WEBER AUTOMOTIVE INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2003

28820 LORAIN RD

North Olmsted, OH 44070

Weber Automotive has been serving Cleveland's westside motorists since 1995. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality service at fair and competative pricing. We never have and we never will take advantage of anyone!!! It is our mindset that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, so being proactive in maintaining a vehicle is less expensive in the long run than being reactive and waiting for it to break. We keep up with the latest technologies by constantly training and making sure we have the necessary equipment to service today's vehicles. All service is tracked and we remind customers when maintenance is required....

09/18/2019

Jim S.

They found problem right away fix asap

Description of Work
Car Repair Car didn't run right webers auto fix right away

Category auto repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Our technicians are highly trained and keep up with the latest automotive advances.

09/11/2019

Dierdre G.

Weber Automotive is amazing! They determined that my check engine light was the result of a loose gas cap. I had been to 2 other shops who wanted to sell me an EGR valve & lots of un-needed parts. Honest and fair! I highly recommend Weber Automotive.

Description of Work
Resolution of a check engine light

Category auto repair

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy you're pleased with our service

09/11/2019

Fernando B.

Wonderful - Bryan, Mary, Jason, Tony and the rest of the staff are very friendly, accurate, and HONEST! I strongly recommend Weber for your car needs

Description of Work
Brakes, Oil Change, Inspections, Diagnosis, Tire Rotations, overall maintanance

Category auto repair,transmission repair,car inspections

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Earning your trust is our #1 priority

04/02/2018

Joanne R.

They are honest, nice, and do great work. I would recommend them

Description of Work
Webers has been servicing my car for four years,

Category auto repair,car tires,car inspections

03/06/2018

Pam C.

I am not typically easily impressed. I went in for a simple oil change and they found two items that needed attention. They informed me that one of them was still covered by the manufacturer under my powertrain warranty and even set up an appointment with a loaner at the local dealer for me to have it repaired. Needless to say I was very impressed. Now I won't go anywhere else. Great Job!

Description of Work
maintenance

11/15/2017

Joy W.

I appreciate that they got me in that morning in order to check the brake fluid and added some at no cost. I had a follow up appointment it was recommended that I get brakes done and new tires

Description of Work
Warning signal for brales had been coming on and then going off

Category auto repair,car tires

10/24/2017

john B.

Great. Free loaner car. Mechanic Jim always does a 5 star job!

Description of Work
Scheduled maintenance fluid changes, tire rotation

Category auto repair,car tires,transmission repair,car inspections

10/18/2017

rose H.

The pro's at Weber Automotive found a bad front wheel bearing and got it replaced back on the road very quickly.

Description of Work
Daughter's car had anti-lock brake system turning on and off randomly.

06/28/2017

Andy L.

As always, Weber Auto did a fantastic job of diagnosing the issue, describing what needed to be done in language I can understand, did it right the first time, and the price was right.

Description of Work
Wheel hub replacement and AC repair

Category auto repair,car inspections

05/11/2017

Corey H.

Wonderful! Everything worked great and they even fixed a squeaky break.

Description of Work
General maintenance and tire replacement.

Category auto repair,car tires,car inspections

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Tires
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Mufflers

FULL SERVICE AUTO REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE. FLUID CHANGES TO ENGINE REBUILDING. NEW!!!! NOW OFFERING 30 MINUTE "EXPRESS LUBE" OIL & FILTER SERVICE. CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT