WEBER AUTOMOTIVE INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2003

Weber Automotive has been serving Cleveland's westside motorists since 1995. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality service at fair and competative pricing. We never have and we never will take advantage of anyone!!! It is our mindset that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, so being proactive in maintaining a vehicle is less expensive in the long run than being reactive and waiting for it to break. We keep up with the latest technologies by constantly training and making sure we have the necessary equipment to service today's vehicles. All service is tracked and we remind customers when maintenance is required....

Transmission Engine Pros

Transmission Engine Pros

Serving the Northeast Ohio Market at the same location since 1977. A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau. 2012 Angie's List Super Service Award....2013 Angie's Super Service Award

09/18/2019

They found problem right away fix asap

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car Repair Car didn't run right webers auto fix right away

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Our technicians are highly trained and keep up with the latest automotive advances.

09/11/2019

Wonderful - Bryan, Mary, Jason, Tony and the rest of the staff are very friendly, accurate, and HONEST! I strongly recommend Weber for your car needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes, Oil Change, Inspections, Diagnosis, Tire Rotations, overall maintanance

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair,car inspections

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Earning your trust is our #1 priority

09/11/2019

Weber Automotive is amazing! They determined that my check engine light was the result of a loose gas cap. I had been to 2 other shops who wanted to sell me an EGR valve & lots of un-needed parts. Honest and fair! I highly recommend Weber Automotive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resolution of a check engine light

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy you're pleased with our service

04/02/2018

They are honest, nice, and do great work. I would recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Webers has been servicing my car for four years,

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

03/06/2018

I am not typically easily impressed. I went in for a simple oil change and they found two items that needed attention. They informed me that one of them was still covered by the manufacturer under my powertrain warranty and even set up an appointment with a loaner at the local dealer for me to have it repaired. Needless to say I was very impressed. Now I won't go anywhere else. Great Job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
maintenance

CATEGORY auto repair

FULL SERVICE AUTO REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE. FLUID CHANGES TO ENGINE REBUILDING. NEW!!!! NOW OFFERING 30 MINUTE "EXPRESS LUBE" OIL & FILTER SERVICE. CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT