Nails On Neil

With Angi since July 2011

08/24/2016

I have been to this salon twice now. The quality of their gel manicures is fabulous. Both times the polish has lasted 4 weeks before chipping!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gel manicures and pedicure

04/15/2016

I've been going to this nail salon for the last four years.  The salon is very clean, bright and vibrant.  Service is always quick and prompt, I've never really had to wait.  I've had both pedicures and manicures with gel polish.  Every service I have had has always been performed way above satisfaction.  My nails always look perfect.   The gel polish is thin (as it should be), with a clean polish...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Manicure/Gel Polish

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gel manicure, thin and perfectly shaped. Ask for Ann.

03/19/2014

Janie was fabulous and very meticulous in her work. I had a small crack on the side of one of my thumbs that broke about five days after my service and she fixed it without cost. The salon was clean and the staff pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a gel manicure and deluxe pedicure.

11/29/2013

I love this place. The staff are friendly and professional and they are punctual. My friend came with me (didn't get a manicure) but they offered him a bottle of water along with mine. The manicure was excellent; lasted almost 2.5 weeks and looked great. I got a lot of compliments and I will definitely be back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a gel manicure.