Window Nation Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2018

General Remodeling

6155 Huntley Rd

Columbus, OH 43229

Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country, according to Remodeling Magazine. At Window Nation our mission is simple. We solve problems by installing solutions. We do this by offering customized products installed by highly skilled professionals at an unsurpassed value....

3.9

4.2

3.7

window replacement (52)door installation (12)siding companies (4)

07/14/2021

I was very happy with the work the crew did.

Description of Work
whole house window replacement

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

06/20/2021

The process from beginning to end was smooth. The installation went well, and the installer was professional, and did everything that was promised when we chose the company. We are satisfied.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

05/27/2021

Install/cleanup was fantastic and the windows are exponentially better than our old ones. With that said, my wife and I were not a fan of the ultra high pressure sales tactics.

Description of Work
Whole home window replacement

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

Thank you for your kind review of your installation experience and replacement windows. It is never our intention to engage in high pressure sales; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Window Nation Columbus so we can better our teams and practices in the future.

05/24/2021

We ordered windows in November and were told 10-12 weeks for install. We finally received an install date for early April which ended up being cancelled by the company. Our second install date was also cancelled by the company the morning the work was supposed to happen. And finally the third install date happened but now we have been left with a half completed job, scuffed up windows, wavy grids,...

Description of Work
New windows in whole house

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

We are deeply saddened to hear that this has been your experience with us, and we apologize for all of the frustration you have endured. We have escalated your concerns and someone will be reaching out shortly.

05/17/2021

From the start we were told to reach out if there was any concerns. After the job was scheduled all communication stopped and that includes the job being rescheduled. 2 hours after the original appointment the salesperson, his manager, the scheduler, and the owners would not respond. Currently a month and a half past the 48 hours response window, still no response. When the crew did finally arrive...

Description of Work
11 windows replaced

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Thank you for reaching out, and we apologize that your experience between sales and install fell short of your expectations. We strive to provide a five star experience throughout the entire process, but do at times fall short of this goal. Your feedback will be used as an opportunity to better our teams and practices in the future. On a happier note, we're elated to know that your installation te...

04/23/2021

Great service from Rod. He stuck around until we got what we wanted and could afford. No pressure, punctual, very professional. I have already recommended our salesman personally to two friends. Excited to get everything done because I know Rod will make sure we are happy and it’s done right!

Description of Work
Replace all windows

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

It was a pleasure having the opportunity to work with you. We are elated to hear that Rodney provided you with A+ service and answered all of your questions. A warm welcome to the Window Nation family!

04/23/2021

I had a great experience with Window Nation and specifically, Rodney Wilder. He came to my house for a free quote appointment and was extremely professional and kind. He spent a lot of time with myself, my soon to be wife, and our daughter. He felt like a true friend as he was very down to earth. I don’t like pushy salesmen and I was VERY happy that I didn’t have to deal with this with Rodney. I f...

Description of Work
Window Installation

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

04/19/2021

First attempt installers came out after window dressings removed and furniture moved to say they would not fit and I would receive call with a few hours. It wasn’t until a few days had passed that I got the call. At that point frustration had sat in and the desire to cancel. Rescheduled this crew came from Akron area they were professional and safety conscious. I was told I would be compensated in...

Description of Work
New Windows installed

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

Review for Window Nation Inc - 6155 Huntley Rd, Columbus, OH - 39299855

We apologize that your first install experience left a lot to be desired; we will use your experience to better our teams and practices in the future. Knowing that the second crew from Akron provided you with the five star experience you deserved makes our day. Thank you for providing candid feedback; it is the most valuable tool we have to improve as a company and provide our customers with top l...

03/31/2021

The entire process went without a hitch. The timeline was slowed a little bit due to Covid but it did not really diminish the experience. The installation crew was experienced, very capable, and quite friendly. They answered any questions I had and when they finished they made sure the installation was correct. The follow up by Hamaad was quick and professional.

Description of Work
Installation of four exterior windows across the front of my residence.

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

Superb! We’re over the moon to hear that from start to finish your experience was Window Nation Wonderful. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to welcome you to the Window Nation family!

03/11/2021

Independent installers were awesome communication with window nation was horrible windows were installed 8 weeks after promise date

Description of Work
Windows install

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], we always strive to provide 5-star service to all of our customers, but occasionally we do fall short. If there's anything we can do to make this experience better please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 866-217-9582.

Vinyl & Wood Window Replacement, Door Replacement, Siding Installation, Seamless Gutter Installation

Glass Block Installation. Repairs - Non-installed Items.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing, Check, Discover