Pinpoint Painting LLC

Founded undefined • With Angi since February 2013

As a multiple year Super Service Award Winner, we offer interior & exterior painting services (residential & commercial) in Northeast Ohio including the Cleveland and Akron areas. Along with providing high quality workmanship, we work hard to deliver exceptional customer service and responsive communication with every project. We offer free estimates and accept all major credit cards. We typically do not require any upfront payment for projects less than $3,000. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business! Note: Due to the structuring of our crews and production scheduling, we have a minimum project size of $1,500 for exterior projects and $750 for interior projects. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+23 more images

house painting (59)interior painting (28)deck cleaning (7)pressure washing (6)wallpaper removal (4)woodworking (3)

07/15/2022

William K.

The process went very well from quoting to completion. The crew did excellent work and the house looks great.

Description of Work
Pinpoint painted our old fading and chalking aluminum siding.

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

12/12/2021

Barbara S.

Beautiful job! All done within a day. This company will definitely now be my go-to company for any painting I need. Zach and Carlos are outstanding!

Description of Work
Painting of shutters, exterior doors and sidelights

Category picture framing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

07/19/2021

Kyle R.

Great minus the price. Brian showed up right on time and was professional in his presentation. I have no doubt Pinpoint would have provided an excellent finished product. Their quote came in at an astonishing number. It has motivated me to do as much of the work I can myself and I will likely reengage them later on down the road hoping to get a more reasonable #. To their credit a lot of work needs to be done.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, interior painting and wallpaper removal

Category wallpaper removal, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/14/2021

Gregory J.

Extremely happy with Pinpoint Painting. I had the interior of my home painted, as well as some work done to remediate ceilings which had preciously been popcorn ceilings. The price was fair, and the work was first rate. The free color consultation was an added bonus. The painter was also meticulously clean and communicated well with me to ensure minimal disruption to my ability to use my home while the work was in process.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

05/21/2021

Ron R.

We were on a very tight timeline before moving day. Doug, the owner, said that he could accommodate us and he was able to do so. Not only was the job completed on time, but Pete did an outstanding job. One of the best painters we have worked with. Would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Paint walls and ceilings in newly purchased condo

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

12/01/2020

Paul B.

Professional.. From hiring Pinpoint to working with Michelle Holland throughout the process was smooth. William and his co-worker did an excellent job in prepping and painting our chimney. Turned out better than we expected.

Description of Work
Caulk and paint exterior chimney

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Review for Pinpoint Painting LLC - 8001 Sweet Valley Dr, Cleveland, OH - 39057487

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]and [Member Name Removed]!

11/28/2020

Karen V.

Excellent. From start to finish; quick return call, next day visit with estimate provided later the same day. Gentlemen on team were very easy to have around, paid attention to detail and made sure the job was done correctly.

Description of Work
repair and paint garage, extensive interior painting walls and trim

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

10/20/2020

JON E.

Outdoor painting & miscellaneous carpentry work

Description of Work
From the moment we met with one of the owners for the estimate to the final walk-through, it was a professional and pleasant experience. The quality of the work is top-notch, communication was great (!!), and the fulfillment of expectations was terrific. Furthermore, the crews assigned to our house were courteous and very respectful of the property.

Category woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

10/12/2020

Kathleen H.

Pinpoint Painting was exceptional from beginning to end! We met with Zach who gave us a very reasonable and competitive quote for the work to be done. We then utilized Pinpoint's color consultant, Michelle, to help finalize our colors for the rooms. Working with Michelle was amazing! She has the ability to understand your needs and helps to guide you in the right direction. Her recommendations were spot on! Having an in-house color consultant is a huge added benefit to Pinpoint's services they offer to their clients. We had two amazing painters that were meticulous to detail, very friendly and hard working. The whole project was completed in the quoted time frame. We were extremely happy with the final results of both rooms and will definitely be using them again soon! We would highly recommend Pinpoint Painting for any of your painting needs.

Description of Work
We updated our family room and foyer. In the family room, we painted the walls, the built in bookcase, the fireplace and the beams on the ceiling. In the foyer, we painted the walls, doors and the trim.

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Review for Pinpoint Painting LLC - 8001 Sweet Valley Dr, Cleveland, OH - 38941864

06/11/2020

LeRon W.

She was very nice and professional.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate and went over colors. They are coming out July 15th as of right now.

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

06/02/2020

Jason G.

The end job was great. This is a company that is true to their word, and warranty. As they spent much more time than expected to fix the problems that arose, from their own fault, the owner made sure we were happy. They had a contracted crew start our house and they did an awful job. They finished and repainted with their own employees and crew which were many times better. Hire Pinpoint and make sure you have an employee crew do the work, not sub contractors!

Description of Work
Scrape and paint and Older, Wood sided house in a historic neighborhood

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

02/28/2020

Marian M.

It looks terrific! Donny again was the foreman. He is easy to talk to and offered good recommendations, that made the room so much more inviting! Greg was his co-worker, and he is conscientious, made good suggestions, and explained things well. I am very happy with their work, and know Pinpoint Painting will stand behind their work if I have any concerns in the future.

Description of Work
In writing my review for my second project with Pinpoint Painting, I realized that I had forgotten to review them the first time, after I had learned of them on Angie's List. In October of 2018, they painted our outside doors, garage doors, trim, and mailbox, after making minor repairs around two doors. I was pleased with their work. Foreman, Donny, explained things well and was easy to talk to. Over the time frame covered by warranty, they have returned to touch up a couple things and stand by their work. This February, we finished half of our basement. They have come to paint the basement walls, stairs, trim, and floor.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

11/13/2019

Katie S.

Fantastic experience from start to finish. They made sure things were done correctly at every step and came back twice to fix things we weren't entirely happen with. We really appreciated having Michelle come over to help us figure out paint colors and the painters did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. We're also totally thrilled with the result!

Description of Work
Living room walls painted

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

08/13/2019

ADAM T.

Pinpoint Painting is a great company! As a general contractor, I am always on a tight schedule. Doug and his crew never fail to get my projects taken care of in a timely and professional manner. They deliver a finished product that surpasses expectation. With fair pricing and open lines of communication, Pinpoint Painting will not disappoint. I highly recommend this company for all your painting needs big or small.

Description of Work
Painting work

Category wallpaper removal, deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

07/01/2019

Hannah S.

We are SO happy with the exterior paint job from Pinpoint Painting! Zach and Doug, the owners, run a great company. They were always quick to communicate and update me about the project, in addition to being super friendly and professional! Mikey was the lead painter on the project, which was for our windows, shutters, and door. He was so thorough, detail oriented and communicative throughout the entire project. They really did a fabulous job. On top of the fantastic paint job, they were so respectful of our yard and home. Everything was kept pristinely clean during and after the project. Truly, I was impressed. I've never had work done on our home that didn't require my husband and I cleaning up cigarette butts, trash, or debris up afterwards (or required fixing broken plants). Your crew, however, took such great care to keep our yard clean. It was greatly appreciated!! We will be moving next week and will most definitely be using your company again when it comes time to paint at the new house. Mikey and everyone at Pinpoint has exceeded our expectations on this job. Thank you all so very much!

Description of Work
The exterior shutters, front door, and window & garage trim needed painting.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

06/25/2019

Suzan E I.

Pinpoint Painting LLC lived up to its company title. Zach and Doug, the owners/communicators, did what they said they were going to do, when they said they were going to do it. The master craftsman, Rick, and his no-nonsense team of painters, Rob & Rick, were prompt and totally professional. The paint job they did on our house is a work of art; the painting was done quickly and efficiently; and the clean-up could not have been better. Joe, who came to finish up with some final details, was just so pleasant! Pinpoint's bid was competitive, and, as it turns out, well worth the price. Oh, and I forgot to mention that everyone with whom we came in contact, personally or via email, was helpful, courteous, and full of expertise. We are totally satisfied, and would hire this company again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Aluminum-sided house & garage painted.

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

06/24/2019

JIM D.

Excellent communication throughout the job. Impeccable workmanship. The whole company from their scheduler, their estimator & all of their men in the field, were TOP NOTCH & are a reflection of its Owners- They Exemplified True Professionalism in every aspect of the job right to the end! I will definitely will be using them in the future!

Description of Work
Exterior Whole House (Aluminum Sided)

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

06/14/2019

Jay W.

A really terrific company. Zach, one of the owners, was attentive to all my requests, and a pleasure to deal with. Kyle, the painter who did the work, was meticulous with every step of the job, obviously an experienced professional. I now know whom to call for all my future painting needs.

Description of Work
staining the frame of a new already installed, large picture window to match perfectly the surrounding woodwork.

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

02/28/2019

Pamela P.

I am still in awe of the excellent, precision work this crew of professionals did in 6 full days to complete this extensive job in my fully furnished, lived in home. They arrived on time with my selected paint colors for 2 coats, had all the tools and equipment needed, protected my carpeting and furniture, worked as a team with leader Don, cleaned up each day and rearranged furniture so we could function. There were add on charges for extra repairs and plaster work which were preapproved and reasonable. They checked and double checked with me to be sure everything was done with my approval and even vacuumed when all coverings were removed. It was a pleasure working with these fellows. I am so satisfied and happy with my like-new home!!

Description of Work
Total interior with loft, cathedral ceilings that needed cracks repaired, 2 1/2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, loft, kitchen, dining room, ceilings, all doors, window trim, spindle stair rails and baseboards and replaster and rehang closet shelf and rack.

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

01/15/2019

Christopher F.

I had a great experience with Pinpoint Painting. They were very prompt and professional throughout the entire process. Michelle came over to provide a quote for the work. A few days later she came back for a color consult so that I could finalize the colors I wanted to use. The painter was then able to start the job less than a week later. Everything looked great, however when the job was done I did notice a couple of small spots that needed to be touched up. I reached back out to Pinpoint Painting and they sent the painter back out right away to take care of it. I would use them again for all of my future painting needs

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and painting in the guest bedroom, living room and kitchen painting

Work Completed On 12/11/2018

01/05/2019

Kitty C.

It was great, nice guys, very neat, cleaned up everything, they were on time and in just 3 days they had everything done. I'm having them back to stain my kitchen cabinets in a couple weeks!

Description of Work
they painted the living,dining room, kitchen,bathroom and 2 bedrooms, looks beautiful!

Work Completed On 01/05/2019

10/18/2018

Kathleen T.

I'm not sure that this company did the job but in case this was the company, I'm answering this e mail. They came right when they said they would. They were professional yet very friendly. They did a great job. I would hire them again for sure.

Description of Work
Paint the guest bathroom

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

10/16/2018

Jerry C.

Pinpoint Paint aims to please in every respect. Our house is a hundred-year-old stucco dwelling with dozens of small window panes and the stucco had ivy tracks and cracks, large double-layered arch windows and columns. To complicate it even more we had a five-color paint scheme for the house making the job somewhat complex. Besides the impeccable attention to detail, their approach and planning was perfectly sequenced and timed. They listened intently to understand our vision for the finished product and transformed that into a reality we are completely happy with. Pinpoint Painting is completely oriented on customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Entire house painted.