INVISIBLE FENCE OF WEST CUYAHOGA & LORAIN COUNTIES

Founded 1991 • With Angi since November 1998

Animal Training
Pet Stores

Established in 1991, Invisible Fence of Cleveland West is an authorized, full service Invisible Fence® Brand dealership serving the greater west side of Cleveland, Lorain, Erie and Medina counties. Our professionally trained staff is fully focused on protecting your pet with Invisible Fence® Brand solutions. From installing your system, to training your pet with our exclusive Safe Dog™ and Perfect Start™ training to making sure you get the customer support when you need it, Invisible Fence of Cleveland West is there to help. Whatever the breed, size or temperament of your pet, we can help protect him from danger while being free to play. With over 10,000 satisfied local customers as well as support from neighborhood veterinarians, we'll work hard so you can rest easy knowing your pet is safe at home....

DogWatch of Cleveland

*Free Lifetime supply of battery for Angie's list members* *Value of $800 when compared to Invisible Fence® brand DogWatch® Hidden Fences of Cleveland - Providing safe, secure, electronic hidden dog fences, pet containment systems, and pet friendly training products to the Northeast Ohio area. Our electronic hidden wire fences work indoors and out for both dogs and cats featuring a pet-friendly FM radio signal, life-time equipment warranty, and the longest battery life in the industry. We repair all brands of underground pet fencing, including Invisible Fence® brand.

Offers by DogWatch of Cleveland on Angi
Safe pet containment systems

Petstop Pet Fence, the best fence you will never see. Sales and Service of underground Petstop pet fences.

Barski Hardscaping

Barski hardscaping, previously Great Escapes Landscaping, was established in 2009 with the desire to set the highest standard of integrity, workmanship, professionalism and commitment. We are hands on from the start to finish. We approach all our projects with a Plan - Design - Build strategy. It is important for us gain a thorough understanding of your wants and needs in order to establish the project. Our goal is to give you peace of mind, knowing that the success of your project is in good hands.

08/20/2020

Installation was quick and convenient. The product performance has been fantastic and the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend them for anyone looking for invisible fence.

Description of Work
Invisible fence installation and dog training

Category dog trainers,dog fence

Thank you [Member Name Removed]; we appreciate the recommendation!

08/09/2020

Extremely well Brooke was very excellent She seemed to really love our puppy

Description of Work
Training our puppy

Category dog trainers,fencing,dog fence

Thank you [Member Name Removed], great to hear!

08/06/2020

Installation of the invisible fence went smoothly and quickly. Brooke, our dog trainer, was terrific in getting our dog trained on the fence. She was always prompt and very professional!

Description of Work
Invisible fence installation/dog training

08/06/2020

We really like our fence. It has worked well for our two boxers. Its nice to be able to make adjustments. Sharon and Dana are always helpful in answering all of our questions and nice to have batteries made to us quarterly.

Description of Work
Put in invisible fence

Category dog fence

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], we love what we do and we love our customers!

08/05/2020

Absolutely fantastic! Brooke Collins, the trainer, was very patient, very kind, has a lot of experience, and I felt my dog was comfortable and learned a lot from her. I would recommend this to anybody who needs invisible fence.

Description of Work
They trained my dog for the invisible fence.

Thanks so much Shawnte!

08/05/2020

Things went pretty well with Invisible Fence. They were professional and were able to get me scheduled quickly. Brooke was the trainer who came out to train my dogs with the new fence. She came out the same day they installed the fence. She actually pulled in as the installation guy was finishing up so there was no lag time in beginning to get my dogs accumulated. Brooke was great with my dogs, friendly, and knowledgeable. There is always some hesitation with introducing your pets to something new like this, but Brooke made me feel confident that this was going to be a good fit for my family, I had one minor issue with the installation where 2 spots where the wire met the bed were too shallow. I called and they were out the next morning and fixed it. You expect minor thing like that are going to happen, but how the company responds and makes it right speaks volumes to the quality of service. Overall they did an excellent job and I would recommend their services to anyone considering this type of fence.

Description of Work
New installation and pet training

08/05/2020

The whole experience was terrific! Everyone was professional and kind. Brooke was an awesome trainer. And it works like a charm for my dog❤️

Description of Work
Electric fence & training

08/05/2020

Brooke was great with our dog & explained everything clearly. She answered all our questions & made us feel confident in the fence.

Description of Work
Invisible Fence Training

08/05/2020

I was very happy with the services provided.

Description of Work
I purchased the invisible fence last year for mt dog. I got a puppy recently & purchased another collar & training for him.

Category dog trainers,fencing

08/05/2020

Went very well. Brooke was kind, compassionate, informative, and prompt. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Training one year old dog on invisible fence

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!

We offer free in-home consultations and design a package that fits the family, yard and pet's needs. We offer full service including installation, service, pet training and a walk-in store for supplies and other dog-related products. We can also repair wire used for other pet containment systems. We offer customer service 6 days a week.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available