My name is Charlie Griffey, owner of Griffey Remodeling. Born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, I have always had a passion for Architecture and Design. After graduating high school, I worked for two remodeling companies while paying my own way at the Ohio State University. In 1991, I was confident that with my hard work and dedication, I could start my own remodeling company and here we are 21 years later. My company focuses on residential remodeling and we service many cities surrounding Columbus, Ohio. We are a small company, but we strive to be the best in the industry with our innovative designs and an unmatched professional service from start to finish. We all love what we do and we are proud of our constant A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau, our 27 Angie's List Super Service Awards and many BIA and NARI Project Awards. If you are looking for some remodeling work on your home and you are looking for an honest, competitive, knowledgeable and reputable company, I would love the opportunity to earn your business. I personally handle all of the sales and design, so when you call, please ask for me- the owner....

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.

During this period of uncertainty, we want to assure you that we are working harder than ever to provide you with the services and products you need for your home and/or business. At Fresh Touch Custom Painting, the health and safety of our team members and homeowners is our top priority. This takes shape in the form of these commitments which we continue to make to you: We Take Safety Seriously. Trust and reliability are more important than ever. Steps we are taking: - Seek alternatives to in-person meetings, use the Angie’s List Pro App, phone, email, or direct message to connect with our clients. - We ask our clients if they have a preferred way of communicating to share details about their projects. For example, video calls using Facebook, Facetime, WhatsApp, or Google Hangouts will be an excellent way to share visual information. - Photos go a long way. We use the Angie’s List App and emails to request photos from our customers to better understand their project needs. - Before entering a home, we ask if anyone is sick or has been exposed to the virus. We Are Dedicated to Quality Service. Fresh Touch Custom Painting lets our clients know the specific steps we are taking to reduce the spread of COVID-19, including: - Using quick-acting hydrogen peroxide-based disinfectants instead of standard alcohol-based disinfectants, based on CDC guidelines. - Wearing gloves, shoe covers, or removing shoes when in other people’s homes. - Instructing our worker's to stay at home if feeling sick or showing signs of the COVID-19 - Disinfecting high-touch areas before and after servicing someone’s home, including light switches, doorknobs, and more. Disinfectant instructions are on the CDC website. We look forward to this all being over with and we look forward to brighter days ahead! Thank You, Mark Tabor-Owner Fresh Touch Custom Painting & Drywall Inc.

Offers by Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc. on Angi
Corps 1 Home Services

Corps 1 Home Services was founded on the principle of “There’s a way to do it better”. Cutting corners is not an option and doing something the right way or learning a better way is easier than not. All of our contractors and technicians have over 100 years of combined industry experience & knowledge. We offer full roof replacements, specializing in asphalt shingles (we do not offer metal, slate or wood shake roofing). We are proud to say that we are a CertainTeed Certified installer. All roofs come with a 50 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty & a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty! From the beginning to the end of your project a Corps 1 Home Services representative will assess your need and assure that your project is completed according to your satisfaction. One of our project managers would be delighted to meet with you for a free roof inspection.

12/30/2020

Having worked with multiple remodelers and contractors on two different houses, Charlie Griffey is by far the best I've ever worked with. I have high expectations, and Charlie exceeded every one. Charlie had workers at my house every day (including some weekend days) during my project and communicated with me (unsolicited) on a daily basis. This is unheard of for a contractor. Furthermore, his sub...

Description of Work
Basement/lower level remodeling

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,home theater design,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

09/02/2019

We have worked with Griffey Remodeling three times: a bathroom remodel, a kitchen remodel/add-on, and a new garage. Griffey Remodeling has never been the lowest bid, but we continue to work with them for several reasons: 1. They always completed the job at or under budget. 2. Their bid included everything to complete the job (no add-ons like paint, trim, etc.). 3. When there was an occasional misc...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel/add-on, new garage

Category garage builders,home remodeling

09/10/2017

In April, we called and spoke with Taylor, who said she would pass our name and contact number along to the appropriate person with information about our project. We never heard back.

Description of Work
We are preparing for a $250,000 budgeted home addition and renovation. Griffey Remodeling came highly recommended by friends, and we had followed their work on their Facebook page. We were excited to see what they could do.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

09/23/2016

Difficult to speak with by telephone. Very abrupt and disinterested in the job when I finally was able to reach him by cell phone while attempting to schedule a visit for a quote. He advised me work could not be started for over a year. I have moved on to more interested businesses. It is a shame because the quality of work on their website looks appealing.

Description of Work
Finishing basement (over 1500 SF)

Category basement remodeling

07/06/2016

We gutted our mid century galley kitchen and couldn't be happier with the results. Charlie's team is outstanding. Jeff, the Project Manager , kept everything on schedule and there weren't any issues they couldn't handle. We plan to use Griffey Remodeling for our bathrooms too.

Description of Work
We used Griffey Remodeling for a complete kitchen remodel.

Category home remodeling

Design & build room additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement finishing, garages, whole house remodeling & home theaters.

Small projects, small repairs and completing work that others have started.

Check, Financing Available