Mr. Electric of Dayton

Founded 1955 • With Angi since November 2010

Locally owned and operated. We have been in business since 1955 and pride ourselves in the quality of work and service we provide. We have a stringent hiring process of our technicians requiring background and drug screening. Our polite, uniformed Service Professionals treat your home or business as if it were their own. We offer scheduled appointment times and up-front pricing....

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Lebanon Lawn & Landscape

Lebanon Lawn and Landscape is a Lebanon Ohio Full Service Lawn & Landscape Company. We are a locally owned company that serves every Client with great pride. All of our employees are also from the local area and take community pride in their work. Our business model is based on completely satisfying every customer, this we are dedicated to. We offer the same pride & quality in the smallest job as we do with the largest lawn makeover! We are only satisfied when you are!

Benge Electric LLC

Benge Electric LLC We have been in business for 30 years. We are a member of the BBB. We do residential and commercial work. We also do residential A/C and furnace replacement and repairs. We are state licensed # 20711 We carry 2 million dollars of liability insurance, and bonded.

09/11/2020

They were honest. They were expensive. They were professional.

Description of Work
They would provide electrical service for me.

04/18/2020

Everyone with whom I spoke or interacted with were excellent. The technician did a great job, both in keeping me updated on when he would arrive and in performing the job. I would definitely use this company again and refer others.

Description of Work
Chandelier replacement from a high ceiling

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us. We appreciate the opportunity to help with your electrical need and look forward to working with you again in the future.

08/15/2019

He was very thorough. My husband felt very confident in his work. He was very professional. He explained everything. Very polite. We will hire again if we need any electrical work.

Description of Work
Lighting moved (3) fix ceiling fan and updated electrical outlets that were not up to code. He looked at all outlets inside and out.

Category electrician

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the great review. We hope you are enjoying your new fixtures. Your new surge protection will ensure that voltage spikes from lightning and your power company will not endanger your electronics and appliances.

07/07/2019

Technician arrived on time. Checked circuit. Assessed problem as loose wires on dryer outlet. Supposedly corrected. That night dryer triggered circuit breaker again multiple times even on low heat. Called company, same technician returned. Owner (a licensed professional engineer in the State of Ohio) believed circuit breaker was worn out from multiple trips. Contractor's website even states breake...

Description of Work
Dryer continually popped circuit breaker over several years. New dryer purchased but same problem. Problem not with dryer.

11/30/2018

Perfect. Jeremy was very thorough and they fit us in on short notice.

Description of Work
Electrical outlet

Category electrician,lighting

12/13/2017

While the contractor did not call me when he was approaching they did send an email and gave me an hour window, within which he would arrive. I was very happy with his work and the quality of which for what I paid. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Updating detached garage electrical

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to comment on our service. We appreciate the good review. We look forward to working for you again! Happy Holidays!

10/04/2017

Moderately fine. Ran into multiple snags, but at the end of the day the finished product was acceptable and they were more than proactive in righting any wrongs. I would use again, but would probably look around first next time.

Description of Work
Additional electrical boxes installed.

08/24/2017

This company answers the phone as Kettering Electric/ Mr. Electric. I left a message twice and never received a call back. Perhaps Kettering Electric was just acquired by Mr. Electric and they're in a transitional period. I don't know, but it was disappointing that they didn't return my call requesting service.

Description of Work
Was looking for light installation.

06/02/2017

The inspection went very smooth and at the scheduled time

Description of Work
inspection of installed cooling and heating unit

05/21/2017

Purchased a online offer and they seemed very confused by their own offer.

Description of Work
Replaced electric panel

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed], I'm not sure what you are referring to. I don't show that we have done any work for you this year. Please clarify.

Residential & light commercial electrical repair. Service and panel changes. High tech trouble shooting including power outages, breakers tripping, outlets not working, lights flickering. Installation of light fixtures, under-cabinet lighting, etc.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Financing Available