PIDALA ORNAMENTAL IRON CO

Founded 1972 • With Angi since November 2008

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. ...

BAMF Welding and Fabrication

We are a local, family owned welding and fabrication shop. We take pride in our work and aspire to build nothing but the best for our customers. Materials we work with: Carbon Stainless, Aluminum, Cast-aluminum, Cast-steel, Cromoly, Inconel Cutting options: Torch cutting, Plasma cutting, Carbon arc gouging Common things we build or repair: Ladders, Trailers, Railings, Awnings, Marine repairs, Tanks Plows, Dumpsters, Tractors, ect.

Northeast Ohio Fence & Deck, Inc

We are a Multiple Year Super Service Award Winning Company. We take great pride in taking care of our customers and installing Fence & Decks like we are installing them at our own home. We as Team NEO want to be a contractor that you will want to review! Offers full financing or 1/3-1/2 down. Additional contact name - Jim (Owner), Bob, Hank Dan and Ron (Sales Team) and Tara ( Customer Service) . Additional DBAs - Northeast Ohio Fence & Deck Co

MeetLucas

Specializing in fencing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/28/2019

Excellent! They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They did a wrought iron fence.

01/26/2019

We are very happy with our experience and new aluminum railing. Tony was very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He takes pride in his work. He spent time with us to review our project so we would be pleased with the end result. He was timely, responsive, and the price was a good value. We recommend Pidala Ornamental Ironwork.

Description of Work
Railing for back steps to patio

Category wrought iron,metal restoration

06/27/2018

The work went as promised in terms of cost and schedule. I would highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
Needed to replace the rusted and damaged railings on my entrance doorway steps.

06/13/2018

Tony was very polite and professional, explained options (aluminum vs coated steel), we chose aluminum, an upgrade so they will never rust. He delivered them today and they look nice and sturdy.

Description of Work
7 Custom window well grates, larger than average, 2 are twice as large as the others

Category wrought iron,metal restoration

12/13/2017

Tony Pidala was recommended to me by my mason, as I have been wanting to install railings on my front steps (they are rather steep and often get slippery in the winter). Tony came out, gave me an estimate for two solid aluminum railings and said that they would be ready in 4-5 weeks (they are handmade to order). Lo and behold, exactly 5 weeks later, Tony was back to install them. They look beautif...

Description of Work
I had two railings installed on my front porch steps

Category wrought iron

CUSTOM FABRICATION OF INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RAILS, BALCONIES, ORNAMENTAL FENCING, WINDOW GUARDS, GRATING, COMMERCIAL RAILS, PIPE RAILS, STAIR CASES, ON SITE WELDING SERVICE, ALL STRUCTURES CAN BE BUILT IN STEEL OR ALUMINUM.

WOOD, STAINLESS, COPPER, OR BRASS WORK.