Bone Dry Roofing Inc -Columbus

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2008

HIC5076

3500 Parkway Ln

Hilliard, OH 43026

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Our Columbus roofing team is licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your home improvement needs. For more than 30 years, family-owned and operated, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc., headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, has built its reputation as the premier roofing contractor across the Midwest. Our committed workforce strives to be the ultimate Columbus roofing contractor. Additional phone - (614) 602-5912....

roofing (146)gutter repair (12)insulation (6)skylight installation (5)chimney repair (5)siding companies (4)general contractors (3)door installation (2)woodworking (2)drywall (2)roof cleaning (1)interior painting (1)

02/04/2020

My experience with Bone Dry was positive from beginning to end. They were highly responsive, and they did quality work within days of my contacting them. I hope I won't need them again, but if I do, I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We're happy we were able to provide you the services you needed. We appreciate you choosing Bone Dry Roofing!

12/08/2019

They installed two roofs on my house in a two year period. After fighting with Bone Dry Roofing for two years for the shoddy work they did on the first roof they agreed to reroof my house. The second install was poorly installed and shoddy work was covered up. I caught some of the shoddy work and they had to rip up brand new shingles and reroof the area. They damaged my gutters and they left expos...

Description of Work
This is the second roof they installed on my house in two years.

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

We have been in regular communications to resolve your concerns. Although this was not a warranty issue, as confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection, our goal is to make our customers happy. Even though the roof was installed correctly, we replaced your roof at no charge the second time in an effort to resolve your issues. We stand behind the quality of the work. In reference to the gutters dama...

09/23/2019

Bone Dry was fantastic. They were able to schedule quickly, then on the day the work was done I was sent images of the work as they went. This was very helpful to see that everything was going as planned and getting done quickly. Once they were finished, they cleaned every scrap of shingle and every roofing nail off the property and actually left it looking better than before they got there. Thank...

Description of Work
Complete shingle replacement, put in edge vents, fixed bathroom vent

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

06/25/2019

Steve and his team were great!!! very professional and attempted to explain every step of the process prior to repairs. They finished all work within two days (one day for full roof replacement, a few hours for insulation) and cleaned up after repairs were finished. Would highly recommend them for services for self and others in the future.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement; Insulation

Category insulation,roofing

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. It was our pleasure! Andy - General Manager

06/04/2019

I had a slow start to my project and some confusion but once Andy stepped in I had great service and everything was clear up to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Roof/gutter repairs

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

05/14/2019

Very well. They were very thorough and just recommended a repair instead of a new roof. Very communicative during the whole process.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for allowing us to assist you! Andy - General Manager

05/08/2019

Every thing went well. Zach, Carlos and Stacey were my team and all did their jobs very well. I appreciate the high level of customer service, which doesn't always happen. Zach provided a timely review of what was needed and provided a quote via e-mail. He promptly answered all of my questions. Carlos did the actual repair / replacement and was punctual and very hard working. Stacey kept me inform...

Description of Work
Replace 2 sky lights and repair small hole in roof

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review and for allowing us to assist you in your Home Improvement needs! It certainly was our pleasure. Andy, General Manager

05/05/2019

Great experience. Seth and his crew did a great job. They provided daily updates throughout the project. Additionally, they went to great lengths to protect the property (i.e. Landscaping, and etc.). I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review and for allowing us to help you with your Home Improvement needs. Andy, General Manager

04/01/2019

They did a great job and I would hire them again. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on my home. They also put on new gutters as well.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed], it was our pleasure to help with your Home Improvement needs! Andy - General Manager

01/28/2019

24 foot length of flashing installed - responded within one week and work completed in one day

Description of Work
Flashing leaking water adjacent to dormer

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help. It was certainly our pleasure and thank you for your Business! Andy , General Manager

Residential Roofing. Repairs, Replacements Commercial Roofing. Repairs, Replacements Roof Cleaning Gutter Repair & Replacement. Gutter Leaf Guards. Gutter - Ice Dam Prevention. Insulation. Siding.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa