Moving Ahead Services LLC

Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
01/01/2020

3883 Business Park Dr

Columbus, OH 43204

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, junk removal and more. Call today for a free estimate!...

movers (533)hauling (32)piano movers (19)handyman (13)storage unit (10)house cleaning (3)

05/27/2021

Wonderful! Very cordial and personable men; totally accommodating, wanted to do just as we wanted; very careful with furniture and walls as they were moving furniture around. Efficient and punctual. Explained process and billing well. Assured me I would get a call from manager when they returned (and I did). His call was prompt and details were well explained. Overall a very good experience. I wou...

Description of Work
Moving furniture to storage

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for choosing Moving Ahead Services!

02/27/2021

They were late, they did bring an extra guy free of charge. But they were late. And they also tore our basement stairs carpet up bringing items up.

Description of Work
Exercise equipment and couch moved from our basement to our pod in the driveway

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

[Member Name Removed], It looks like you may have reviewed the wrong company. We did quote you on your move, but it looks like you did not select us to do the job.

01/22/2021

Great! They did everything we asked. Very polite and professional. Nothing was broken. With COVID, it was a challenge at the facility in TN but everything worked out fine.

Description of Work
Moving from a condo in Bellefountaine to an assisted living facility in Tennessee

Category handyman service,moving companies

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your online feedback!

12/30/2020

Awesome service - would highly recommend. We had a set start time and the crew showed up 10-15 minutes early to be prepared to start right on time. They were extremely friendly, helpful, efficient, professional, and careful of our belongings. I rarely leave reviews unless the service either far surpassed or didn't meet my expectations. I am glad to leave this review for MAS for how well they excee...

Description of Work
Moving into a new home

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review!

12/22/2020

Long distance move from VT to MD was smooth; excellent service and good people. They were great to work with, very organized and professional while keeping the mood light to help with a very stressful move. We shopped around and they had the best price for the services offered, we packed the boxes but they loaded, drove and unloaded the truck. We loved knowing that our belongings were staying in t...

Description of Work
Long distance move

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review!

10/22/2020

We relocated from an apartment into a new home. We needed assistance moving our larger and bulkier items. Moving Ahead scheduled me at the time I needed. When there was a change to our schedule, they were able to accommodate without issue. They were in constant communication with me regarding the move and allowed me to add extra items at the last minute. The movers were available early and came to...

Description of Work
larger items moved from an apartment into a home in the same city

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Thank you for choosing Moving Ahead Services!

08/11/2020

We got 2 young men for 2 hours. They went straight to work and worked quickly. They finished just under the 2 hours, All I did was step back, watch and tell them where to place the furniture. I was wonderful. They were friendly, amusing and very professional.

Description of Work
I hired movers to move the furniture and large items.

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Thank You! We appreciate your feedback and your review of your move!

07/09/2020

We would have been better off with paying a friend or acquaintance. We thought this move required some professionals. Unfortunately there was not much professionalism going on. The young men argued with each other the entire time. No one took any leadership. I accept some damage to furniture, walls, and flooring to be part of the nature of a big move. However, these were by far the roughest movers...

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

We are very sorry to hear about your bad experience. We take our customer feedback very seriously and would like a chance to make this right. If you'd like to discuss this matter further, please give our office a call at (440) 256-2224.

07/09/2020

It went well. The movers were strong and efficient. When one of the movers expressed profanity very loudly, I was told that I would receive a discount. I did not. This is the only reason I give them a B rating. The move was seamless, but the communication wasn't.

Description of Work
Moving a retail space with heavy fixtures

Cost $1,042.5

Work Completed On 05/24/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the positive B rating feedback. We are very sorry about the profanity and would like to learn more about the promises made. Please give our office a call at (440) 256-2224

06/16/2020

This is by far the BEST moving experience I have ever had! From getting a quote, to setting up a day and time, to identifying what I wanted moved, to experiencing moving day – everything was easier than I expected. Chris Curry and his team arrived on time and ready to go! They didn’t need to be told twice what to do and because of that I got work done too! They were respectful of my belongings and...

Description of Work
In-town move

Category handyman service,moving companies

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thank You! We appreciate your feedback and your review of your move!

Residential & commercial moving service anywhere in the continental United States. Full service, packing/unpacking, labor only to load or unload, rental truck driving services, storage service, new & used supply program, box & trash removal.

10% Off