Ganley Westside Imports

With Angi since September 2002

4.1

ALSO DBA GANLEY BMW, GANLEY WESTSIDE IMPORTS INC, GANLEY WESTSIDE SUBARU, & GANLEY WESTSIDE VOLKSWAGEN. ADDITIONAL WEBSITE: WWW.GANLEYAUTO.COM. ADDITIONAL PHONE: (800) 910-3608. FINANCING AVAILABLE. ADDITIONAL HOURS FOR PARTS: MON-FRI 8:00 AM-6:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-3:00 PM. ADDITIONAL HOURS FOR SERVICE: MON-FRI 7:30 AM-6:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-3:00 PM....

Transmission Engine Pros

Transmission Engine Pros

Serving the Northeast Ohio Market at the same location since 1977. A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau. 2012 Angie's List Super Service Award....2013 Angie's Super Service Award

08/20/2020

I don’t understand how this dealership has any good reviews. This was not my experience at all. I had several problems. When I got my new car it was not detailed or even washed. My compensation for this was one free car wash, not acceptable. When it was in for service the job was not completed. I had an issue with the Title because they had my address wrong. I brought this to their attention & was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bad car buying experience

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

10/03/2017

I had work done there because of the kind of car I have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It wasn’t anything real serious. It was a recall and they did a general inspection as well.

09/20/2017

Everything was under warranty. Subaru prices are standard so they will be the same wherever you go. Customer service stands out. They usually return the vehicle washed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife was having some problems with the electronic ice or rain sensors in the car.

08/26/2017

It was fine and done really quick. I didn't have to wait to long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for the 5,000 mile check up.

03/08/2017

They did a pretty good job. It was lousy weather so they did it quickly so I didn't have to get the shuttle home, but I could just wait for it and take it. They provide the shuttle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Ganley Westside Imports for auto service on our two Hyundais. I had an oil change, safety check and tire rotation last Friday.

CATEGORY auto repair

New & used auto sales, Parts & service.