KLEERKOTE POWER WASHING

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2010

Established in 1998. We are a family owned business that was introduced into market to offer both quality products and services. We are a full service power washing and cleaning service....

CJ's Painting & Staining Services

2019 and 2018 Super Service Award winner! CJ's Painting & Staining Services specializes in Painting, Staining, Power Washing, and Gutter Cleaning. Over 20 years experience providing great quality residential and commercial work with a focus on pleasing the customer to their specs. We are committed to delivering expert painting, staining, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing services. Contact us today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition.

Offers by CJ's Painting & Staining Services on Angi
Minka Painting

All Gutter Cleaning And Leaf Shelter

ALL GUTTER CLEANING and LEAF SHELTER has been serving Northeast Ohio for over 30 years A Member of the BBB with an A+ RATING. A winner of 10 consecutive SUPER SERVICE AWARDS with ANGIE'S LIST also with an 'A' RATING. All GUTTER CLEANING jobs include a Free GUTTER TUNE-UP; tightening gutters to faceboards, caulking any leaks, and making any minor repairs. Affordable LEAF SHELTER fits securely over your existing gutters and a Warranty, that covers the entire gutter system. Also offering POWERWASHING of houses, driveways, and decks w/ staining and painting. Owner Operated. Additional phone - 216-303-1150.

05/04/2017

Sharon B.

Our deck looks beautiful! William did a great job in spite of some dodgy spring weather. He's always reliable, professional and pleasant.

Description of Work
Powerwash a 900 sq ft redwood deck/dog run.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

10/26/2016

Yvonne M.

They were okay. The quality of work was a C. It was average. There was nothing special.

Description of Work
They powerwashed and painted the deck.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to review our services.

10/14/2016

Laura R.

Hired the company to do power wash. They were polite and courteous. After they left, we noticed there were holes in our vinyl siding on 3 sides of our home. We just had our roof replaced and the home was inspected after that job was finished- there were no holes in the siding. Contacted William from Kleer Kote and he stated "you had all kinds of holes in siding prior to us doing the job" and refused to give me their insurance information. I tried calling and messaging him the next day with no reply.

Description of Work
Power washed exterior of home.

Category pressure washing

This review is very disappointing. We have been in business since 1998 and power washed literally hundreds of homes. We have not had one complaint of our processes causing a "hole" in siding. It was explained to the customer that there is absolutely no way that our professional technician, through our processes could have caused this. It was made clear to the customer that the siding had damage prior to the house being washed. We at Kleer-kote pride ourselves in taking extra care to not damage customer's property. We strongly resent the fact that our processes were blamed for an issue that was present prior to our work beginning. We are an insured company and would have accepted full responsibility if we had caused a loss to a customer.

10/01/2016

Deborah K.

I was under the impression that Kleerkote would contact me by email. After 5 weeks, I contacted them by phone. Set up a date & time..."We'll be there before 10:00a." At 10:30a my husband called Kleerkote and was told they were coming and would be here by 11:00a. They did arrive at 11:00a, but had to ask directions to the nearest gas station as the power washer needed gas. Two positive notes...They did send me an email about a late arrival at 9:59a (although I wasn't home to check my email). The power washing job was done well. Overall, not a great experience. I was very disappointed with the "administrative" side of this company. Thank goodness they did good work!

Description of Work
I had ordered a power wash of the house that was a special offered thru Angie's List.

Category decks,pressure washing

We at Kleer-Kote welcome customer feedback. I personally thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review our services. We strive to make all customer experiences a positive and noteworthy one. Our company objectives are to offer competitive pricing, quality services and excellent customer service. We are pleased to know that we met your high standards for price and quality, these are benchmark intangibles that successful businesses must excel at consistently. We are continually aiming to improve our customer's experiences. Thank you again for your invaluable feedback. William George

09/19/2016

Patricia A.

The company employee arrived on time and did a wonderful job cleaning my home. I highly recommend the company, and William in particular.

Description of Work
Power washing of my home.

Category pressure washing,house painters

08/22/2016

James C.

mixed reviews: minus:mix up on scheduled date to arrive; plus:descent job on the painting.

Description of Work
painting of section of exterior of our house.

07/18/2015

Denise V M.

We cannot say enough about how wonderful William George and his workers were. Willam was efficient, professional, and thorough. Due to extremely wet weather, some of the work had to be delayed and William kept us well-informed. They did a fabulous job and the results are beautiful! We were very impressed with William George and Kleer Kote. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
We had our entire two-story colonial house, two concrete patios, walkways and three level deck power-washed and we had the decks stained along with a few benches and our mailbox post.

07/12/2015

Kyla S.

We made an appointment with Brian Williams, owner, to come out and initially power wash the whole exterior of home for $300 and he was willing to allow for extra time that day we were scheduled to accommodate other items to get done if needed. So, they ended up also power washing the gutters inside and out as well as a small part of roofing over the front porch area and added extra money for the time involved in completing these tasks as well so we paid a total of $500 in the end for all work done. They were did a good job and were open ears if I had things to discuss or concerns and met our expectations that day. We would hire again.

Description of Work
Powerwashed exterior of home to include gutters, partial roof of front porch

02/27/2015

Joseph S.

Went great. Very professional

Description of Work
Painted my house of 1100 sq ft and garage

01/26/2015

KIM H.

I know now that the next time that I have them they should tell me beforehand so that I would know what I needed to be done with all the fans. I should had it power washed before they came in and then it would have been better for us. This time they did not do that. They were good. He called me and he talked to me, as for all my questions he conversed with me and next time I would give them the object beforehand so they can see what needs to be done, evaluate it. I would probably use them again.

Description of Work
I did use them.

Category house painters

We specialize in power washing. We clean decks,siding,and masonry services. We also offer painting and staining. We strive to meet all customer cleaning needs. In addition to our normal services we also offer window cleaning,gutter cleaning,roof cleaning and paint removal.

We currrently do not offer maid service.