Beatrice Home Improvement Llc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2008

5589 Autumn Wynd Ln

Milford, OH 45150

Owner Operated. Additional e-mail - timbeatrice5@yahoo.com....

handyman (124)electrician (20)lighting (15)plumbers (12)door installation (11)drywall (11)tile installation (11)bathtub refinishing (10)home remodeling (8)ceiling fan installation (8)woodworking (7)general contractors (6)

11/21/2020

Tim did an outstanding job in repairing our soffit. He made suggestions of things that I could buy (like paint) to help me save money. He cares about you and does a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soffit Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

07/26/2019

Very well. Price at 95 per hour is too high,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lighting, switch plates, bathtub catch

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

05/09/2018

Jobs went very well. Tim brought a number of good professional tips to the table that really enabled us to get results that were much better than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various household odd jobs

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

01/17/2018

Tim responded quickly to my inquiry and was out my house the next morning. He checked out the problem and fixed it very quickly. I would definitely recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a hole in the drywall behind where our dishwasher sits. Lots of cold air was coming in and causing issues.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

01/07/2018

Tim was very contentious of what I wanted done and worked to see that the rods were installed exactly how I wanted them. Very professional and reasonably priced! I’ll definitely contact him again with jobs I can’t handle on my own!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim hung some curtain rods and a mirror for me.

10/30/2017

Excellent work -- the door, once again, looks new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've had Beatrice several times over the past few years. This time was a restaining and clear coating of our front door (stained, wood). Beatrice had completely stripped and resurface the door three or four years ago and direct sunlight had taken its toll, so we needed a refresh.

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2017

09/12/2017

They called me the next afternoon after I left them a message via Angie's List the night before. I had already hired another handyman so we did not use this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an exterior door fixed because it was not locking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

06/10/2017

Tim and his daughter did an outstanding job. The installation was much more involved than any of us anticipated, with many parts and lots of hardware to match and install. They stuck with it and did it in about 15 hours over 3 days. We were very happy with the quality of the work and his punctuality and professionalism. His daughter did a wonderful job as his helper. I would definitely use him aga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a swing set at Costco and needed to have it assembled/installed in our son's yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2017

03/06/2017

Came and installed the power socket and it has proven to be a safe and proper installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a power outlet in the bathroom. New socket was supplied to Beatrice at my cost.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

02/21/2017

Tim came to my mother's house to install two ceiling fans and we hired him to paint the ceiling, install a vanity which included moving the plumbing. He removed a toilet, repaired the sub floor and then retiled the bathroom.  His quality of work impressed us all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed two ceiling fans removed old vanity and installed new one. replaced the old plumbing Tore out old tile. Shored up and replaced the sub floor. Then retiled the bathroom. painted the kitchen ceiling. regrouted and repaired tile in hall bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2017

Handyman, plumbing, electrical, painting, ceramic, tile, drywall, bathrooms, kitchens, windows, doors, door locks, deadbolts, carpentry, decks & basements.