DACRAFT

Founded 1953 • With Angi since May 2010

3.5

727 DAYTON OXFORD RD

Franklin, OH 45005

Manufacturer of Steel and Aluminum roll-form products including roofing, awnings, carports, patio covers and enclosures. Installation also offered.

09/24/2017

Sallie M.

There were several issues that I had to call them back out to resolve (gutters, poor workmanship, caulking, and leaks). I understand that the price was lower than what others had quoted but if you offer a "quality" service for a specified price then you should deliver on that promise or not offer at all. I am afraid of what the roof capability will be during the winter months as the promises thus far have not been ideal. They will follow up and try to resolve your issues. However, right the first time is not their strong suit. Which is very inconvenient and time-consuming to make additional appointments for them to come back to patch, redo or repair. Lastly, if they do roofing I can not understand how they can leave out one of the most important transition pieces from an existing house to an addition! In which was the source of my leaks. I am only attaching a few samples of the photos as I have several along with videos. I am finally at a point where I believe I can enjoy this addition but it was more time-consuming than necessary. My personal opinion is the individuals that are hired or contracted out do not have a sense of ownership or take pride in their work. Also, the lead should do a thorough inspection of all the work (especially the key aspects) prior to having a customer sign off for satisfaction. I am thankful my father forced me to help him as a child as a carpenter or more would have been missed.

Description of Work
We had a three season room installed

Category decks, sunrooms

01/09/2016

Sharon C.

I know it was a bad time when they did it because it's when everybody needs new roof. But, the front of my house looked nice and fine. The back of my house and up where you could not see, it looked like patchwork quilt. I could not get the insurance company to help me fight them. I got an estimate from another guy. He literally went up there and took pictures of it. It was obscene. They messed up on the other properties they did. So, I wouldn't ever ever ever use them. They were out here every year after that to try and repair what they did. They refused to fix their problems. They even used different shingles on my house, different from what they put on when they started. They put it where I couldn't see it.

Description of Work
They put in two and a half roofs for me, on my rental properties and my own home.

08/11/2014

William B.

Went very well, they were polite, on time and professional.

Description of Work
Added awnings to back of house.

Category awnings, remodeling

05/28/2014

Lisa E.

Dacraft was awesome in both price and service. The install had to be rescheduled because of our issues. I really did not expect the install to be completed the day after other contractors had to repair mortar on our chimney. But Dacraft was able to install the new patio cover before Memorial Day weekend. This allowed us to show off our new outdoor living space on a great weekend! Great work crew!!

Description of Work
Installed new patio cover attached to existing.

Category awnings

03/22/2014

louanne A.

Everything was done as described and then some. The worker was polite and professional , Tim was great to work with and was very detailed. I would use again.

Description of Work
Replaced and removed old front porch and built new one. All debris and materials were removed and my yard was left in pristine condition.

10/31/2013

Mike N.

I had several phone calls and on-site visits with their sales manager, Tim Pearson, to go over what I wanted and what my options were. When I finally decided on the size and materials, I gave them my deposit and they were here within a week and the whole project was done in 1 day. I am very happy with my new carport, and I know it will last a long time. It came with a lifetime guarantee. Tim is very friendly and helpful. DACRAFTmanufactures their own materials and the quality is top-notch. I would highly recommend DACRAFT as a friendly and honest builder.

Description of Work
DACRAFT built a custom oversize attached carport on the side of my house.

Category remodeling

07/25/2012

Gayle S.

My husband worked up there with them the entire time. They started in August and didn’t finish until the day before Thanksgiving. Their safety measures were minimal, so much so that my husband rigged a safety system for them and taught them how to use the harnesses. Through out the project, they were extremely unprofessional, and even belligerent at times. One person kept bringing his son, who was constantly getting kicked out of school, and his son's pet

Description of Work
They put a metal roof on my house.

10/03/2005

I WAS VERY INTERESTED IN THEM, AND THEY LET US KNOW THINGS ABOUT THE OLD ROOF THAT WE DID NOT KNOW.

Description of Work
THEY GAVE US AN ESTIMATE FOR ROOFING.

Americas Best Choice/Dayton

At America’s Best Choice, our industry professionals have partnered with leading manufacturers throughout the United States to bring homeowners exceptional quality, exceptional prices and energy efficient products that will save you money. We are truly the best choice for home renovation and repair in Dayton, Ohio. The America’s Best Choice warranty offers exceptional protection and coverage provided to every customer. Each customer receives a manufacturer’s warranty that includes a Lifetime Warranty, and covers operation, parts and seal failure type of items. Customers also receive an additional supplemental warranty. The supplemental warranty adds lifetime accidental glass breakage and also provides lifetime warranty for our installation.

Award 2022
    Patriot Home Contracting LLC

Improveit! Home Remodeling - Cincinnati

Cincinnati’s unique vibe is as fluid, fast-paced, and sprawling as the mighty Ohio River, so when you’re looking for a remodeler near you in Cincinnati, you want one that can meet you where you are. At Improveit Home Remodeling, our Cincinnati window replacement and bathroom remodeling crews serve the entire Cincinnati metro area, including: Middletown, Lebanon, Mason, and other northern Cincinnati suburbs Wilmington and Hillsboro and areas to the east Harrison, Ohio, Batesville, Indiana and other Western Ohio and Southwest Indiana areas Northern Kentucky suburbs, including Florence, Covington, and Independence Like your busy life in the Queen City, our vinyl window replacement and bathroom remodeling doesn’t stop at the border. No matter where you are in the area, if you’re looking for Cincinnati bathroom remodeling and window replacement, Improveit is ready to update your home.

General Remodeling
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We specialize in custom-made home improvement projects, like metal roofing, patio covers, carports, awnings, patio enclosures.