Zemco Roofing & Repairs Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2000

9822 Mitchell Mills Rd

Mentor, OH 44060

We accept remote payment

Direct Office #440-379-7291 As a 2017 Super Service Award winner in multiple categories our service awards have exceeded what most companies acquire in only a few categories for the year. Zemco Roofing knows that roofing needs do not always mean having to buy a new roof! In fact, we have found our niche in the roofing industry in the maintenance and repair of your roof – all the way from the gutters up! We pride ourselves in finding economical, competitive alternatives to needing a total roof replacement for our customers, saving them money & stress, however when your roof has reached its life or incurred storm damage Zemco also provides outstanding new roof installation! Since 1997, we pride ourselves on Integrity, Honesty & Reliability as our BBB accreditation affirms! We take the time with each of our customers to find the best options for their needs. We establish & maintain long term relationships with our customers. Zemco can provide anything from a brand new roof to a simple gutter cleaning or anything in between! We would love the opportunity to partner with you for all of your roofing needs. Please note, real estate transactions may incur an additional fee that will be fully credited if Zemco is hired for the work completed. Call us today to explore your options!...

roofing (642)chimney repair (115)gutter repair (107)gutter cleaning (96)chimney cap repair (36)roof snow removal (31)masonry (30)roof cleaning (24)skylight installation (12)siding companies (8)pressure washing (3)insulation (1)

05/25/2021

He did a great job. Brian was so nice, polite, and understanding. He had a worker with him and they got it done very quickly. They cleaned up after they were done and I would definitely hire them again. I would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
He tuckpointed and ground out some mortar between the bricks and filled in new mortar to match with the old. He also laid some new tar along my foundation.

Category masonry

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

11/11/2020

Matt did excellent work, very helpful and efficient.

Description of Work
Gutters and roof cleaned Repaired a loose piece of siding Trimmed low hanging branches

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/12/2020

I tried to reach Zemco, and they tried to reach me. There was miscommunication, and I take the blame for that. They have since reached out to me, and I would absolutely consider them in the future. I would like to remove my earlier negative review, but cannot figure out how to do that!

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/15/2020

So far we are completely satisfied.

Description of Work
We had a leak coming in our 2nd floor front bedroom. We weren't sure if it was a roof or gutter problem. The owner and his son came within 2 days and fixed the problem right on the spot. It was just in time for last week's deluge. So far no more leaks!

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

09/02/2020

I have an older roof that I wanted to get several more years out of before replacing. The leaks needed attention and the repairs I tried did not solve the problem. I was concerned that any company coming out was going to say I needed to replace the roof. When Zemco came out, they focused on addressing the leaks and how best to do it. They understood that I wanted to get some additional life out of...

Description of Work
The roof had several leaks that needed to be repaired.

Category roofing,chimney caps

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

08/26/2020

It went great! Sealed bricks(10 year warranty), sealed top of chimney and put a cover over vent to prevent corosion(lifetime warranty). All done in a timely manner. Would definitely hire for more work.

Description of Work
Seal chimney bricks to prevent spaulding & also protect vent pipe on roof from corrosion. Also top of chimney was sealed.

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

08/23/2020

We’ve used Zemco for years to maintain our aging roof, so when it was time to replace it, the choice was simple - we knew we could trust Brian to do quality work. Excellent work, the crew was efficient and very thorough, cleaning carefully every day.

Description of Work
Complete new roof

Category roofing,chimney caps

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

08/18/2020

Called for an appointment to get a quote for a replacement for our home residence. A father/son team showed up on time and we walked the roof together. The conversation was pleasant and at closing I was promised a quote by email within a couple days. Two weeks later after not getting a quote I called the office and had a nice check in - I was promised quick attention and was assured that a quote w...

Description of Work
Requested a quote for a tear off roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Zemco had an issue with the email provided originally but has since then resent the qoute. We are not sure what happened along the way but apologize this customer was unable to obtain the estimate.

08/18/2020

Very well. I was very satisfied and would definitely make them my first call for any future needs.

Description of Work
Attention to the gutters, issues with a Chimney Cap and tuckpointing

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

06/01/2020

It only took a couple days from the time that I called to have an appointment. The team from Zemco (Eddy and Brian) was here when they said they would be here. They determined the issue quickly and fixed it quickly with some new flashing and sealing some other areas. They also pounded down some nail pops. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
I had some water damage in my home. I assumed it was coming from the roof having issues.

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Roofing, ventilation, insulation, chimney caps, gutters & downspouts, leaf guard, gutter cleaning & ice/snow removal from guitars/roof areas. Please note, real estate transactions may incur an additional fee that will be fully credited if Zemco is hired for the work completed.

Metal roof installation, chimney rebuild & cleaning,snowplowing but we do offer ice/snow removal of roof/gutters

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express