Pinpoint Painting LLC

With Angi since February 2013

8001 Sweet Valley Dr Suite #10

Cleveland, OH 44125

As a multiple year Super Service Award Winner, we offer interior & exterior painting services (residential & commercial) in Northeast Ohio including the Cleveland and Akron areas. Along with providing high quality workmanship, we work hard to deliver exceptional customer service and responsive communication with every project. We offer free estimates and accept all major credit cards. We typically do not require any upfront payment for projects less than $3,000. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business! Note: Due to the structuring of our crews and production scheduling, we have a minimum project size of $1,500 for exterior projects and $750 for interior projects. ...

house painting (57)interior painting (28)deck cleaning (7)pressure washing (6)wallpaper removal (4)woodworking (3)

07/19/2021

Great minus the price. Brian showed up right on time and was professional in his presentation. I have no doubt Pinpoint would have provided an excellent finished product. Their quote came in at an astonishing number. It has motivated me to do as much of the work I can myself and I will likely reengage them later on down the road hoping to get a more reasonable #. To their credit a lot of work need...

Description of Work
Exterior painting, interior painting and wallpaper removal

Category wallpaper removal,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/14/2021

Extremely happy with Pinpoint Painting. I had the interior of my home painted, as well as some work done to remediate ceilings which had preciously been popcorn ceilings. The price was fair, and the work was first rate. The free color consultation was an added bonus. The painter was also meticulously clean and communicated well with me to ensure minimal disruption to my ability to use my home whil...

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

05/21/2021

We were on a very tight timeline before moving day. Doug, the owner, said that he could accommodate us and he was able to do so. Not only was the job completed on time, but Pete did an outstanding job. One of the best painters we have worked with. Would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Paint walls and ceilings in newly purchased condo

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

12/01/2020

Professional.. From hiring Pinpoint to working with Michelle Holland throughout the process was smooth. William and his co-worker did an excellent job in prepping and painting our chimney. Turned out better than we expected.

Description of Work
Caulk and paint exterior chimney

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Review for Pinpoint Painting LLC - 8001 Sweet Valley Dr, Cleveland, OH - 39057487

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]and [Member Name Removed]!

11/28/2020

Excellent. From start to finish; quick return call, next day visit with estimate provided later the same day. Gentlemen on team were very easy to have around, paid attention to detail and made sure the job was done correctly.

Description of Work
repair and paint garage, extensive interior painting walls and trim

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

10/20/2020

Outdoor painting & miscellaneous carpentry work

Description of Work
From the moment we met with one of the owners for the estimate to the final walk-through, it was a professional and pleasant experience. The quality of the work is top-notch, communication was great (!!), and the fulfillment of expectations was terrific. Furthermore, the crews assigned to our house were courteous and very respectful of the property.

Category woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

10/12/2020

Pinpoint Painting was exceptional from beginning to end! We met with Zach who gave us a very reasonable and competitive quote for the work to be done. We then utilized Pinpoint's color consultant, Michelle, to help finalize our colors for the rooms. Working with Michelle was amazing! She has the ability to understand your needs and helps to guide you in the right direction. Her recommendations wer...

Description of Work
We updated our family room and foyer. In the family room, we painted the walls, the built in bookcase, the fireplace and the beams on the ceiling. In the foyer, we painted the walls, doors and the trim.

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Review for Pinpoint Painting LLC - 8001 Sweet Valley Dr, Cleveland, OH - 38941864

06/11/2020

She was very nice and professional.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate and went over colors. They are coming out July 15th as of right now.

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

06/02/2020

The end job was great. This is a company that is true to their word, and warranty. As they spent much more time than expected to fix the problems that arose, from their own fault, the owner made sure we were happy. They had a contracted crew start our house and they did an awful job. They finished and repainted with their own employees and crew which were many times better. Hire Pinpoint and make ...

Description of Work
Scrape and paint and Older, Wood sided house in a historic neighborhood

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

02/28/2020

It looks terrific! Donny again was the foreman. He is easy to talk to and offered good recommendations, that made the room so much more inviting! Greg was his co-worker, and he is conscientious, made good suggestions, and explained things well. I am very happy with their work, and know Pinpoint Painting will stand behind their work if I have any concerns in the future.

Description of Work
In writing my review for my second project with Pinpoint Painting, I realized that I had forgotten to review them the first time, after I had learned of them on Angie's List. In October of 2018, they painted our outside doors, garage doors, trim, and mailbox, after making minor repairs around two doors. I was pleased with their work. Foreman, Donny, explained things well and was easy to talk to. Over the time frame covered by warranty, they have returned to touch up a couple things and stand by their work. This February, we finished half of our basement. They have come to paint the basement walls, stairs, trim, and floor.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

Interior & Exterior Painting. Residential & Commercial. Deck & Fence Staining. Aluminum Siding Refinishing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal