DACRAFT

Founded 1953 • With Angi since May 2010

3.5

General Remodeling

Manufacturer of Steel and Aluminum roll-form products including roofing, awnings, carports, patio covers and enclosures. Installation also offered....

Patriot Home Contracting LLC

RWT Windows Plus

RWT Windows is owner-operated and has been servicing Cincinnati and its surrounding communities since 1976. The owner, Ric Thress, personally oversees every installation along with his crew. Because Ric is at every installation, you can be assured that all your needs specified at the time your estimate was given, will be carried out fully during the installation. Also, since you are dealing with the owner, estimator and installer all in one person, you benefit by receiving lower prices. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Kelly Johnson. Additional DBA - Replacement Window Technicians. Award winning. Additional email - mrwtwdw@cinci.rr.com.

Offers by RWT Windows Plus on Angi
Windows Direct USA of Cincinnati

Authorized Dealer of Sunrise Restorations. Save $100 per Window 0% for 12 months and Free Triple Pane on select models. Energy Star Partner, Lifetime Warranty, Guaranteed Lowest Pricing. Also a wide selection on doors

09/24/2017

There were several issues that I had to call them back out to resolve (gutters, poor workmanship, caulking, and leaks). I understand that the price was lower than what others had quoted but if you offer a "quality" service for a specified price then you should deliver on that promise or not offer at all. I am afraid of what the roof capability will be during the winter months as the promises thus ...

Description of Work
We had a three season room installed

Category decks,sunrooms

01/09/2016

I know it was a bad time when they did it because it's when everybody needs new roof. But, the front of my house looked nice and fine. The back of my house and up where you could not see, it looked like patchwork quilt. I could not get the insurance company to help me fight them. I got an estimate from another guy. He literally went up there and took pictures of it. It was obscene. They messed up ...

Description of Work
They put in two and a half roofs for me, on my rental properties and my own home.

08/11/2014

Went very well, they were polite, on time and professional.

Description of Work
Added awnings to back of house.

Category awnings,remodeling

05/28/2014

Dacraft was awesome in both price and service. The install had to be rescheduled because of our issues. I really did not expect the install to be completed the day after other contractors had to repair mortar on our chimney. But Dacraft was able to install the new patio cover before Memorial Day weekend. This allowed us to show off our new outdoor living space on a great weekend! Great work crew!!

Description of Work
Installed new patio cover attached to existing.

Category awnings

03/22/2014

Everything was done as described and then some. The worker was polite and professional , Tim was great to work with and was very detailed. I would use again.

Description of Work
Replaced and removed old front porch and built new one. All debris and materials were removed and my yard was left in pristine condition.

10/31/2013

I had several phone calls and on-site visits with their sales manager, Tim Pearson, to go over what I wanted and what my options were. When I finally decided on the size and materials, I gave them my deposit and they were here within a week and the whole project was done in 1 day. I am very happy with my new carport, and I know it will last a long time. It came with a lifetime guarantee. Tim is very friendly and helpful. DACRAFTmanufactures their own materials and the quality is top-notch. I would highly recommend DACRAFT as a friendly and honest builder.

Description of Work
DACRAFT built a custom oversize attached carport on the side of my house.

Category room remodeling

07/25/2012

My husband worked up there with them the entire time. They started in August and didn’t finish until the day before Thanksgiving. Their safety measures were minimal, so much so that my husband rigged a safety system for them and taught them how to use the harnesses. Through out the project, they were extremely unprofessional, and even belligerent at times. One person kept bringing his son, who was constantly getting kicked out of school, and his son's pet

Description of Work
They put a metal roof on my house.

Category roofer

10/03/2005

I WAS VERY INTERESTED IN THEM, AND THEY LET US KNOW THINGS ABOUT THE OLD ROOF THAT WE DID NOT KNOW.

Description of Work
THEY GAVE US AN ESTIMATE FOR ROOFING.

Category roofer

We specialize in custom-made home improvement projects, like metal roofing, patio covers, carports, awnings, patio enclosures.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available