Allstate Exteriors LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2011

106 S Main St

LONDON, OH 43140

Allstate Exteriors is a full-service roofing company that has proudly served London, Springfield and Central Ohio for over 14 years. We offer a range of both residential and commercial roofing services, including inspections, maintenance, repairs, and replacements. Our team of professional

11/30/2021

Bobbi C.

It took few weeks before they did it and it only took 2 days to do it. They didn't do to finish the siding, facia, painting and none of this are done.

Description of Work
Siding Installation

Category siding

12/18/2020

Jenifer C.

The project manager was very responsive. I did have to initiate most communication to verify when work was to be completed and follow up when they said they were working and did not show, but he was prompt to respond. The project kept getting moved out due to issues the crew had with their vehicle. In the sales pitch, I was told about this family company that does the work, but this job was outsourced. The crew did great work, however, they left me a mess to clean up. I collected an oatmeal can full of nails and other debris from my driveway and yard. They removed a metal awning and did not remove the connecting attachments from the ground, leaving sharp metal exposed. Had to remove myself. To do the siding they also removed the electrical line attached to my house, but did not reattach properly. Was told they normally did not do that, was offered a $100 discount, but that would not cover the cost of an electrician to fix. The siding crew also took away more gutter downspouts than they should have and they replaced those with no additional costs, but that was the fault of the siding crew. The end product looks great.

Description of Work
Siding and Gutters

Category gutter repair, siding

01/31/2019

martina M.

They work was awesome. Our Consultant was Noah, and don't let his age fool you. He is knowledgeable. He sat down with my boyfriend and explain in great detail about the services, products and even the financing company. We had several estimates and some were cheaper and some were very expensive. We paid 1000. down and then financed the rest through Service financial in the amount 13,958. Monthly payment is very affordable. The workers showed up on time every morning. Respectful and cleaned up after the work was done. It took 4 days all together for the house and garage. I love their work and professionalism. Thank you so much to everyone at Allstate Exteriors

Description of Work
Roofing for house and garage

12/13/2017

Donna D.

Came and looked at shed and was to meet with insurance adjuster for estimate. No response to follow up phone calls and never returned for adjuster meeting. If the job was beyond his capabilities, or if he didn't want to do the work, he could have had the courtesy to say so. I found another contractor. To leave me hanging was non-professional and non-reliable. Would not contact for work again.

Description of Work
Repair/build shed roof and install new floor on stormed damaged shed.

Category roofing, garage builders

09/04/2017

Joe J.

Told it would be done the last week of may. Finally finished August 20. People were nice enough but to forever to get things right. August 20 just got tired of dealing with it. Paid them just to leave.

Description of Work
2 exterior doors, 2 screen doors and roof repair

Category roofing, doors

02/16/2017

Julie M.

However, our biggest disappointment was with the terrible time we have had communicating with the owner. He will not return messages or communicate with us. Here is just one example: phone call placed on 1/4/17, spoke with someone at office for owner to call us, no call back. One week later, email sent to owner addressing our concerns since he didn't call us back, still no response. Finally 3 weeks after that we had to get a third party from our insurance involved, they called a few times for the owner and he finally responds to the email. That was on 2/2/17... yes, 4 weeks later! Working with this business has been a joke and trying to communicate with the owner has been worse than getting struck by lightening.

Description of Work
This business was sent to us by our insurance company the day after lightening struck our house. At first it seemed like they were working for us to help get the house back to what it was before the lightening strike. But soon after, there were discrepancies with billing our insurance for work they didn't do and the roofing estimate was much higher than other companies so we decided to get the rest of the repairs done elsewhere. Now if that was it.... I would not have felt obligated to write a review. That is all part of business. Oh and I almost forgot about his crew that was fixing our chimney, started the project then didn't show up for a week. Owner told us he got a DUI, went to jail and he couldn't get a hold of him now. We actually had to text the guy to track him down asking if he was going to finish the job or not.

09/12/2016

Fred H.

Excellent. They were very prompt. Gave a very fair price on the roof, and they were even able to help me with several additional remodeling services including the removal of a smokehouse and an old porch. They are also going to help put on a new addition and handle all the interior work. They've completed the removal and it went great. They are just beginning the balance of the work and I must say I'mean very, very happy. They've done everything they said they would. Excellent contractor.

