Safe pet containment systems

Animal Training
Dog Walking

Pobox 224

Novelty, OH 44072

Petstop Pet Fence, the best fence you will never see. Sales and Service of underground Petstop pet fences....

fence company (10)dog fencing (8)

07/24/2020

The were to rated,genius,excellent. I use them everyday they came and install the system and I already recommend them twice .

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

10/25/2016

complete on time

Description of Work
Locate and repair a line break.

Category dog fence

Work Completed On 10/25/2016

04/08/2016

ing In the spring of 2015, Pet Stop installed an outdoor wired only fence for my three dogs. One dog went through it once and never again. Also purchased two indoor terminals that provide the same shock as my outside wired one does. I can set them to cover whatever area I want. I purchased them because one of my dogs keeps jumping up on the windows on the first floor in the front of the house when...

Description of Work
Had some problems with charging my collars. Owner of business talked me through the problem. Told me it was not bother and to call any time.

Work Completed On 01/05/2016

09/10/2014

Good value, prompt service. I had two breaks in my electric dog fence and Gene came out the same day I called. In addition to fixing the fence, he adjusted the prongs on the electric dog collar all for a very reasonable price. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Great service and value for electric dog fence.

Work Completed On 09/09/2014

08/15/2013

Had to leave two messages and then a week later called and got a person who knew nothing of my earlier messages. Service call is $90 plus materials. But on the other hand, when they fix the issue, it will be fixed right. Fence really trained my dog and its great not to have him on a leash in the yard anymore. Overall, I'm glad I had the fence installed. I guess I should have reported that there wa...

Description of Work
Had the fence installed about 2 years ago, but found not all the wire was buried. Now the garage unit is making a high pitch squeal indicating that there is a break in the line.

Category dog trainers,fencing,dog fence

Work Completed On 08/13/2013

07/31/2013

Extremely courteous and professional work - did first set of training and explained everything in great detail.

Description of Work
Installed underground fence

Work Completed On 07/29/2013

11/12/2012

I am very pleased with the service provided and the quality of the materials. They arrived promptly to give me the quote for installtion and for the installation itself. I appreciated the fact that Todd monitored the training and adjusted the correcton level of the collars as the dogs acclimated to the system. I love that the collars are rechargeable and I am not locked into buying batteries sever...

Description of Work
Installation of underground fence wire, control unit in garage and purchase of two collars for the dogs.

Work Completed On 06/01/2012

10/17/2012

It went very well and we received everything that was promised to us. The cost was exactly as given to us in advance. The procedure for the installation went well and did not take long; they put in the line rather quickly yet accurately and set up the transmitter. They then placed the training "flags" in the ground and this was all within about an hour or two and the dog training began. Two of our...

Description of Work
We had an underground pet fence system installed. This included the underground wire and transmitter being installed and rechargeable dog collars for our three dogs. It also included training our dogs.

Work Completed On 10/12/2012

10/11/2005

PRICE WAS VERY COMPETITIVE AND SALES AND INSTALLATION WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. TRAINING SEEMED A BIT CASUAL, STILL TOO EARLY TO SEE HOW THE SYSTEM WILL WORK FOR US. TRAINING SEEMED HARD TO WORK INTO OUR SCHEDULE.

Description of Work
ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLED, TRAINING FOR PUPPY CONDUCTED.

08/24/2005

MARK WAS VERY POLITE AND ACCOMMODATING. HE ALWAYS ANSWERED AL MY QUESTIONS THOROUGHLY AND GAVE ME GREAT POINTERS TO TRAIN MY DOGS. HE ALWAYS RETURNS MY CALLS AND HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL.

Description of Work
INSTALL INVISIBLE FENCING.