Camelot Construction and Design

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2011

Our company thrives on going the extra mile for customers. Customer satisfaction is not just a statement, its a way of life in our office. We do not charge ANY kind of consultation fees and present all options before we start work. Professionalism, pride, and integrity our the words that best describe us. Our attention to detail, getting the job done right the first time, and NOT gouging the client is what sets us aside from others....

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Since 1982, we've built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in customer service and total customer satisfaction. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs and the highest quality product construction; our products simply offer the best value in the industry. Can you imagine your home totally organized? We can. Closets by Design take detailed measurements and explore your endless storage possibilities Once your system is designed, we go to work at our state-of-the-art factory. Each unit is built to your specifications and an installation team will install the units quickly and neatly. We look forward to impressing you!

We have been working in the locksmith industry over 5 years now. We strive to provide the best solution out there. We are very friendly and ready for any job, small or big.

04/30/2012

Lost all the money to hire dead beat contractor, he did not finish or do a follow up. He took the money and left. He is all talk, he did not do what he promised. If he was unable to do it then should have said he couldn't. My wife and I have been cheated from these people.

Description of Work
The contractor was suppose to increase two room size for two large tanning beds, and decrease room size for the third tanning room. He was suppose to install electrical work for the tanning beds, even out the walls from doing drywall, do the flooring within the price cost. He was unable to install electrical properly and none of the tanning beds work. Did not sand down the drywall properly as you can see how uneven the work was done. They damaged one of the tanning equipment and said they were going to replace it and never did. Did not come back to complete the work or follow up on the project. He took the money and promised to come back to fix and finish the work and never did. I've lost all my customers and money because the tanning beds do not work at all. Will never recommend this person or company to anyone.

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,interior painters

11/03/2011

I wanted a written work order but decided to trust him with a verbal agreement of $50 for each door hung. The first door split when the hinge was cut into it. The door was faulty so I had him take the doors back and I gave him a $25.00 gasoline gift card for going to the store. I purchased and transported the second set of new doors myself. During the second installation, the new door was too big ...

Description of Work
I purchased four interior doors to be hung. They needed two hinges cut and the door knob drilled and mounted for each door. Although he received payment to hang four doors, only one was hung and not properly either. He does not bring the proper tools to do the job. I asked for receipts but received only one hand written on my paper. I asked repeatedly for receipts from the store and also do not have them. Nor did I receive the change back from the cash I gave him to purchase supplies.

Category doors

We proudly offer all services ranging from your simple handyman services to room additions, adding a garage or barn, all the way to completely remodeling your home.