Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company Inc

Founded 1973 • With Angi since January 2009

4.3

We have a total property maintenance manager approach that will give you peace of mind regarding your investment in your landscape and enable us to serve you more efficiently....

DESIGNING WITH NATURE

Welcome to Designing with Nature, Northeast Ohio's best kept secret in landscaping. With over 30 years of industry experience, our staff can provide you with the beautiful yard you and your home deserve. We are not an ordinary landscaping company. We give each client a custom plan that fits your outdoor enjoyment needs, offering a unique design and installation program that fits within your budget. We use only the finest plants, trees, and natural materials available. Most companies say that quality and service are a priority, but we can provide a lengthy list of pleased clients who will attest to that fact. Remember, to enjoy nature at its height, you must surround yourself with all it has to offer. CUYAHOGA- WEST AND EAST SUBS, EASTERN LORAIN COUNTY, GEAUGA COUNTY, SUMMIT COUNTY, STARK COUNTY

Lawn Doctor

Give yourself the lawn of your dreams with a hand from your local lawn service experts. For nearly 50 years, Lawn Doctor's experts have been helping homeowners achieve greener, healthier grass. By using superior materials, relying on exclusive equipment, and customizing one-of-a-kind lawn service plans for every client, we give your grass exactly what it needs to thrive. The result? A lush, thick lawn that you and your family will fall in love with. If you're not 100% satisfied, we'll make it right. It's that simple.

BFA Brick & Stone

BFA Brick & Stone provides services in the Middleburg Heights and surrounding areas. We provide Cement brick walls, Stone walls, hardscaping projects and more. We offer free estimates and we're dedicated to keeping all of our customers satisfied. Please call us or click for a free estimate today!

10/06/2015

06/15/2015

I was given a very reasonable quote for service at the beginning of April, and immediately accepted and sent my check. I was told my job would be performed in mid May. I received no further contact until I reached out during the last week of May and asked for an update. At this point, I was told that my job would be completed by the end of the week. It didn't happen the last week of May or the fir...

Description of Work
I requested a re-grading and hydroseeding of my back yard in a new construction in April of this year. The provider came out, described what could be done, and offered a good quote. He was highly professional and I agreed to the service.

07/08/2013

My experience has been pretty good.

Description of Work
I last used Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company to do my yard last year around April or May.

Category lawn service

11/19/2012

They were on time, efficient and they cleaned up everything. They did all their work professionally. It was very good.

Description of Work
We used the services of Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company for yard clean up and plantings and things of that nature.

Category landscaping,lawn service

08/05/2012

Lousy. He would not take responsibility for his errors. He ruined portions of the lawn because he cut the lawn when the ground was very wet. He was warned about this on several occasions. He also pruned our shrubs and plants incorrectly. This was unsightly. It is only now they are beginning to come back to the natural state we expected. He was also very unprofessional in his demeaner

Description of Work
Landscape services

Category landscaping

Property maintenance & periodic yard care, lawn fertilization program, installation & maintenance, irrigation systems, design & installation, water features & ponds including maintenance, renovation & upgrading existing landscaping, landscape lighting, holiday lighting, stamped concrete, brick paver patios & walkways.

Interior lighting.