and replaced a part. Came back to the kitchen and said it might be the handle of the hose that sprays. He tightened the hose part and went back under the sink and untangled the hose. He put a baking sheet with paper towels and told me when I see a drip to circle it and look where it came from, but he thinks it is coming from the hose, because the hose gets water on it. I said, then it will never be fixed if it is dripping from the outside of the hose because water got on it. He said, what do you want me to do about it. He then showed me to wipe the hose off when I am done using it. I asked him to move the hose over so I can put my wastebasket back under the sink and he said, wait, you are something else and I said, You are very snotty, who is the customer here. I would never hire him again. He is rude, snotty, abrupt and arrogant. My taste soured when he left a message that he had to stop and have lunch., What is more important, a customer or his lunch. The way he talked to me for being in business for himself is unacceptable. His father and grandfather had the business years ago, which my parents used his father and NEVER was treated as I was treated.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink leaking and part for toilet

Category handyman service,plumbing

01/09/2017

David K.

Went fine. Took his time to get it as close as possible to a correct position. Very reasonable, and responded timely to request for service. Would use again.

Description of Work
reinstalled a set of bifold doors on a closet.

Category handyman service

10/07/2016

Mary Lou F.

He removed the first bolt in a minute but the other took an extra tool. At this time another person arrived to give me a quote on other service I was looking for. Big mistake because Mr. Kader took advantage of my not being right there watching him and preceded to continue doing and replacing things that were not talked about in advance or even before I got a bill. I was mortified when he handed me the bill and I went ballistic letting him know that he had quoted me a certain price and that's what I hired him for. I had already replaced the laundry tub, faucets and new flexible supply lines but I couldn't get the old bolts from the old supply line to come off. At 80 yrs. young, I guess my strength isn't as good anymore. I am on Social Security and I babysit for extra money and he just took almost 2 days of my working. If the other person wasn't there waiting for me for our meeting I would probably only have paid him the top quote of $80.00. It has ruin my week and created great stress for me. He talks fast and smooth but when he was trying to justify his bill and mentioned he had to shut off the main value which was 1 foot away from his body, I thought would scream.......I was going to shut it off but he said oh no I'll do that.....little did I know that he would charge me as extra service.. He is a handyman and not a certified plumber. I feel totally violated...........I should have stopped payment

Description of Work
He installed pieces that were not agreed upon.....He quoted me $60.00-$80,00 dollars and then billed me $130.00. Then went on to say what he did......without my approval. All I wanted was for him to take off 2 bolts from a water supply line that I couldn't get off. I feel he took advantage of me while I also had another person giving me a quote on work to be done. He did what he wanted to make extra money.

Category plumbing

07/13/2015

MR & MRS G D.

I called Mr. Kader that my kitchen faucet was spraying water. He told me to buy a new one (gave me ideas what to look for) and call him back. I did so and he was out the next day and installed the faucet. He did a wonderful job and I no longer get sprayed when I turn on the water at the kitchen sink. Apparently the spray hose was never installed right originally because the spray hose would never turn off the faucet stream entirely. It does now! Mr. Kader also installed a new handle and arm in a toilet water tank. The arm was corroding. He had another and installed it properly. I also had a wheelbarrow with a flat tire. He inflated that as well. I am very satisfied with his work and will call him again if I have any other work.

Description of Work
Installed a new kitchen faucet, a new arm in a toilet water tank.

Category plumbing

03/04/2015

MR & MRS G D.

Description of Work
Kader's Handyman Service was referred by Barbera Roofing. I asked Mr. Kader if I needed a new fan in my bathroom and he suggested that he did not think so because Barbera Roofing had closed the cover on the exhaust vent. Kader's did, however, hooked up my water barrel, which I had just purchased. He did a super job on a very hot and humid day. I don't recall the month or the amount I paid. But, he did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone who needs any handyman service. I'm looking for things where I could use his help.

Category handyman service

09/25/2012

Doris V.

Joe was immediately responsive to phone call inquiry on a Sunday morning. Gas hot water tank at my elderly mom's residence was leaking and needed replacement. Family had been purchasing from Kader's for well over 30 years when it was an appliance store on State Road. Joe gave me a quote/estimate over the phone and made arrangements to remove and replace the next day (Monday). Joe and associate came on time, were courteous, and came in within quote range. Not only did they clean up after their installation, but also cleaned up residue from foam-backed carpet damaged by leak. If it hadn't been for Angie's List I wouldn't have found Joe at all. Great job at a reasonable price! Thanks Joe.

Description of Work
Joe Kader and associate removed and replaced 22 year-old gas hot water tank in basement of older home with new 40 gallon gas hot water tank. They paid attention to detail and provided helpful information as they worked. The entire process took approximately an hour and a half.

Category handyman service,water heater repair

04/09/2012

CHERYL L.

He is very dependable. He showed up on time. He cleaned up after himself. He is very meticulous about his work. His price was reasonable.

Description of Work
He cleaned the gutters on my home.

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service

Toilets, clogged drains, hot water tanks, drain snaking, sinks, faucets, showers, bathtubs, natural gas pipe, washers, dryers, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, disposals, furnaces, heaters, microwaves, mowers, blowers, riders, trimmers, edgers & small engine.