Mr. Fix it Rite

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

N/A

At this moment I work just for myself and have no employees. I accept checks and cash. Hopefully in the near future I will be accepting debit/credit cards....

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi
PowerKleen - A Division of HouseKall

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in soft washing and pressure washing services of all kinds, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Swift and Clean Pressure  Washing LLC

Exterior Pressure Washing (Residential and Commercial)

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Mr. Fix it Rite? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

I offer any and all handyman work for your home. If there is something that can not be done I have plenty of sub-contractors in all areas of maintenance that can perform any work that needs to be done.