Yanton's Outdoor Living

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2009

Yanton's Outdoor Living is the Miami Valley's Leader in Hardscape Designs and construction. We place a three year warranty on workmanship....

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Friedman Home Improvement & Masonry

We are a locally-owned, family-operated business. We strive to be the best around regarding all types of services; Roofing, Concrete, Drywall, Remodeling, Flooring, Painting, Siding, etc. We have been in business for over a decade, and love what we do. Take a moment to give us a call... you’ll see the difference. We are a legitimate company, focusing on quality workmanship, and following through on our word. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Offers by Friedman Home Improvement & Masonry on Angi
Powerhouse General Contracting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Work, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/24/2020

No response to request for quote. Note: no work was done since the business did not respond so this is only a review of responsiveness and not quality or cost of work.

Description of Work
No work done.

Category hardscaping

Hello, We are happy to speak with you if you need a quote. And do apologize if we have missed something. Feel free to call our office any time 937-426-9656. Thank you for your consideration. Chris

04/22/2019

After waiting 11 months for Chris to complete the work, with repeated phone contacts requesting the work to get completed or return the money, we had to hire an attorney to get Chris to return our 50% deposit that was submitted on May 3, 2018. Admittedly, there was significant rain last year to warrant a delay in the work but 11.5 months is unreasonable, especially after promising us we were "firs...

Description of Work
Drainage installation in our back yard.

Category drain pipe

01/05/2019

I can’t believe I didn’t provide a review for the work Yanton’s did. Chris and his team were top notch. Absolutely no complaints, no problems, and he is a fantastic person to work with and he communicates with clarity, timeliness, and in layman’s terms.

Description of Work
Front walkway, fire pit, back yard walkway

Category hardscaping

08/09/2018

All went very well once they started. They started a few weeks later than expected due to rain. Once they started my project, it is the only project they worked on. We had one rainy day but, they completed the work in 7 business days. It looks great (they designed it and I picked out pavers). They really went above and beyond to put the work area back as it was. They greatly improved the slope of ...

Description of Work
They tore out our old deck and created a new paver patio and walkway/ deck combination.

Category decks,hardscaping,patios

04/15/2018

We got a 350 paver patio, firepit and seat wall in our back yard. We also had Chris and team fill in an empty area with weed barrier and creek jack (stone). We signed in July, and was told the calendar had us pointing to an October installation. With a very rainy fall, Chris's team kept getting delayed, but Chris did a great job communicating and discussing status with us. Winter arrived, and we d...

Description of Work
Paver Patio

Category hardscaping,patios

03/06/2018

Chris and his crew did an awesome job on our patio!! It looks amazing and we love it! HIs crew was excellent and very friendly. I would definitely recommend Yanton’s Outdoor Living!!

Description of Work
Removed and replaced pavers for hot tub area, expanded garden with trees

06/27/2017

Yanton's provided high quality, professional hardscaping at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Built a paver patio, retaining wall, and stone steps.

Category landscaper","hardscaper","Patio Builder

01/01/2017

Chris and his team were very professional. They were hard-working and efficient and when faced with a setback, hustled to resolve it and finish on time. Cleanup was well done including reparations to my lawn where needed. The finished product looks great and is just as I had requested. I highly recommend Yanton's and will definitely be hiring them for my future hardscaping projects.

Description of Work
Paver sidewalk installed.

11/01/2016

We were so happy with how our project turned out. Chris did a great job of explaining every step of the process as well as background information on the techniques he uses to ensure the highest quality result. Turnaround time was great, and the cost was very competitive.

Description of Work
Patio installation

Category hardscaper","Patio Builder

10/31/2016

Chris and his team did an awesome job! The outcome was better than I pictured when I hired them. I had 6 contractors quote the project; there were a couple that came in cheaper but didn't have the credentials that Yanton's did. There was a wait to get the project started, but I think that is because of Yanton's reputation, putting them in high demand. The overall project took about 5 days, and they stayed very busy the whole time and took care to not destroy the rest of my yard or belongings. Chris was very honest when making suggestions in regards to quality, looks and costs. I would definitely rehire and recommend.

Description of Work
New back yard patio paver and pergola

Category hardscaper

Yantons Outdoor Living is a full service Design and build landscape service, we specialize in paver installation, retaining walls, water features, plantings, Cutting edge designs. Install paver patios, walkways, and driveways. Retaining walls of all sizes. And we promote Green practices and incorportate them into our landscapes. We use natural materials when at all possible. Boulders, flagstone, dry creek beds. Waterfalls

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa