Reilly Painting and Reilly Properties

Founded 1974 • With Angi since August 1997

3.9

Reilly Painting & Contracting has been serving Cleveland Heights and Northeast Ohio for over 30 years. We began in 1974 as a general painting company and over the subsequent years, we have grown into a full service contracting business. We enjoy a very good reputation in the Cleveland area for our quality work and service. We offer a full range of services to help prepare or to take of your home. Our service list includes roofs & gutters, plumbing, electric, code violations, ice removal, painting, kitchens, and bathrooms. We are problem solvers who save you time and money. No job is too big or too small. We aren't just a home repair business. We are also property managers. In the last seven years, we have acquired distressed single-family homes and restored them into beautiful and comfortable houses. Most of the houses are located close to University Circle, Case Western Reserve, UH, and the Cleveland Clinic. And if you've got a house that needs sold or rented but needs some work we can do that too. ...

Wheeler & Son Cement Contractors

Wheeler & Son has been an established business since 1993. Specializing in concrete work and waterproofing, this company works in all commercial and residential environments throughout Lake County (Ohio) & several of the surrounding areas. We do the job right the first time, so you are happy through the life of your project. Mark, the owner, is present on every job so you have the comfort of knowing the owner is overseeing your project. Mark also will do your estimate. Owner, Mark Wheeler, has over 35 years of experience and prides himself on treating each job as if it were his own home. If you have more questions or would like to schedule a free estimate, please contact. We hope to hear from you soon!

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Exterior PRO CLE

Elevate property value. Increase comfortability. Create the ultimate outdoor living space. The benefits of our exterior restoration services are endless, and we're more than eager to share our expertise with you. From pressure washing, deck & concrete cleaning/staining/sealing and gutter cleaning, Exterior PRO CLE is the name you can count on to get the job done right. That means working quickly and efficiently so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors again with all of the comforts of home. So, contact us today for a free quote, and see the difference our team can make for you.

Offers by Exterior PRO CLE on Angi

08/31/2017

The work went fairly well, but they are not familiar with the details of their product. Once they removed the old counter top, they installed two layers of new plywood. They screwed the top layer of plywood to the layer below with screws too long which protruded into the drawer space below. I complained, their solution was to put gauze and tape on the exposed screws. When removing the old counter ...

Description of Work
We hired Reilly to do new counter tops and paint the walls in the kitchen.. They removed the old top, put in new layers of plywood and installed Granite tiles. The tiles were also installed up the walls from the counter top to the underside of the overhead cabinets.

Category marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

07/31/2017

Smooth. No problems, excellent communication.

Description of Work
Gutter installion on garage.

05/22/2017

In the end, the ceiling in MBR collapsed after branch from offending tree somehow breached attic during storm. My son discovered it and was traumatized. He was further traumatized later that night when an intoxicated Reilly principal and another Reilly employee banged on my door with the lights off and verbally threatened to "ruin me" when I asked for a safety inspection. I thought he might hit me...

Description of Work
I rented a property from Reilly for 3+ years. It looked nice but the underlying infrastructure was poor. There were endless problems with windows taking water, pipes bursting, fixtures falling off. Reilly's promised proactive maintenance never happened. Zither neighbor was always barking the city to get Reilly to deal with trees which Reilly refused to do. And they charge way above market!

Category house painters,property management

11/18/2016

This year I called to hire them to clean my gutters but was told they won't be doing that type of work until 100% of the leaves are on the ground, which they say would be on or after November 28, which is more than a week from today. I am not sure why it matters, if I am willing to pay them to get them done sooner, and then I could hire them again to clean up the rest of the leaves once they are 1...

Description of Work
I have used Reilly to clean my gutters for years.

Category gutter cleaning

10/27/2015

All went as explained including removal of waste and a few extras in close connection with the effective bathrooms.

Description of Work
A Bath including electrical upgrades

06/03/2015

We worked with Bob Lasher, and he was very timely, and professional with his estimate. We have a short time frame, so we needed the work done quickly. We just wanted to let everyone know that he we really appreciated his service. We ended up going with a different company for now, but we still may use him in the future.

Description of Work
We had him give us an estimate for exterior painting of our home.

01/13/2015

They did good work. We used them for a lot of stuff there. They are just very efficient. They use time well. They provide very thorough estimates. They are good with the scheduling. They try and get the work exactly when and how they said they would.

Description of Work
Reilly Painting & Contracting cleaned our gutters in the fall. They also cleaned all the windows in our house.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

11/18/2014

As a property manager for a condo association, I have used this contractor for most of the work performed for the association and the condo owners. I have been very satisfied with their work there and in my home. They were always very professional and knowledgeable. I will continue to recommend them to other clients and friends.

Description of Work
Installed crown molding in living and dining rooms.

11/17/2014

They were awesome. They were great with my wife; very respectful, professional, reasonably priced, took care of everything and saved us some money. They also got the job done in a week and a half.

Description of Work
They did some roofing, painting and flooring.

Category remodeling

10/17/2014

We've used them in the past and we needed a price on painting the exterior of the house. I was less than satisfied with what they did because we had a misunderstanding of our contract.

Description of Work
I used Reilly Painting. They painted parts of my house outside.

Category house painters

Interior & Exterior Painting, Wallpaper, Gutter Repair & Cleaning, Window Glazing, Leveling Sidewalks, Sealing Asphalt Driveways, Sealing & Cleaning Decks, Remodeling, Masonry, Home Violations, Property Management.

Remodeling Sketches