Master Clean Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 1996

Locally owned & operated. 125 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charge. Additional phones - (513) 723-1181, (614) 338-1100. Additional DBAs - D and J master Clean Inc, Masterclean Carpet & Upholstery. Award Winning.

carpet cleaning (1079)upholstery cleaning (121)air duct cleaning (109)floor cleaning (32)flooring (23)hardwood floors (17)carpet installation (11)dryer vent cleaning (10)water damage restoration (10)tile installation (10)window cleaning (1)house cleaning (33)

01/03/2022

Mengyuan Z.

We haven't clean our air ducts for a long while, until my kid showed severe dust mite allergy symptoms. People said a clean of the ducts would help so we hired the Master Clean Inc. The service is made on time. The technician is very courteous and professional on this job. I deliberately waited for two months to provide this review: my kid's allergy is gone!

Description of Work
clean the air ducts of the entire house

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

10/13/2021

Sandra B.

Highly recommend. The carpeting on the stair steps and in our walk in closet was particularly in need of a cleaning, installed 21 years ago, beige color, not cleaned other than regular vacuuming, and in need of a re-fresh. All the areas cleaned turned out very nicely, we could not be more pleased. The employee who did the work (Thomas) was on time, polite, completed the work in about an hour. He has been with the company for several years, which speaks well for the company and the employee. Also, for a very modest fee, he cleaned two smaller area rugs that had not been on the list. I will certainly use this company again. I understand this company also cleans and seals slate tile, which not everybody does, so will follow up with them to do our kitchen floor before the holidays.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 oriental area rugs around 7 x 9 size, 2 smaller oriental rugs, plus carpeting on stairs and in walk-in closet; also, cleaned two upholstered easy chairs, 1 ottoman

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

08/17/2021

Macrina G.

They did a good job good customer service followed safety protocols for Covid19 and I appreciate that

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

02/13/2021

Stephen B.

Ryan was excellent! He worked very hard to ensure spots and high traffic areas were clean! Yes, We would use this company again!!!!

Description of Work
all carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

We appreciate your feedback! Look forward to our next visit!

01/06/2021

Steve K.

Very nice job. Polite serviceperson, thorough job, reasonable price. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in den, basement and stairs.

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your review and feedback. We look forward to servicing you in the future. Thank you, Master Clean

07/27/2020

Lanell H.

David M. was right on time and professional. He quickly went to work and cleaned all items efficiently. The carpet, chair & ottoman, and the rug looks terrific! He left no trace he was here. Definitely would hire again and recommend!!

Description of Work
Carpet, oversized upholstered chair & ottoman, large rug

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

12/02/2019

Tumika W.

Perfectly fine. I used them at least once a year.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

11/29/2019

PATRICIA R.

No surprises. Service expected was service provided. I'm happy :-)

Description of Work
carpet and rugs cleaned

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

10/22/2019

Toni L.

They just left a few hours ago, and things look and smells great!!!

Description of Work
Very soiled living room and half kitchen and stair rugs needed over due cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

08/21/2019

Kevin L.

I was able to secure appointment on desired date. They called at 8 am to advise morning arrival window. Techs Brandon & Jay arrived within window. They were professional, courteous, and efficient, and completed carpet cleaning in about 45 minutes. They advised some areas f concern (heavy traffic patterns) and suggested some additional services. They did forget to do 3' x 5' foot walk-in to master bathroom. I have used MasterClean about 6 times previously, and will use again

Description of Work
cleaned upstairs carpet

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

08/15/2019

THERESA H.

Well. The person came on time and immediately went to work. He showed me some vents which indicated to us that the ducts had probably never been cleaned since the house was built in 1997 since some construction materials could be seen in vents. I heard lots of noise of material being sucked out during the cleaning process. He was very careful to clean up any dirt after he was done and left my house as he had found it. Worker was knowledgeable and friendly. I was charged price that I had been quoted during the appraisal.

