Barnes Automotive Repair & Towing

Founded 1955 • With Angi since February 2014

201 W Main St

Mason, OH 45040

Welcome to Barnes Towing and Auto Service We offer full service Towing , Recovery and Repair Services. All Services are backed by over 20 years of experience and the latest Diagnostic Equipment. We are family owned and treat our customers like family, the way it should be. We are full service and correctly service Domestic and Foreign makes. We guarantee your vehicle is serviced properly while maintaining your manufacturers warranty. So call Barnes Towing and Auto Service today to schedule your service, you'll be glad you did!...

05/18/2015

Nicki T.

It's excellent. They are fine. It's always reasonable without exception. Always honest, reliable, whatever information we are given we can take to the bank. They don't suggests thing that really don't need attention. We have been going to them like over 10 years. I don't have complain about them whatsoever.

Description of Work
We use Barnes Auto for our auto care. Oil change.

12/26/2014

C John O.

Trampler showed up when they said they would, were very courteous, did the work neatly without disturbing the lawn or abutting sidewalks, and even though the job may have a little bigger than they had originally thought when they bid it did increase the price. I will definitely use them again whether to fill and seal or completely repave the driveway.

Description of Work
Dug up soft spots where water was seeping up through the blacktop, filled the holes and smoothed them out, waited several weeks for that to cure, then filled cracks and sealed the entire driveway.

11/23/2013

Sean F.

Honest, quick service at a reasonable price. |

Description of Work
I contacted BARNES AUTO REPAIR

11/10/2013

Frank W.

I just moved to this area recently. I need a mechanic i could trust to work on my son's car. I think i have found the shop.

Description of Work
Brakes

07/31/2013

john B.

great responce to service call

Description of Work
repaired starting system,chg.air conditioner,drive belt replacegreat responce to my service call

08/07/2012

john B.

excellent and professional service. I checked Angis Listist as soon as I realized I need help cost would have been higher at dealer!

Description of Work
replaced serpentine drive belt,replace transmission fluid,oil change,charge air conditioner. car had to be towed .

01/24/2012

Martin S.

No issues. The car was done when promised.

Description of Work
Replaced left front axle and brake caliper.

01/05/2012

Jeff S.

Dale and his crew have been good to us for years. The first experience I had with them was when my car wouldn't start across the street and they lent me a tool to get going. From then, most of the work has been general maintenance, but always done timely, professionally, and very reasonably priced. Always doing giving my big van the "once over" before leaving on a long vacation. Great work.

Description of Work
General maintenance, oil change, and check-up before vacation drive.

04/03/2010

Kathy S.

Had them examine clutch due to episode of being unable to shift gears and the check engine light being on. They were unable to duplicate the problem but examined the truck and reset teh check engine light for no charge and we have had no further problems to date.

Description of Work
Examined clutch on 2002 Ford Ranger and reset check engine light.

06/26/2009

PATRICIA P.

When I traded my other car, he told me to set it on his lot and he would sell it for me. When I go to visit my daughter, for a 5 1/2 hour trip, he'd always tell me to bring it and and take a look over it to make sure that it was alright for the trip. He won't do any work that's not necessary, which you don't find now-a-days. I've referred several people to them as well.

Description of Work
I've taken my car here for over 20 years to be serviced. I haven't been recently as my car is still under warranty, but as soon as it's up I'll go back to get it serviced.

EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!

INTENSE SECURITY SYSTEMS LLC

Don't get stuck in a 36 month contract... We offer professional installation with month to month monitoring! Basic package starting at $15 a month 4CH Camera System and installation starting at $650 Call today for a no cost, no obligation quote 317-970-5770

Offers by INTENSE SECURITY SYSTEMS LLC on Angi
    Apollo Home

Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll waive the service charge.* Repairs are Breakdown Free. If the same part or repair fails in the first year, we guarantee to replace the part and do the repair again for free.* We offer Peace of Mind. We accept responsibility for your complete 100% satisfaction with the operation of the equipment and service provided by Apollo and paid for by you. If you are dissatisfied with our work, we will promptly correct the problem or keep working until the problem is resolved. HVAC Lemons Not Allowed. Your entire heating or cooling unit installed by Apollo will be replaced by Apollo at NO CHARGE if your heat exchanger or AC compressor fails within 20 years of the installation date.** Apollo Home technicians, plumbers, and electricians are professionals who are trained to be experts in their fields and have received hundreds of hours of training from Apollo Home through our industry-certified education program, Apollo Home University. All of our HVAC technicians, electricians and plumbers wear an Apollo Home uniform and undergo a rigorous background check. The process includes drug testing, criminal check and drivers check. All are licensed and insured. We’re proud of our team and want you to be comfortable with them in your home. Feel free to ask them questions! They’re happy to explain their process, how something works or teach you how to perform basic maintenance.

Offers by Apollo Home on Angi