Description of Work
New Roof Replacement and Gutters.

08/28/2016

Dustin J.

They did replace the wood trim and it appears that they did a fine job with that. However, there was a miscommunication between us and the guy when we had the estimate done. We discussed putting the old gutter back up if it was working correctly and replace it if it was damaged. They chose to put the gutter back up instead of replacing it. Due to the damage to the wood, it was hard to tell about the condition of the gutter, however, it was very obviously bent when they reinstalled it. The gentleman from Allstate appeared to believe there was a miscommunication (though I have emails that explain what we wanted), that was fine we just wanted the gutter replaced. The real problem was that we contacted them on September 14, 2015 after the work had been done to let them know that we did want the gutter replaced. The gentleman wrote back a professional but, less than friendly, email and then proceeded to ignore multiple emails from us. He finally wrote back on November 11, 2015, saying he would get us an estimate. This has since gone on for months, with more than a dozen emails going back and forth. This last week (August 17, 2016) after a year of trying to get this work done we told them we did not want to work with them. There are a lot of well-rated providers on this site, I would strongly suggest avoiding Allstate!

Description of Work
We needed wood trim, fascia, and a gutter replaced.

07/11/2016

Mary J.

It went very good. The personnel was very friendly and professional. They were very helpful in helping us to select the roof and there is no sign of repairs on our family room ceiling. They did an awesome job of cleaning up inside and out, so there was no mess for us to clean. They did an excellent job of covering and protecting our homes interior while waiting for our insurance company to finalize the details. They worked very well with our insurance company to get it completed quickly. I would highly recommend Allstate Exteriors and would also use them in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof, replace gutter and repaired interior ceiling and painted ceiling.

Category gutter repair, roofing, interior painters

07/01/2016

Jeremy T.

Eric Williams came out to our house to assess the damage done to our roof. He was very thorough in his assessment and explained everything that needed to be fixed. We were informed of all costs upfront. Once we agreed upon what needed to be done, he scheduled our appointment to have the repairs completed. It was extremely quick! His crew arrived early in the morning and was finished with our roof around 5pm in the evening. They were very friendly and respectful. They cleaned up after themselves so well that you could not even tell they were here. We were extremely grateful for this because we have children and dogs who could have easily stepped on stray roofing nails. Overall Allstate did an excellent job! I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Replaced the roof due to wind damage.

06/15/2016

Barbara M.

They arrived on time and did a quick and efficient job. They cleaned up after they were done. Job was done in a very professional and timely manner.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on house and garage. Painted interior ceilings.

Category roofing, interior painters, roof cleaning

05/26/2016

Nikki A.

The job was suppose to take a day but ended up not being completed for two weeks. The roof looks nice and the siding is replaced. The men who came to do the roof were very pleasant.

Description of Work
The provider replaced our roof and repaired some damaged siding.

05/26/2016

jack H.

from start to finish could not be more happy Austin DeHart was awesome the roofing and siding crew were also great roof done in one day and siding done in one day very friendly crews and cleanup was perfect could not even tell they were there would use them again

Description of Work
new roof and new siding

Category roofing, siding

04/29/2016

Jo I.

It went well. I called for an estimate and Justin showed up in the rain. He went onto the roof and spent a couple of hours tarping the roof. A few days later, a crew of 6 showed up and replaced the roof. Very nice job. Everyone was nice and left the property looking like no one had been there!!! A++++

Description of Work
We had wind damage and needed our roof replaced.

04/29/2016

Leanna W.

Eric was very knowledgeable. He met with our insurance adjuster and showed him the extensive damage to our roof. He outlined for us the banking process with insurance claims. He was prompt on providing the paperwork. He was available to answer all of my questions and responded promptly to my text, email or calls. His crew did the job in less time that expected. They were courteous and cleaned up every speck of debris. They even cleaned up the few wrappers, shingles, etc that blew into my neighbors yard. We did not find any roofing nails on our driveway. We were very happy with the finished product and the service.

Description of Work
Replaced our roof

04/22/2016

Rosalie W.