Description of Work
Air Ducts needed to be cleaned.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

08/07/2019

Srinivas D.

before the appointment one quote was given and at the time of appointment different quote was given.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning appointment

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

This customer has to understand oversized areas are counted as two, L shape area are counted as 2, steps over 12 are more areas, hall over 10 ft are areas. This is all advertised to the public and has been for 30 years. Prices are subject to change, based on layout of homes. Furniture prices can also change due to accent pillows, sectionals are extra. We do our best to quote exact pricing. Check with the BBB, we have [Member Information Removed] great rating.

07/17/2019

Emily H.

We wanted to clean the rugs and carpets due to dog accidents as well as getting a thorough clean before our baby was due. They were prompt and polite during the cleaning. There was miscommunication between the cost of the cleaning that I received when I scheduled the appointment and when the technicians came out to do the cleaning. We asked for the stairs, hallway and 3 bedrooms to be cleaned along with 2 8x10 rugs. The person scheduling said that he could combine the 2 rugs to make that one "area" therefore it was a total of 6 areas. When the technicians came out they informed us that was not correct, the person on the phone shouldn't have told us that and they could do the 2nd rug for an additional $20. They offered deodorizer for the areas and we picked one of the rugs, the stairs and the hallway. However, when the rug was dry it continued to smell like dog urine. We understood that they might not be able to get out stains, however the smell was still very present after the steam clean and deodorizer. The rug had to be thrown out. The carpeted areas looked nice and clean when they were done, however again, there was a strong dog smell in the areas that we paid to deodorize. We were under the assumption that the technicians would wear something to cover their shoes when they were walking through our house and going inside/outside and were surprised that they did not, especially after they had to go up and down after cleaning, then deodorizing these areas. No noticeable shoe prints were left, but we wished they would have had on some type of shoe protection. When it was time to complete the invoice and pay, the technician informed us that next time we schedule them to come out that we need to make sure that we vacuum the dog hair to make sure that they get a good clean on the carpets and that made sense so I was not upset with that information, but what I didn't appreciate was after he had me sign the invoice he added notes to the invoice that I had a difficult time reading. One note said something about there being a lot of pet fur, but I could not read the other notes. In the future, it would be more appropriate if the technician wrote the notes on the invoice before the customer signed it. I don't like that it was done after I signed and couldn't tell what it said and it looks like I agreed with whatever he wrote.

Description of Work
Rug and carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

01/19/2019

Kevin L.

Called for estimate, and Jim came out within a few days. He explained the process, possible pitfalls, and how it might improve look. While here he scheduled to have technician come out later in week. Got call that morning from staff advising approximate time techs would arrive. Ryan & Ron arrived promptly. Ryan fully explained the process, timelines, and how it would go. They worked very efficiently and completed the cleaning in about one hour, adding in a grout sealant too. It looked great, and the grout was cleaned back to color from many years ago, and looked the same as the grout did under the counters, which has no foot traffic or spills. We have used Master Clean several ties before for carpet cleaning. Ryan also explained they do wood floor cleaning and duct cleaning. We were very pleased with the tile/grout look. I would hire again

Description of Work
cleaned kitchen tile/grout

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 01/19/2019

12/03/2018

Dennis G.

The young man that came was very thorough and did an excellent job of cleaning spots and worn in grime in high traffic areas. I will definitely use them again the next time I need carpets cleaned.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

12/03/2018

Keith M.

Family room was in bad shape. Cleaned it better than I expected.

Description of Work
Cleaned 2 rooms and hall

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

11/06/2018

michael B.

Carpet cleaning went fine. Much of stains removed but the technicians were not specially trained for stain removal. An excellent basic carpet cleaning service, but not the people to treat difficult stains.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning, stain removal

Work Completed On 11/06/2018

10/22/2018

SAMUEL & JULIA F.

They have been excellent and are very nice and respectable. I have had no problems with them and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
We have been using them for over 5 years for carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

10/10/2018

Julia T.

Excellent job, very satisfied with quality and price

Description of Work
floor refinishing

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

10/05/2018

karsten L.

Great, they did well with old carpet.

Description of Work
Carpet all over house

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

10/01/2018

Raymond M.

Called me back and made an appointment in only a few minutes after posting requests for estimates. Was really good and affordable

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

09/29/2018

Grayce Ann K.

They were courteous, thorough and efficient.

Description of Work
cleaning carpet in living room and bedroom, and two chairs