Hansen Restoration Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

6050 Stone Rd

Medina, OH 44256

Hansen Restoration, Inc. Is a full-service family owned and operated remodeling & restoration company that specializes in high quality home remodeling, as well as restoration. Our company stays at the forefront of not only quality craftsmanship, but design trends as well. As a family-owned and operated business located in Northeast, Ohio, we offer over 90 years of combined experience in the field. Whether you're looking to update your kitchen or bath, build a new addition, or restore your home from unexpected damage, we can offer you unparalleled customer service and workmanship. In Hansen Restoration, we believe that every start deserves a great finish! Additional phone number: (330) 952-1520....

home remodeling (34)drywall (16)roofing (14)flooring (14)woodworking (13)interior painting (12)plumbers (12)electrician (9)basement remodeling (7)lighting (7)countertop installation (6)tile installation (6)

05/21/2020

I can’t praise this company enough! They transformed my family room from a dark dungeon to a light and airy room. They replaced old paneling with white bead board and whitewashed the fireplace, making the room look like new in an old house!

Description of Work
Remodel Family Room

Category remodeling,garage builders

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

Review for Hansen Restoration Inc - 6050 Stone Rd, Medina, OH - 38582570

12/16/2019

The roofers showed up at my home unannounced, and no date had been provided due to weather so therefore we were not able to contact our internet provider to remove the antenna and radio receiver prior to work being done. Although they completed the roof in 1 day and cleaned up the area, nothing was "put-back" around the house that was moved (covered patio furniture, landscaping lights, decorative ...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], I apologize how your project was handled, in particular the antenna issue. It is always our custom to give our customers the best experience possible. In regards to the antenna, per the conversation with your husband on the phone, we were simply stating when the issue with your internet occurred a phone call to us immediately would have been h...

08/28/2018

I wrote a request for a quote. I received a call back and an appointment was set up for the owner Mr. Hanson to come out and look at the project. I received a call from Mr. Hanson the night before the appointment and he asked about the project. When he found that it was an unfinished garage he said they were to far away from me and they were to busy and he gave me the number for someone else. Mora...

Description of Work
I wanted to add a 14 x 26 garage to the side of my home.

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

04/18/2018

The owner came to my house on time and was very professional. Was honest and in no way tried to steer me in the wrong direction simply to make money. Although I did not use their services.... when it comes time to do a larger project I am not capable of doing I will be calling them for another quote.

Description of Work
Got a quote to have a bedroom remodeled

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

01/11/2018

I am very satisfied with the work that Hansen Restoration has done in my house. The company has redone a bedroom, a bathroom and a living room for me. The work has been excellent. I have always been able to work with all the employees to achieve my end product. I will use their services again.

Description of Work
Replaced floor in vanity bathroom.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling

Work Completed On 12/15/2017

10/19/2017

Each job was done separately but we weren’t in a hurry so it took about a month to complete everything. The wall extension is seamless after painting and the window changes were done so that I don’t have to paint the walls immediately and look like they were always there.

Description of Work
We had a partial wall extended, one window replaced and another single window moved to sit side by side a second window.

Category drywall,remodeling,replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/04/2017

09/18/2017

They were helpful and professional. They offered advice that others were not able to provide.

Description of Work
Vented attic

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

09/14/2017

They were scheduled to come out first thing in the morning. My expectation was that it would be a job that would take at least 6 hours to complete and they would be there for most of the day. They arrived on time and to my amazement, they had the entire job completed and cleaned up in less than 2 hours. It was very impressive.

Description of Work
We had a bad wind storm earlier in the spring that tore off shingles from our roof and destroyed the gutter on our garage roof. Wee needed to have them both replaced.

Category decks,remodeling,roofing,siding,water damage restoration,replacement windows,garage builders,home remodeling,foundation repair,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

09/06/2017

Well, I am not sure how to write this review??? First of all, I have never been called by a company and told they did not want my business! After a follow up call to Devin regarding restoration work that also was to include a siding and roofing of our house, he called me back and said he did not want my business. Said he was too busy this year, but did not even offer for Spring. He also referred m...

Description of Work
Restoration, roofing and siding

Category remodeling,roofing,siding,water damage restoration,foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

07/23/2017

I came home from work on 7/12 and noticed the issue. I used Angie's List for the first time and looked up a couple companies. I sent a message through Angie's List this evening and Sean called me back the same night. He came out on 7/13 to do the quote and then had someone doing the repair that evening. We were going on vacation in a couple days and needed the repair done before we left. I didn't ...

Description of Work
After some bad rain storms a few of my shingles came loose and one even fell off the roof.

Work Completed On 07/13/2017