All Weather Roofing

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2007

14304 State Rd

North Royalton, OH 44133

All Weather Roofing has offered an array of beautiful roofs since 1984. Everything from conventional to architectural shingles, slate and tile to metal, and flat rubber EPDM. At All Weather Roofing you will get our close personal attention regardless of the size of project. We work hard to make sure every project is accomplished in a timely manner. We're confident, you'll be as pleased with the process as you are with the high quality workmanship. Let us simplify your home improvement, schedule an estimate today! *We are no longer providing repair or installation of Siding*...

roofing (144)siding companies (25)woodworking (3)concrete repair (3)chimney repair (1)

10/01/2020

Ryan, apparently owners son, came and gave estimate said to call if I had questions, I called couple days later to ask a couple final questions and hire them. I left a message telling him that. Did not hear back so waited until next day and I called him again, he answered (rudely) saying he was with a customer and would call me right back. I waited 3 hours he failed to call me back so I called and...

Description of Work
complete roof

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

This is Mike, Ryan's dad. I'm sorry for your experience. It's most likely my fault. I went on vacation for the first time in years. I left at a time when we are usually slow. We had a storm and Ryan was swamped with calls. He couldn't handle the overload by himself. If you call us back, I will handle your project personally. Please forgive us.

09/02/2020

Everything went as expected and described! They were very careful to match the shingle color for us.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

08/23/2020

went awesome Ryan was great to work with and the crew was very polite and friendly and stayed late to complete rather than come the next day. Love my new roof

Description of Work
total reroof

Category roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

04/17/2020

Great job. Very happy with the work and very happy with the service.

Description of Work
tune up and new vents installed

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

07/29/2019

Hi! I recently searched for roofers, and was given the info on All Weather Roofing. I called and talked to Mike. They do not service our area, however he was very helpful and answered all my questions. Even though he knew he was not going to do our job, he sent me an estimate so I would have some information to go on. Very polite, nice and helpful!

Description of Work
Free estimate

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

06/07/2019

My daughter bought a home that needed the roof replaced. About 3 layers of shingles on it in bad condition. I called and talked to Ryan who was very professional and very polite. We could not meet him but he went to the home and gave me an estimate very quickly. There were some issues with the closing of the property and money had to be put in escrow but Ryan and Mike worked with my daughter, myse...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

05/03/2019

I submitted a request for an estimate late on Wednesday night. 1st thing Thursday morning Ryan called me and said he could provide an estimate at 11:30am. He arrived right on time, discussed the work and said if I wanted they could get the work done that afternoon! Mike, the roofer with 20 plus years experience came in that afternoon and completed the repair. What a pleasure to do business with a ...

Description of Work
Roofing repairs, roof tune-up

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

02/07/2019

Mike came out to give us an estimate ablution 2 hours after we called. He sent a roofer out in the afternoon to do the repair. He was very professional and told us exactly what he was going to do. We were extremely satisfied. We will call them when the roof needs replacing.

Description of Work
During a wind storm some shingles blew off the roof and a leak was starting.

12/26/2018

Mike responded to my call within a couple of hours and quickly assessed the problem. Repair was made a few days later in cold weather with snow on the roof. Excellent job. Will use again.

Description of Work
Repair roof leak

Work Completed On 12/11/2018

Thank you.

10/24/2018

I wrote the review on 9/8/2018. At the time I was satisfied but I am still waiting for a paid receipt for the work performed. The owner was on site helping with the job at the beginning but disappeared an hour before the job was finished. I gave one of the workers my check for the repair and was told that the owners son would come by later with the receipt. A few minutes later I was told that it w...

Description of Work
Work completed

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

I checked the file, and a receipt was mailed. We will mail another one out today. Sorry that happened on your small repair

New roofs. Re roofs. Architectural shingles. Rubber EPDM roofs.Metal roofing. Aluminum & gutters. Ice dam removal. Shingles. Slate & tile. Wood shakes. Torch down modified bituman. Vinyl siding. Roof repairs.

We no longer offer Siding repair or replacement.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check