I would do business with Allstate Exteriors for any of the exterior work needed for my home. They were not only professional, but, very personable as well. They were able to walk us through dealing with our insurance company and this went as smoothly as it could have. The crew that replaced our roof were excellent as well, they even used a metal detector to make sure they got up all the nails. It was truly a great experience. Regards, Rosalie Wookruff

Description of Work
Looked at our roof and found damage from a hail storm.

04/12/2016

Robin S.

Went quick, from the time that the insurance gave the ok. Eric Williams stayed in contact and let us know what would happen and when. He always asked if we had questions and was very helpful getting this project done. We have been home owners since 1984 and this was our first claim ever. Had it not been for Eric we wouldn't have this beautiful new siding in a new color and a new roof on our shed. Our house looks amazing.

Description of Work
Met with us and went over options and product quality, met with insurance company, set up dates to have work done.

Category siding

[Member Name Removed], It is nice to hear that you are happy with the service that we provided to you. Is there anyway you could send us a picture of your family in front of your house. So that I can hang it in our office? Have a wonderful day, and again Thank you for allowing Allstate Exteriors to become your contractor of choice! Violet Woodruff

04/11/2016

Richard T.

The day started out well enough, the weather was nice and the crew was on time and proceeded to remove the roof. They did a great job and were like"ants at a picnic" , everyone had a job and kept busy. About half way thru the day the weather changed, the wind picked up and it looked like rain. The crew kept at it, and finished the job just as the rain started. which left them to clean up in the wind and rain. They did an excellent job and not a nail or scrap of paper or roofing was left, they were soaked to the bone, but never complained, just did what a professional does. We couldn't be happier with the job they did. Thanks again!!!

Description of Work
Removed and replace roof

Category roofing, roof cleaning

03/24/2016

casey D.

Very happy with this company. Punctual and professional. Worked well with our insurance. Crew did a great job in a timely manner and did a great job with the clean up after they were done.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Category roofing, roof cleaning

03/16/2016

G J S.

They use the Angies list deal as a hook to lure you in and they then give you a higher than typical estimate for work. I had three other estimates done and all were significantly lower. As a result they got to keep my $100 as there are no refunds.

Description of Work
Nothing

03/09/2016

Michael R.

Two workers came to do the job. It took them one day to do the job. It looked beautiful when they're finished. The quality is an A+. I would use them again 100% and I have recommended them.

Description of Work
They did come in and paint my living room which is two stories high.

Category interior painters

01/19/2016

Cheryl M.

They came out, looked at our gutters and tried to sell us a little gutter system. So, I wasn't very impressed with them. There was no additional cost because we didn't buy anything from them. We felt that there were some repairs that needed to be made but they claimed that the reason we were having those issues was because we needed gutter covers to keep the leaves out and so on and so forth, even though we have our gutters cleaned twice a year. It just seemed to me that their intended purpose, the whole time, for the special, was to just get somebody to come out there and try to sell us stuff. So, we were not that impressed. They were very polite and everything. They weren't mean or nasty or anything. That was their motive for the whole special. So, I wasn't very pleased with that. I don't know if they could have done anything differently because I think that that was their intention. Our reason for having them out was because we felt that we actually needed some gutter repair work and their intention was to sell us a whole gutter system. I don't know if they could have done anything differently. They were professional in their actions but again, what they did wasn't really what we wanted them to do. They were in sales mode and we were in repair mode.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them. It was $99 for $200 worth of gutter repair or replacement.

Category gutter repair

01/06/2016

Terri J.

Eric was so knowleageable and helpful with my issues, he recommended I have someone come and scope an underground drain pipe to diagnose a blockage. I wish I had contacted them sooner, the remedies recommended certainly have made a difference in my basement! Thanks, Eric!

Description of Work
reset gutter with appropriate fall on one side of house, installed gutter guards on another section of the house.

12/30/2015

ROBERT W.

The price was high and they delayed to get back to me. The representative was not very responsive. I did not check the gutters to see the job they did.

Description of Work
The cleaned and repaired the gutters.

Category gutter repair

12/14/2015

DAVID J.

Cleaned most gutters for a bargain; missed two. Worked quickly, so I wondered about debris in downspouts. Then the rep turned into a roofing salesman with numerous dire conditions that were about to destroy my roof.

Description of Work
Clean gutters in fall 2015