WILL GIBSON

With Angi since July 2003

For over 13 years we have specialized in interior and exterior painting of luxury homes, residential and commercial buildings. As an owner-operated company you can expect reliable service be it for your interior/exterior painting, remodeling, restoration or woodwork needs tailored to your budget and goals. Offering a versatility of services such as deck repairs/repaint, staining/lacquer, power washing, drywall repairs, hardwood floor installation, tile services & more; contact us for a free estimate which includes all the services you would be entrusting to one single expert!

Family owned. Award winning. Additional DBA - Powell Painting Company Ltd.

I am the OWNER and FOUNDER of All Star Painting. I take a great deal of pride in my work, which is why I do not subcontract any of my work out, like many other companies. My 35 years of EXPERIENCE enables each customer to receive the best quality results possible, on every job I do.

08/13/2003

WILL GIBSON WORKS ONLY WITH HIS SON. THEY DO VERY GOOD WORK AND THEY KNOW THEIR TRADE. THEY ARE VERY INFORMAL THOUGH AND DID NOT PROVIDE WRITTEN PROPOSAL OR FINAL INVOICE. THAT CAN BE OVERLOOKED BECAUSE THEY DO GOOD WORK, ARE FAIRLY DEPENDABLE AND ARE VERY REASONABLE IN PRICE.

Description of Work
COMPANY PAINTED SEVERAL ROOMS IN MY HOUSE INCLUDING WOOD TRIM AND CLOSETS.

Category interior painters

07/29/2003

GREAT FIND!!! HE HAS 20+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, BUT IS JUST STARTING OUT ON HIS OWN, WORKS WITH HIS SON, AND IS VERY PROMPT AND COURTEOUS. ALSO, VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
PAINTED FIVE ROOMS, CLOSETS AND A HALLWAY

Category interior painters