Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company Inc

Founded 1973 • With Angi since January 2009

4.3

7650 Bond Street

Glenwillow, OH 44139

We have a total property maintenance manager approach that will give you peace of mind regarding your investment in your landscape and enable us to serve you more efficiently.

10/06/2015

Paul B.

06/15/2015

Al H.

I was given a very reasonable quote for service at the beginning of April, and immediately accepted and sent my check. I was told my job would be performed in mid May. I received no further contact until I reached out during the last week of May and asked for an update. At this point, I was told that my job would be completed by the end of the week. It didn't happen the last week of May or the first week of June when I called back again. I was told it would be the end of the second week of June, and it didn't happen then either. Now that it's too late to feasibly plant a new lawn, I cancelled. I am extremely disappointed by the fact that my job was delayed for a month with little to no communication. The onsite visit was professional and courteous, but please don't commit to a job you can't get done. I know this wasn't a big dollar job, but my family will now not have a lawn this summer, and we will be going with another service come the fall.

Description of Work
I requested a re-grading and hydroseeding of my back yard in a new construction in April of this year. The provider came out, described what could be done, and offered a good quote. He was highly professional and I agreed to the service.

07/08/2013

Zhihong L.

My experience has been pretty good.

Description of Work
I last used Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company to do my yard last year around April or May.

Category lawn service

11/19/2012

Kathleen C.

They were on time, efficient and they cleaned up everything. They did all their work professionally. It was very good.

Description of Work
We used the services of Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company for yard clean up and plantings and things of that nature.

Category landscaping, lawn service

08/05/2012

Leigh W.

Lousy. He would not take responsibility for his errors. He ruined portions of the lawn because he cut the lawn when the ground was very wet. He was warned about this on several occasions. He also pruned our shrubs and plants incorrectly. This was unsightly. It is only now they are beginning to come back to the natural state we expected. He was also very unprofessional in his demeaner

Description of Work
Landscape services

01/14/2009

Judith G.

I had some other bids for the job and this company had the most reasonable bid. I think they did a good job. They completed the job in a timely fashion and they were neat. They were pretty responsive also. I did not have to wait long for them to get to the job.

Description of Work
They enlarged a flagstone patio with matching stones that they found on hand somewhere, and they also re-designed it. They also rejuvenated about four different flower and plant beds. They planted new shrubs and perennials. They also built a new bed. They took out all the stones of the beds and put them back together. They also did reseed my lawn.

JSServices Ohio LLC

We can take care of all your lawn Irrigation needs. Call today!

B2B Polishing Company LLC

We are a family owned and operated company in business since 2016, servicing Home-Owners with pressure washing their home's roof, sides, windows, gutters, basement, driveways, porches & patios, lawn furniture etc. We also pressure wash and detail Semi-trucks, tankers, box trucks, and vans.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Szell Lawnsprinkler, Inc.

Serving primarily the Cleveland eastern suburbs for almost 50 years, Szell lawnsprinkler is a second generation family owned and operated company. We install new systems and service existing systems utilizing time proven techniques and workmanship coupled with quality materials. We have expertise in servicing, maintaining and rehabilitating copper hydraulic and electric systems as well as all brands of PVC (plastic) irrigation systems. We are state of Ohio and City of Cleveland licensed and certified plumbing contractors and backflow installers and testers.

Property maintenance & periodic yard care, lawn fertilization program, installation & maintenance, irrigation systems, design & installation, water features & ponds including maintenance, renovation & upgrading existing landscaping, landscape lighting, holiday lighting, stamped concrete, brick paver patios & walkways.

Interior lighting.