Heritage Restoration Network, LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2012

224 Fair Ave, NW New Philadelphia OH, 44663

New Philadelphia, OH 44663

We are a full service, North East Ohio-based home remodeling company with one fundamental goal: to make your vision a reality – on time, on budget, and just the way you imagined it. When Disaster Strikes... Call on the shield With over 12 years in the home remodeling experience, from custom

01/05/2016

Steve V.

Fantastic company to work with. Eric provided us with the initial quote, and although we made some modifications to the project along the way, they stayed right on budget and on schedule. The crew was very respectful of our home, Tom and Dan were especially awesome. Some very talented folks. Built a huge custom built-in cabinet (11' long) to accommodate our 60" TV and all other entertainment gear as well as storage. Completely transformed our basement from a cold unusable space to a warm inviting room that we now use everyday. Everyone who comes in our basement is very impressed with HRN's work. We will definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
HRN finished our basement to include building walls, insulation, electrical, a huge custom built-in, small kitchenette, crown, base boards, etc.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

10/14/2015

Richard V.

Our experience with Tango & Gatti, Inc. (HRN, LLC) began when I observed one of their roofers installing the flashing around a neighbor?s chimney during a roofing installation. It was one of the rare occasions that I had seen it done in a manner that would have been customary when the trades required their workers to be craftsmen. The roofer used techniques that were more labor intensive but certainly created a much better weather seal and substantially reduced the chances that the area around the chimney would ever be a leak problem for the homeowner. At that time my wife and I needed a roofer to replace the hail-damaged roofing on our garage and residence. As a result, I asked a neighbor about the company and in a matter of minutes I had representatives of the company, owner, Aaron Tango, and Supervisor, Michael Stutzman, at my door. Not only was I impressed with the friendly and courteous demeanor of the two gentlemen, but within minutes I had an estimate in my hands; an estimate that was thousands of dollars less than the estimate we had gotten for the same work from another reputable contractor. Michael Stutzman became the primary representative with whom we would deal regarding our project. There was never any pressure or attempts to get us to purchase a more expensive product. There was no attempt to scare us into buying a higher priced roofing system in order to receive a factory guarantee. It was like dealing with a good friend who was giving you honest advice based on their knowledge and actual experience. It was very refreshing, and it is my judgment today, that this is exactly what he was doing. We are very thankful that he was there to help us in this regard and consider the entire experience to have been a blessing. Michael brought to our attention hail damage to other parts of our home that the insurance adjuster had failed to recognize or denied. Once this was pointed out to the insurance company, they agreed with Michael?s evaluation and provided a supplemental check to cover those repairs as well. (It should be noted that the additional hail damage Michael pointed out was of no advantage to him or Tango & Gatti, Inc. (HRN, LLC) because it required work they typically did not do.) Dealing with Michael, Aaron and all of the craftsmen who worked on our home on their behalf, was a very pleasant experience. Everyone was extremely polite and considerate and the workers demonstrated a work ethic that harkens back to another time. Very impressive! Perhaps one of the most impressive aspects of this experience came when the roofers encountered a problem dealing with an issue pertaining to the existing roofing system that had not been anticipated. In response to this problem, Aaron Tango and Michael Stutzman came to our home and evaluated the issue and determined that the siding on our dormers would need to be completely replaced to resolve the problem. They had two craftsmen do the work, and the job they did was beautiful. This work was done at no additional cost to us, despite the fact that the work took all new materials and the better part of a day for the two men to complete. The house never looked better. The roof and dormers are beautiful. We have since had additional work done by Tango & Gatti, Inc. (HRN, LLC) with the same results, and plan to call them for any work we need done in the future. Great People! Great Company!

Description of Work
Removed and replaced old roofing on residence and garage. Removed obsolete vents from ends of home and replaced with siding.

10/31/2014

kevin J.

Don and his group were professional and courteous. If they were going to be late to the appointment I was notified prior to them being late. Don explained to me early on that this would be a project that is a little on the small side for them but felt they could tackle it in a few days. The whole program took them less than a week to complete. It worked out that I would be on vacation the week they were available to do the work so they had access to the house while I was gone and was provided updates by Eric T at least three times throughout that week. I returned home to a clean house (they had to repair some drywall in the family room do to the leak so I was worried about drywall dust everywhere) with all of the tasked completed. The only reason the didn't get a perfect score was do to the back splash needed several tiles relayed because they were uneven. Even then, they were out within a few days to correct the problem. Again, Don, Eric T and the rest of the group were a great and I would recommend they to anyone needing house repairs.

Description of Work
Added a back splash to the entire kitchen, repaired leak in the chimney, resided the chimney, and painted the family room and foyer. Added a flexible hose from the LED TV (which is hung on the wall above the fireplace) next to the chimney down through the wall to the audio components.

Thank you for the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Heritage Restoration Network, LLC

05/12/2014

Tom K.

Everything went as planned and persons on the job made things right even if it meant going above and beyond what was planned highly recommend HRN for there honesty and giving a good quote for the job and sticking with it with no hidden costs

Description of Work
Torn out old tub and shower replaced with new tub enclosure and shower

[member name removed], thank you for sharing. We really appreciate your business, and it was a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, HRN, llc

05/07/2013

Tim E.

They sounded knowledgeable and professional. It was a good experience. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I used HRN Construction for roof, drywall and painting.

Category drywall, remodeling, roofing, house painters, interior painters

05/24/2012

Mark F.

The workers arrived at my house on time and were very easy to work with. There was no wasted time, so my project was completed in the time frame I wanted.

Description of Work
HRN helped me with the remodeling of our bathroom. During the middle of the remodel a unseen problem was noticed. They showed it to me, told me what needed to be done to fix it and completed the repairs on time.

Category home remodeling

New Vision Painting

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

2022 Super Service Award

Pro Choice Exteriors LLC

We Do Roofing, Siding, Decks an Porches Whatever U May Need (FREE ESTIMATES)

Rock Steady Builders, LLC

We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential remodeling, Residential & Commercial Water & Flood and Smoke & Fire Damage restoration and construction, Roofing & Siding.