Mr. Electric of Dayton

Founded 1955 • With Angi since November 2010

Locally owned and operated. We have been in business since 1955 and pride ourselves in the quality of work and service we provide. We have a stringent hiring process of our technicians requiring background and drug screening. Our polite, uniformed Service Professionals treat your home or business as if it were their own. We offer scheduled appointment times and up-front pricing....

Beacon Landscape Lighting

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi

09/11/2020

They were honest. They were expensive. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They would provide electrical service for me.

04/18/2020

Everyone with whom I spoke or interacted with were excellent. The technician did a great job, both in keeping me updated on when he would arrive and in performing the job. I would definitely use this company again and refer others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chandelier replacement from a high ceiling

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us. We appreciate the opportunity to help with your electrical need and look forward to working with you again in the future.

08/15/2019

He was very thorough. My husband felt very confident in his work. He was very professional. He explained everything. Very polite. We will hire again if we need any electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lighting moved (3) fix ceiling fan and updated electrical outlets that were not up to code. He looked at all outlets inside and out.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the great review. We hope you are enjoying your new fixtures. Your new surge protection will ensure that voltage spikes from lightning and your power company will not endanger your electronics and appliances.

07/07/2019

Technician arrived on time. Checked circuit. Assessed problem as loose wires on dryer outlet. Supposedly corrected. That night dryer triggered circuit breaker again multiple times even on low heat. Called company, same technician returned. Owner (a licensed professional engineer in the State of Ohio) believed circuit breaker was worn out from multiple trips. Contractor's website even states breake...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer continually popped circuit breaker over several years. New dryer purchased but same problem. Problem not with dryer.

11/30/2018

Perfect. Jeremy was very thorough and they fit us in on short notice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlet

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

Residential & light commercial electrical repair. Service and panel changes. High tech trouble shooting including power outages, breakers tripping, outlets not working, lights flickering. Installation of light fixtures, under-cabinet lighting, etc.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Financing Available